Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:27 pm

((OOC: Link gave me a 403.))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Kether wrote:*Fire spins out from the ribbon flowing around Circe her hair becomes slightly pinkish her clothing reshapes her feet become bare and red scaled claws. A tail grows from her as do a set of wings leaving her a dragon girl one with a attitude much more oriented towards hoarding and playing with her new presents*

*Circe looks herself over.* Well, this is new... Can't say I hate it, though. *Circe smirks at Kether.* I might even be able to get some fun out of it...

Whatevr89532 wrote:She shrugs. "I'd thank you for the compliment but I'm not actually sure how I'm doing this at all. I'm a trained scientist, not a cook...it's like I just go on autopilot when an order comes in."

Ah... Well, it's still good!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:45 pm

The employee leans an elbow against the part of the counter that doesn't have a cash register on it, and rests her chin on the hand attached to the arm attached to that elbow. "How do you physically fit that much inside of your body at once?" she wonders aloud in Callista's general direction.

Meanwhile, the newly dragonish Circe might notice a short werewolf walk by. He has black hair and yellow eyes, the ears and tail of a wolf presently, and a nervous way of looking around as he walks that practically screams to anyone who's interested that he's probably quite vulnerable.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Callista: *snarf, gobble gobble, chomp chomp chomp* That is a secret! *gets back to eating*

*A passer-by mutters something about a "purple menace" and quickly flees the area.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:32 am

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:*Fire spins out from the ribbon flowing around Circe her hair becomes slightly pinkish her clothing reshapes her feet become bare and red scaled claws. A tail grows from her as do a set of wings leaving her a dragon girl one with a attitude much more oriented towards hoarding and playing with her new presents*

*Circe looks herself over.* Well, this is new... Can't say I hate it, though. *Circe smirks at Kether.* I might even be able to get some fun out of it...

Whatevr89532 wrote:She shrugs. "I'd thank you for the compliment but I'm not actually sure how I'm doing this at all. I'm a trained scientist, not a cook...it's like I just go on autopilot when an order comes in."

Ah... Well, it's still good!

*Well circe does have a bunch of new tricks if she wants to try that*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Kether wrote:*Well circe does have a bunch of new tricks if she wants to try that*

Yes, perhaps I'll turn you into a statue, or something...

Whatevr89532 wrote:Meanwhile, the newly dragonish Circe might notice a short werewolf walk by. He has black hair and yellow eyes, the ears and tail of a wolf presently, and a nervous way of looking around as he walks that practically screams to anyone who's interested that he's probably quite vulnerable.

...In a minute, though. First, I'm going to take care of this... *Circe walks up to the werewolf, ribbon in hand.* Hello there...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm

The employee hmms a bit, and tries teleporting forward out of the kiosk, which results in her teleporting to right in front of back wall instead. "Okaay...not until shift is over. Got it. Maybe I should try advertising this place or something..."

He jumps with a sound somewhere between an "Eep" and a frightened whine, then turns around to face her, craning his head upward. The sheer height difference makes it physically difficult for him to look Circe in the face. "Er, h-hello?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Callista: *overhears said employee and pauses long enough to speak* Yeah, you should. This food's awesome!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The employee hmms a bit, and tries teleporting forward out of the kiosk, which results in her teleporting to right in front of back wall instead. "Okaay...not until shift is over. Got it. Maybe I should try advertising this place or something..."

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: *overhears said employee and pauses long enough to speak* Yeah, you should. This food's awesome!

Maybe I can help with that... *Ookalf comes up behind Callista and tries to place a ribbon on her.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:He jumps with a sound somewhere between an "Eep" and a frightened whine, then turns around to face her, craning his head upward. The sheer height difference makes it physically difficult for him to look Circe in the face. "Er, h-hello?"

Hello there. I hope you don't mind helping me with something... *Before the werewolf can answer, Circe pulls out a ribbon and plops a ribbon on his head.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Callista: *freezes up for a few moments as the ribbon is placed* ...There's going to be violence in a few moments, I'd wager.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:49 am

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: *freezes up for a few moments as the ribbon is placed* ...There's going to be violence in a few moments, I'd wager.

*The magic of the ribbon tries to go with the path of least resistence changing callista's clothing to match the employee(who we should probably name). Expand the Kiosk by adding room for another and granting Callista the same faculties as the employee involving food creation and running of the business. How much this succeeds well that's a different story*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Whatevr89532 wrote:He jumps with a sound somewhere between an "Eep" and a frightened whine, then turns around to face her, craning his head upward. The sheer height difference makes it physically difficult for him to look Circe in the face. "Er, h-hello?"

Hello there. I hope you don't mind helping me with something... *Before the werewolf can answer, Circe pulls out a ribbon and plops a ribbon on his head.*

*Should she succeed the energy from the ribbon flows out bending his ears to a more droopy pattern, softening his face and hair. Filling him with a calm almost domesticated feeling. First a bonet forms on his head and then the feeling flows down finishing softening the face into a cute feminine form, his clothing above reshapes into a maidly uniform and beneath his body thins and feminizes. A slight perk of breasts form... I say slight but only because of the comparison to Dracocirce they'd be healthy on normal person.. either way they rise on the wolf as the feeling of.. domestication flows down.

It continues its work pulling his manhood inward finishing his transition to womanhood, her tail becomes abit more fluffy and her uniform finishes its growth to her ankles transitioning her from a "wild" wolfman to a domesticated Dog girl maid

((and if it doesn't hit ignore that!))
meanwhile the first maid tries to back off*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:11 pm

The werewolf in question isn't particularly agile or anything, and doesn't really know what to think of having a ribbon put on his head anyway, so it works just fine.
He looks down at himself while changing, his face progressively getting redder as he turns into a girl and small "Uh, um...uh.." coming from her mouth as she fails to process any of what's going on quickly enough to put together a comprehensible sentence. After it's through, she still takes a moment of looking down, bending half-sideways to see why her tail feels different, and then looking back up at Circe for a few seconds before finally coming up with, "Uh..what?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:15 pm

*The magic of the ribbon tries to go with the path of least resistence changing callista's clothing to match the employee(who we should probably name). Expand the Kiosk by adding room for another and granting Callista the same faculties as the employee involving food creation and running of the business. How much this succeeds well that's a different story*

*Callista's purse morphs into a gigantic spatula (complete with holster) that wouldn't look out of place in Ukyo Kuonji's possession. The spatula and holster place themselves on the back of her uniform.*

Callista: *rolls her eyes, sighs, and takes her place in the Kiosk* ...Ookalf, you have ten seconds to get out of my throwing range.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:07 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Callista's purse morphs into a gigantic spatula (complete with holster) that wouldn't look out of place in Ukyo Kuonji's possession. The spatula and holster place themselves on the back of her uniform.*

Callista: *rolls her eyes, sighs, and takes her place in the Kiosk* ...Ookalf, you have ten seconds to get out of my throwing range.

Sorry, sorry! I just found those things, and wanted to try them out! *Ookalf backs away from the kiosk.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:The werewolf in question isn't particularly agile or anything, and doesn't really know what to think of having a ribbon put on his head anyway, so it works just fine.
He looks down at himself while changing, his face progressively getting redder as he turns into a girl and small "Uh, um...uh.." coming from her mouth as she fails to process any of what's going on quickly enough to put together a comprehensible sentence. After it's through, she still takes a moment of looking down, bending half-sideways to see why her tail feels different, and then looking back up at Circe for a few seconds before finally coming up with, "Uh..what?"

Kether wrote:*meanwhile the first maid tries to back off*

Well, you turned out rather nicely, didn't you? I'm going to have fun playing with you, I think... *Spotting Kether in the corner of her eye, Circe turns to face the other maid.* And where do you think you're going?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse