Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:28 pm

"By saying 'we' talked about it, am I to assume you're the same person as the man who just got blown away in an impossible typhoon?" says Jamie.

--

Marie retains a confused look for a few seconds, though one of her ears is pointed forward to hear what the cat has to say. She isn't sure whether a talking cat is more or less scary, but before that decision can be made something else clicks based on what Ambush said. "Mistress, heeelp!" she says, waving with both arms and making a face rather like '>_<'. "I can't swim forever, and I don't wanna drown!"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:33 pm

You need some help there?

No, I'm good.

*The newly transformed Ookalf returns to the booth.* Hello, you two. I'm just stopping by to let you know that I'm officially your boss now, and that I'm going to be working on that advertising thing we talked about. Thought you'd want to know.

Callista: *nearing the end of her lunch*We'll see how long that lasts. Any idea what I'm supposed to do? I have no experience with this sort of thing.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:30 pm

AmbushCat wrote:No, I'm good.

Right...

Kether wrote:*Well either way doesn't she have new stuff to try?*

Hmm, maybe I should do something to keep you from running. Maybe something with gold... *Circe flips through the book a moment, then casts a spell at Katrina.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:"By saying 'we' talked about it, am I to assume you're the same person as the man who just got blown away in an impossible typhoon?" says Jamie.

--

Marie retains a confused look for a few seconds, though one of her ears is pointed forward to hear what the cat has to say. She isn't sure whether a talking cat is more or less scary, but before that decision can be made something else clicks based on what Ambush said. "Mistress, heeelp!" she says, waving with both arms and making a face rather like '>_<'. "I can't swim forever, and I don't wanna drown!"

*Ookalf nods.* That I am. ...You know, I don't think we ever introduced ourselves. I'm Ookalf.

---

Right, right... *Circe casts a spell at Marie to change her swimsuit back into a maid uniform.*

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: *nearing the end of her lunch*We'll see how long that lasts. Any idea what I'm supposed to do? I have no experience with this sort of thing.

Honestly, neither do I, but I'm sure we can work something out!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:39 pm

"Well, I'm Jame--err, Jamie Karulis," says the employee, correcting herself. "I have a doctorate in human-translocational physics, not that that means much around here."

--

Marie is in a maid uniform! And also in the pool still, so said uniform is quickly soaked from about chest-level down. All the same, she tries swimming for the nearest edge of the pool, hoping that maybe it won't run away from her this time.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Ookalf wrote:
AmbushCat wrote:No, I'm good.

Right...

Kether wrote:*Well either way doesn't she have new stuff to try?*

Hmm, maybe I should do something to keep you from running. Maybe something with gold... *Circe flips through the book a moment, then casts a spell at Katrina.*

*Katrina lays down in a provocative position and then freezes up, her skin becomes hard and well gold, her legs reshape into a fish tail which soon follows suit. What is left of her uniform fades to a simple set of shells on her breasts which soon too match the rest in gold. Finally water starts to pour from her mouth leaving her a golden mermaid fountain. Which probably would have more matched the pool setup before. Still there are so many fun spells to try!*

Whatevr89532 wrote:--

Marie is in a maid uniform! And also in the pool still, so said uniform is quickly soaked from about chest-level down. All the same, she tries swimming for the nearest edge of the pool, hoping that maybe it won't run away from her this time.

*The pool seems to fade with Marie's return to full uniform... after all she still had some maid features in her bikini. Her uniform quickly dries though her expansion from before seems to have stayed. The energy from the would be pool stays with the maid, checking for ideas on how the maid might think to improve the area for her Mistress*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:47 pm

"By saying 'we' talked about it, am I to assume you're the same person as the man who just got blown away in an impossible typhoon?" says Jamie.

*If she weren't busy stuffing her face, Callista would be cackling right about now.*

Honestly, neither do I, but I'm sure we can work something out!

Callista: I'm not sure yet if that's reassuring, but... *finally finishes her meal* ...what do I know? If y'all want customers here, I think I know something that'll work.

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Well, I'm Jame--err, Jamie Karulis," says the employee, correcting herself. "I have a doctorate in human-translocational physics, not that that means much around here."

Callista: That beats my high school diploma any day.

*The pool seems to fade with Marie's return to full uniform... after all she still had some maid features in her bikini. Her uniform quickly dries though her expansion from before seems to have stayed. The energy from the would be pool stays with the maid, checking for ideas on how the maid might think to improve the area for her Mistress*

You might want to follow suit if you can, Circe.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Marie instinctively shakes as if to get the water out of her fur, even if it isn't there anymore. After that, she looks over at her Mistress, looking all draconic and such, for a second or two and hmms, and then looks at the golden statue, and hmms again, slightly longer. She gets a look that definitely says 'I've got a great idea!' and starts to walk off in a specific direction...

--

"Well, where I'm from humans can naturally translocate...some people say 'teleport'," says Jamie. "It's still strange to explain that to people who can't, to be honest. The physics make perfect sense once one knows the right equations."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marie instinctively shakes as if to get the water out of her fur, even if it isn't there anymore. After that, she looks over at her Mistress, looking all draconic and such, for a second or two and hmms, and then looks at the golden statue, and hmms again, slightly longer. She gets a look that definitely says 'I've got a great idea!' and starts to walk off in a specific direction...

*The energy from the spell follows with her.. ready to spread out and aid in her plans to change the area around her*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Well, I'm Jame--err, Jamie Karulis," says the employee, correcting herself. "I have a doctorate in human-translocational physics, not that that means much around here."

Nice to meet you, Jamie. I... don't have anything like that.

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: I'm not sure yet if that's reassuring, but... *finally finishes her meal* ...what do I know? If y'all want customers here, I think I know something that'll work.

Really? What is it?

Kether wrote:*Katrina lays down in a provocative position and then freezes up, her skin becomes hard and well gold, her legs reshape into a fish tail which soon follows suit. What is left of her uniform fades to a simple set of shells on her breasts which soon too match the rest in gold. Finally water starts to pour from her mouth leaving her a golden mermaid fountain. Which probably would have more matched the pool setup before. Still there are so many fun spells to try!*

Hmm... Not sure about that one here. *Circe searches the book for another spell.*

AmbushCat wrote:You might want to follow suit if you can, Circe.

Oh, right... *Circe heads back to shore.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marie instinctively shakes as if to get the water out of her fur, even if it isn't there anymore. After that, she looks over at her Mistress, looking all draconic and such, for a second or two and hmms, and then looks at the golden statue, and hmms again, slightly longer. She gets a look that definitely says 'I've got a great idea!' and starts to walk off in a specific direction...

Hey, where are you going?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Marie stops and turns around on hearing Circe call her. She waves cheerfully and calls back, "I had a great idea for a present for you, Mistress! It'll only take me a minute or two, b-but uh, if there's anything you want me to do I can do that first."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:43 pm

...No, I suppose that's all right. Just come back as soon as you're done! *Around this time, Circe finally decides on a spell for Katrina and casts it, making her a catgirl nurse.* Maybe that to start...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Ookalf wrote:...No, I suppose that's all right. Just come back as soon as you're done! *Around this time, Circe finally decides on a spell for Katrina and casts it, making her a catgirl nurse.* Maybe that to start...

she bounces back to life as it were, "Nya"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:59 pm

"Well, where I'm from humans can naturally translocate...some people say 'teleport'," says Jamie. "It's still strange to explain that to people who can't, to be honest. The physics make perfect sense once one knows the right equations."

Callista: I don't think I could figure that out if my life depended on it. I almost failed algebra when I went through school.

Really? What is it?

Callista: *dangerous grin* You may want to cover your ears, boss.
*After a moment's pause to allow them to do just that, she whips out a megaphone and shouts into it*
Attention pedestrations, mythoids and whoever else you are! Your friendly neighborhood Spid---I mean, Eatery-To-Go is in business! Eat here now, and you'll get a 0.0000001% chance of me kissing you, plus a burger of your choice just for showing up!

*At first, there is silence... and then an entire crowd's worth of on-lookers hustle towards the kiosk. Some of them are arguing with each other over who will be first in line, while Callista just stands back with a Tomo-like grin.*

she bounces back to life as it were, "Nya"

Ookalf wrote:...No, I suppose that's all right. Just come back as soon as you're done! *Around this time, Circe finally decides on a spell for Katrina and casts it, making her a catgirl nurse.* Maybe that to start...

I don't know if anyone's going to want to receive health care from a catgirl with her own wheelbarrow.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Jamie shrugs, and then covers her ears when Callista warns the boss to do so. Once the rush of customers starts, she goes to the register and looks around at the people arguing for a second or two before yelling (though with nowhere near the sort of volume Callista has) "Hey! Make a proper line if you don't wanna get a punch from me!"

--

Marie nodnods, and skips off happily to do...whatever it is she's about to do.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Kether wrote:she bounces back to life as it were, "Nya"

So, do you like the new look?

AmbushCat wrote:I don't know if anyone's going to want to receive health care from a catgirl with her own wheelbarrow.

...Wheelbarrow?

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: *dangerous grin* You may want to cover your ears, boss.
*After a moment's pause to allow them to do just that, she whips out a megaphone and shouts into it*
Attention pedestrations, mythoids and whoever else you are! Your friendly neighborhood Spid---I mean, Eatery-To-Go is in business! Eat here now, and you'll get a 0.0000001% chance of me kissing you, plus a burger of your choice just for showing up!

*At first, there is silence... and then an entire crowd's worth of on-lookers hustle towards the kiosk. Some of them are arguing with each other over who will be first in line, while Callista just stands back with a Tomo-like grin.*

*Ookalf covers her ears, and steps back as the crowd gathers.* Whoa! ...Well, I guess that's that taken care of...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse