Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:After observing the effects of the can, the employee's eye visibly twitches a few times. "How did--there is no way for there to be enough...ugh," she says finally, throwing her hands up.

Callista: Better that than Supernova, trust me.

Sorry!! *Ookalf runs away from the winds!*

Callista: *cheerfully waves good-bye* Sayonara! Faretheewell! Come again! ... Preferably after I'm finished eating!

*With that, she returns her attention to her lunch, already in progress.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marie lets go and swims back a couple of feet or so as soon as she's asked, her ears drooping a bit. "I-I'm sorry Mistress," she says nervously, wringing her hands a bit, "I j-just wanted to thank you.."

*Marie might notice a moment later that, for whatever reason, she feels an incredible urge to sneeze!*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:15 pm

"I'm just saying, my brain is probably going to snap in half if you keep ignoring the conservation of energy and-or mass," she says. "Umm..by the way, I guess you can call me Jamie or something? It's usually James, though." Of all the strange restrictions the Kiosk has, eating on "company" time is apparently not one of them; it doesn't prevent Callista from eating, in other words.

--

"Ah, ah..." Marie deliberately turns her head to the left (which is the direction the maid-bot is in, but that's a coincidence) so it won't hit her Mistress before letting the sneeze go. "AH-CHOO!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Callista: *swallows another burger before speaking* Jamie it is, and call me Calli. And... *shrugs helplessly* I gave up wondering why my drinks do that years ago. Something or other in their composition changes whenever I go here, and what not.

--

*By the might of the sneeze, Ambush Cat is forcibly jettisoned out of Marie's right ear... directly at Circe's face!*

Incorrectus Targetio!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marie lets go and swims back a couple of feet or so as soon as she's asked, her ears drooping a bit. "I-I'm sorry Mistress," she says nervously, wringing her hands a bit, "I j-just wanted to thank you.."

*Circe double checks the book as she speaks.* Well, it's no harm done, I guess... Just, be sure to ask me before you try something like that again.

AmbushCat wrote:*By the might of the sneeze, Ambush Cat is forcibly jettisoned out of Marie's right ear... directly at Circe's face!*

Incorrectus Targetio!

...Hello, Ambush...

---

*Meanwhile, on Ookalf's side of things, the wind has caused his ribbons to go flying! One lands on his back as he runs, and the rest... Who knows?*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm

I didn't do it.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:58 pm

*ookalf's hair quickly pinkens as his chest balloons out into a massive pair of breasts. His body feminizes and clothing reshapes into a very tight revealing set while glasses form on her head leaving her like so much like circe's change there is a change in attitude she's abit more playful now and has picked up the ability to make contests that promote her little fast food empire... of course this being Muffinville those contests have.... side effects*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 pm

"W-wha?" Marie, confused at the feeling of something having come out of her ear, looks back at Circe. "AAH! Cat!" She responds to the sight of a cat by immediately diving underwater in the pool and booking it toward the opposite edge.

--

"So, on a scale of one to ten, how likely do you think it is that that," says Jamie, indicating the typhoon (or its aftermath, if it ends at some point), "is going to have some unintended, undesirable side-effect?"
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"W-wha?" Marie, confused at the feeling of something having come out of her ear, looks back at Circe. "AAH! Cat!" She responds to the sight of a cat by immediately diving underwater in the pool and booking it toward the opposite edge.

--

"So, on a scale of one to ten, how likely do you think, that," says Jamie, indicating the typhoon (or its aftermath, if it ends at some point), "is going to have some unintended, undesirable side-effect?"

The pool expands out as Marie swims the pool expands out with her, first a volleyball net forms for water play then a slide nearby*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Aging up is a pain.

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"W-wha?" Marie, confused at the feeling of something having come out of her ear, looks back at Circe. "AAH! Cat!" She responds to the sight of a cat by immediately diving underwater in the pool and booking it toward the opposite edge.

--

"So, on a scale of one to ten, how likely do you think, that," says Jamie, indicating the typhoon (or its aftermath, if it ends at some point), "is going to have some unintended, undesirable side-effect?"

*insulted* Get back here, you! Friday the 13th was weeks ago!

--

*The typhoon ends shortly thereafter, thankfully. There's a fair amount of debris here and there, but the areas nearest to the kiosk are untouched.*

Callista: I'd have to say '10', if only because anything that happens to me on this continent counts as "unintended, undesirable".
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:57 pm

AmbushCat wrote:I didn't do it.

Right... *With Ambush out of her face, Circe looks over to the retreating Katrina.* And where do you think you're going?

Kether wrote:*ookalf's hair quickly pinkens as his chest balloons out into a massive pair of breasts. His body feminizes and clothing reshapes into a very tight revealing set while glasses form on her head leaving her like so much like circe's change there is a change in attitude she's abit more playful now and has picked up the ability to make contests that promote her little fast food empire... of course this being Muffinville those contests have.... side effects*

*Ookalf stops to check herself out.* Well, this is new. Not bad, though... *Now that she seemingly works there as well, Ookalf heads back to the food stand.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Ookalf wrote:
AmbushCat wrote:I didn't do it.

Right... *With Ambush out of her face, Circe looks over to the retreating Katrina.* And where do you think you're going?

"away from zhe pool?"

Kether wrote:*ookalf's hair quickly pinkens as his chest balloons out into a massive pair of breasts. His body feminizes and clothing reshapes into a very tight revealing set while glasses form on her head leaving her like so much like circe's change there is a change in attitude she's abit more playful now and has picked up the ability to make contests that promote her little fast food empire... of course this being Muffinville those contests have.... side effects*

*Ookalf stops to check herself out.* Well, this is new. Not bad, though... *Now that she seemingly works there as well, Ookalf heads back to the food stand.*

*Well more like owns... and she is just as capable of getting people to come there as seemed to be a request*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:35 am

After a bit (though slightly too late to hear Ambush's protest), Marie comes back out from under the water and takes in a gasp of air before looking around...aalll the way around. She scratches her head, one ear up and the other sideways. "Eh? Uh, wh-when did the pool get so big??"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:38 pm

*clambers on top of Circe's head* And lo, for I see the horizon! ...And it's mostly water. Super.

*Callista continues eating, pausing only to whip out her sunglasses and position them correctly.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:After a bit (though slightly too late to hear Ambush's protest), Marie comes back out from under the water and takes in a gasp of air before looking around...aalll the way around. She scratches her head, one ear up and the other sideways. "Eh? Uh, wh-when did the pool get so big??"

*calls to her* Don't venture too far, 'kays? We don't need all of Muffinville to be a swimming pool, now!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Kether wrote:"away from zhe pool?"

Away from the pool, or away from me?

AmbushCat wrote:*clambers on top of Circe's head* And lo, for I see the horizon! ...And it's mostly water. Super.

You need some help there?

Kether wrote:*Well more like owns... and she is just as capable of getting people to come there as seemed to be a request*

*True, but she may as well let the others in on it before she does anything. Speaking of...*

AmbushCat wrote:*Callista continues eating, pausing only to whip out her sunglasses and position them correctly.*

*The newly transformed Ookalf returns to the booth.* Hello, you two. I'm just stopping by to let you know that I'm officially your boss now, and that I'm going to be working on that advertising thing we talked about. Thought you'd want to know.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:"away from zhe pool?"

Away from the pool, or away from me?

*Well either way doesn't she have new stuff to try?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext