Today's the day I throw balloons

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Today's the day I throw balloons

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:00 pm

"Who's hitting on her? I'm just answering her questions. While we're at it, the magic I know by heart is language-based, and the spells being a kitsune gave me are all...dark fire and illusions, mostly," she says, taking some thought to sort out the last bit. "I can summon clothes a lot more easily than poof existing ones into a different shape, but there's still the small matter of having somewhere to change into them. But hey, for my little sister I'll see what I can do." Vicki pulls another paper and pencil (probably the same pencil as before) out of thin air and starts carefully writing on it.

While still working on the paper, she says, "Well, I imagine we'll have dorms. It sure seems like Miss Ylre is gathering students up to take us somewhere, anyway. And I do think Olivia is a nice name, especially if you want to be different from your time-clones who didn't get splashed with color energies. Plus it completes a certain cycle, which appeals to my sense of symmetry..."

The teacher in question seems to glance at certain people full of color energy and ignore them; others she casts a student spell on and instructs to go to the plaza, which order they immediately obey. After doing this a bit, her familiar chimes in with a question. "<How are you deciding who to turn into your 'students' and who not to?>"
She shrugs. "I'm not exactly sure. Something just tells me those people are destined to be students. Maybe..something in the intent of the spell?"
"<Are you sure you're just not picking the ones you find most attractive?>"
"Noo, that's silly. You're silly."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Who's hitting on her? I'm just answering her questions. While we're at it, the magic I know by heart is language-based, and the spells being a kitsune gave me are all...dark fire and illusions, mostly," she says, taking some thought to sort out the last bit. "I can summon clothes a lot more easily than poof existing ones into a different shape, but there's still the small matter of having somewhere to change into them. But hey, for my little sister I'll see what I can do." Vicki pulls another paper and pencil (probably the same pencil as before) out of thin air and starts carefully writing on it.

While still working on the paper, she says, "Well, I imagine we'll have dorms. It sure seems like Miss Ylre is gathering students up to take us somewhere, anyway. And I do think Olivia is a nice name, especially if you want to be different from your time-clones who didn't get splashed with color energies. Plus it completes a certain cycle, which appeals to my sense of symmetry..."

She excitedly hugs Vicki, "Thanks Nee-san! I just thought going with being kathy that she's an Olivia its um.. in the situation you know?"

The teacher in question seems to glance at certain people full of color energy and ignore them; others she casts a student spell on and instructs to go to the plaza, which order they immediately obey. After doing this a bit, her familiar chimes in with a question. "<How are you deciding who to turn into your 'students' and who not to?>"
She shrugs. "I'm not exactly sure. Something just tells me those people are destined to be students. Maybe..something in the intent of the spell?"
"<Are you sure you're just not picking the ones you find most attractive?>"
"Noo, that's silly. You're silly."

A Dark haired woman walks up to the Teacher and her familiar, "This is Excellent work."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:While still working on the paper, she says, "Well, I imagine we'll have dorms. It sure seems like Miss Ylre is gathering students up to take us somewhere, anyway. And I do think Olivia is a nice name, especially if you want to be different from your time-clones who didn't get splashed with color energies. Plus it completes a certain cycle, which appeals to my sense of symmetry..."

I guess that makes sense, even if I'm not sure what cycle you're talking about... *Olivia shrugs.* I guess I'll be Olivia, then.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:22 pm

"Oh, well..I'm glad you like it," she says, blushing slightly. "Ah, I'm Castille Ylre, miss..?"

--

Victoria takes a brief pause to return the hug with her writing hand before continuing, and soon finishing it. "Okay, try, uh..using your magic to burn this up against your dress," she says, offering the paper full of words to Katherine. "Activating it with your own magic should make the spell yours so the resulting uniform actually fits you."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Oh, well..I'm glad you like it," she says, blushing slightly. "Ah, I'm Castille Ylre, miss..?"

"Upton, Zoei Upton."she says moving closer, "I've recently decided to start recruiting people such as yourself.. but you've done a marvelous job of moving ahead"

--

Victoria takes a brief pause to return the hug with her writing hand before continuing, and soon finishing it. "Okay, try, uh..using your magic to burn this up against your dress," she says, offering the paper full of words to Katherine. "Activating it with your own magic should make the spell yours so the resulting uniform actually fits you."

*She takes the paper and starts concentrating on it*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 pm

The paper starts to light on fire, and the older fox-girl gently takes her hand by the wrist and moves it a bit so that the paper is physically touching her dress. The fire spreads down the paper quickly and then onto the dress, and seems to turn from a fire into the action of transforming the dress, spreading out along the material. The floral accents don't entirely disappear as it converts into the top and skirt of a school uniform, but they do become far less pronounced; Katherine's stockings and the katana with its sheath are unchanged, and the material of the new uniform is about as comfortable as the dress it was made out of. "There we go~. What do you think, Olivia?"

--

"Oh, do you...actually have a school then? Because I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do with all these students once I gathered them all back to the plaza over there."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:22 pm

*Olivia nods.* Yeah, it looks nice. Kind of makes me wonder if I could do stuff like that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The paper starts to light on fire, and the older fox-girl gently takes her hand by the wrist and moves it a bit so that the paper is physically touching her dress. The fire spreads down the paper quickly and then onto the dress, and seems to turn from a fire into the action of transforming the dress, spreading out along the material. The floral accents don't entirely disappear as it converts into the top and skirt of a school uniform, but they do become far less pronounced; Katherine's stockings and the katana with its sheath are unchanged, and the material of the new uniform is about as comfortable as the dress it was made out of. "There we go~. What do you think, Olivia?"

"Thanks Vicki-nee-san"she says spinning around to show off her look.

--

"Oh, do you...actually have a school then? Because I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do with all these students once I gathered them all back to the plaza over there."

"A school, a few teachers, though more are always welcome. Of course there are slight side effects to my recruitment policy. But I think you've already gotten those,"She says with a smirk, "and they have turned out so well on you"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Victoria grins sweetly at Katherine, and then gets a thoughtful look to Olivia's question.

"Hmm, well I'm not sure...the specific thing I just used is not easy to learn, but maybe you could bend the meaning of darkness to include casting a shadow over a person's skin via clothing? The most obvious thing would be to make yourself a cloak of shadows, which is great for sneaking around or whatever but you'd have to maintain it all the time."

--

"Ah, w-well, I'm glad you like it," says Castille, slightly flustered. "I'm...mostly experienced with magic, so if that's a class you could use I'd be more than happy to work together."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Victoria grins sweetly at Katherine, and then gets a thoughtful look to Olivia's question.

"Hmm, well I'm not sure...the specific thing I just used is not easy to learn, but maybe you could bend the meaning of darkness to include casting a shadow over a person's skin via clothing? The most obvious thing would be to make yourself a cloak of shadows, which is great for sneaking around or whatever but you'd have to maintain it all the time."

I see... Well, it's not a big deal or anything. I was just kind of wondering. *Olivia shrugs.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:14 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Victoria grins sweetly at Katherine, and then gets a thoughtful look to Olivia's question.

"SO what now?"

"Ah, w-well, I'm glad you like it," says Castille, slightly flustered. "I'm...mostly experienced with magic, so if that's a class you could use I'd be more than happy to work together."

"It is definately a required class, especially around here.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:54 pm

"Hm...I dunno. The teacher did say to stay here in the plaza until she gets back and/or finishes whatever she's doing." She then seems to turn half-toward the sky and complain to nobody, "Man, It's getting increasingly difficult to come up with anything interesting to stall with while they to the part relevant to us..."

--

"Okay, so, can you tell me where your campus is? I think I know a few mass-teleport spells now, so I should be able to get the students, and myself of course, from around here over to there if I know the location."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:11 am

((Not ignoring this. Just trying to come up with the right writeup))
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Hm...I dunno. The teacher did say to stay here in the plaza until she gets back and/or finishes whatever she's doing." She then seems to turn half-toward the sky and complain to nobody, "Man, It's getting increasingly difficult to come up with anything interesting to stall with while they to the part relevant to us..."

Hm. I hope she gets here soon...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse