Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy Birthday Ookalf and maybe Circe...

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 pm

*The beam that Ambush fired misses the needle entirely, instead turning a random piece of foliage into a gargoyle girl that immediately turns to stone.*

Whoopsies.

Whatevr89532 wrote:"W-well uh, there's this store that sells shiny things over that way, and I went in and told them I worked for a dragon who might burn me up if I didn't bring any gold, and when they started asking questions I just gave them a look like," and at this point Marie pauses to give probably the most paralyzing puppy-dog eyes possible, "and they said I could have this!"

I know that shop. I think my boss has rampaged there a few times before. The currencies they accept are rather... limited.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"W-well uh, there's this store that sells shiny things over that way, and I went in and told them I worked for a dragon who might burn me up if I didn't bring any gold, and when they started asking questions I just gave them a look like," and at this point Marie pauses to give probably the most paralyzing puppy-dog eyes possible, "and they said I could have this!"

I... see... Well, thank you. I'll be sure to hold on to this...

Kether wrote:She moves towards marie with the needle

*Circe seems fine with this.*

Kether wrote:*Its not completely outside the realm of possibilities that they expand their setup other business opertunities? And the ribbon did sort of race queen ookalf so she could build something from there*

Or... Or maybe we could set up some kind of other business... Maybe something with racing?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Marie seems delighted to have gotten a gift her Mistress likes, happily wagging her tail. Before the nurse can get close enough to use the needle on her, however, she sees it. "Waah! Needle!" she yells and starts running away in a panic, much like her reaction to seeing a cat earlier (which she strangely seems to have blocked out the existence of, given how close she got to him just now to hand Circe her gift).

--

"Uh, I would love to be a racecar driver," chimes in the thief.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Uh, I would love to be a racecar driver," chimes in the thief.

Well, that's nice... But, now that you've said that, I'm not sure I want you driving. It's supposed to be a punishment, after all... Maybe a race queen, or something?

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marie seems delighted to have gotten a gift her Mistress likes, happily wagging her tail. Before the nurse can get close enough to use the needle on her, however, she sees it. "Waah! Needle!" she yells and starts running away in a panic, much like her reaction to seeing a cat earlier (which she strangely seems to have blocked out the existence of, given how close she got to him just now to hand Circe her gift).

Be careful not to slip!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Be careful not to slip!

Which is something that we're all aFreud of.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:50 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Whatevr89532 wrote:"Uh, I would love to be a racecar driver," chimes in the thief.

Well, that's nice... But, now that you've said that, I'm not sure I want you driving. It's supposed to be a punishment, after all... Maybe a race queen, or something?

*She could always move people around as well*

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marie seems delighted to have gotten a gift her Mistress likes, happily wagging her tail. Before the nurse can get close enough to use the needle on her, however, she sees it. "Waah! Needle!" she yells and starts running away in a panic, much like her reaction to seeing a cat earlier (which she strangely seems to have blocked out the existence of, given how close she got to him just now to hand Circe her gift).

Be careful not to slip!

*The needle was zapped into a gargoyle girl that.. turned to stone... of course she can get another needle to try on marie!*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:52 pm

*The needle was zapped into a gargoyle girl that.. turned to stone... of course she can get another needle to try on marie!*

((OOC: Ambush's shot missed, I think.))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:55 pm

AmbushCat wrote:

((OOC: Ambush's shot missed, I think.))

((ok! then either way needle))
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Whether it's a new or old needle, Marie keeps running away! Just look at how fast she can run! Maybe not fast enough to get away from a sufficiently agile and/or clever cat, though, especially since she runs in kind of a predictable big circle after a while.

--

The thief shakes his head. "No no no, I meant that because...Icangofast!" His time-flow relative to the rest of the world seems to abruptly speed up as he stands back up impossibly quickly and starts trying to run away again, while the lyrics "GOTTA GO FAST! GOTTA GO FASTER!" inexplicably blare out into the air around him.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Whether it's a new or old needle, Marie keeps running away! Just look at how fast she can run! Maybe not fast enough to get away from a sufficiently agile and/or clever cat, though, especially since she runs in kind of a predictable big circle after a while.

*she throws the needle at marie because why not? its clearly a targetable thing!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:48 pm

The thief shakes his head. "No no no, I meant that because...Icangofast!" His time-flow relative to the rest of the world seems to abruptly speed up as he stands back up impossibly quickly and starts trying to run away again, while the lyrics "GOTTA GO FAST! GOTTA GO FASTER!" inexplicably blare out into the air around him.

Callista: *calls out to Ookalf in mid-burger flip* Hey, boss! You gonna need my help for this again?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:58 pm

AmbushCat wrote:

Callista: *calls out to Ookalf in mid-burger flip* Hey, boss! You gonna need my help for this again?

*Ookalf grabs the man by the arm as he tries to get up.* Nah, I think I've got him. And for now, let's just go ahead and do something with you. *For now, Ookalf just uses the food to turn the man into a female version of himself.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 pm

As long as the nurse remembered to lead her target the syringe probably connects, although it's probably just as likely its back or side hit her as it is the needle actually hit, to say nothing of the possibility of it just hitting clothing.

--

"Bluh?" The woman seems more confused by this change than anything else. Along with a visible question mark over her head as she pokes her chest with her free hand a couple of times.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:47 pm

"Bluh?" The woman seems more confused by this change than anything else. Along with a visible question mark over her head as she pokes her chest with her free hand a couple of times.

Callista: *more to herself than to anyone at the kiosk* If anyone starts quoting "Dude Looks Like a Lady" to me, I'm gonna scream.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Bluh?" The woman seems more confused by this change than anything else. Along with a visible question mark over her head as she pokes her chest with her free hand a couple of times.

So, what do you think of that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse