Watery Mayhem

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Watery Mayhem

Postby Kether » Thu May 29, 2014 1:55 pm

((Lets see if I can kick some activity in a a summery fashion))a skimpy clad woman bounces through the streets she has a pair of water guns and a large bag. She seems to be looking around for something. At last she stops seeming to have found what she's looking for. She pulls out a large rubber package from her bag then pulls a cord on it, it expands out into a pool all the while the edges around it warp and change soon the area around the new pool has been reshaped into a water park. with rides and other pools etc. It is abit empty of people

With that she goes to look around gun in hand*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Watery Mayhem

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:44 pm

A blond-haired young man whose only remarkable feature is a tall, blue-with-yellow stars, conical wizard hat on his head, watches the park form from across the street. "Hm..what do you make of that?" he asks seemingly no one in particular. His hat, or something under his hat, squeaks in response. "Oh come on, this is interesting! It can't be all that dangerous." He waits for an opening and then crosses the street to take a closer look.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu May 29, 2014 3:55 pm

*the woman smiles and aims her squirt guns at the man and his hat*And my first volunteer!, she says filled with a bright energetic focus. She quickly follows by trying to shoot the man*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:53 pm

He doesn't attempt to dodge, since it is just a water gun, after all. His hat jumps off and backwards before the shot hits, though. "Ah, volunteer for what?" he says, holding up a hand with one index finger out. Whatever's in the hat squeaks in what might be a hostile or angry manner.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu May 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:He doesn't attempt to dodge, since it is just a water gun, after all. His hat jumps off and backwards before the shot hits, though. "Ah, volunteer for what?" he says, holding up a hand with one index finger out. Whatever's in the hat squeaks in what might be a hostile or angry manner.

*She smiles and giggles*You'll get it soon enough" he feels a tingling sensation coming from the area hit and it spreads out throughout his body with much of it seeming to focus on the chest at first, at the same time his clothing seems to start universally taking a dark maroon coloration*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:06 pm

"Hmm." He observes the change to his clothes' color, blinking a bit. The hat squeaks again. "Oh, come on Jyr. Where's your sense of adventure?" he says over his shoulder.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu May 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Hmm." He observes the change to his clothes' color, blinking a bit. The hat squeaks again. "Oh, come on Jyr. Where's your sense of adventure?" he says over his shoulder.

His hair lengthens and his eyes swap from blue to red. He can feel the tingling getting stronger as his body things and feminizes most notably his chest it expands out his poor clothes stretching along with it but then his shirt starts to fade leaving behind just enough to cover his new breasts in a very revealing bikini top and oddly a set of sleeves coming in just past the ellbows. He can feel his ears stretching out and some odd itching growing on his head..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri May 30, 2014 8:58 am

"Uh, okay, this is kind of uncomfortable.." he says at first. Then when his chest starts expanding, "..Gah!" One could swear the next squeak from the hat sounds..sarcastic.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 30, 2014 9:39 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Uh, okay, this is kind of uncomfortable.." he says at first. Then when his chest starts expanding, "..Gah!" One could swear the next squeak from the hat sounds..sarcastic.

*the change works its way down with his hips expanding and his manhood pulling inward reshaping into female organs. Her pant shrink inward much like her top leaving behind only a small bit of cloth in a matching bikini bottom. On her head more changes continue her ears continue their expansion out into long pointed ears. The other growth on her head pushes out finally into a pair of twisted horns leaving her looking like so(minus the crown). In her mind there is a bit of a push by the effect a playful energy and an almost ditzy way of speaking but its easy enough to push past if she really wants*

Meanwhile the woman circles her looking her over appraisingly
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri May 30, 2014 1:48 pm

"Uhh..hm." She looks down for a second or two, tugging at one of the bikini top's straps and blushing slightly. Looking back up, she turns toward the girl with the water gun. "Is, this what I was volunteering for? I, like, just wanted to know how you were bending space to make the pool and stuff appear.."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Uhh..hm." She looks down for a second or two, tugging at one of the bikini top's straps and blushing slightly. Looking back up, she turns toward the girl with the water gun. "Is, this what I was volunteering for? I, like, just wanted to know how you were bending space to make the pool and stuff appear.."

"Its more like"she pauses to think, "overwriting a rarely used portion of the area.."she pokes at the new demon girl apprasingly, "you must be very magical get this normally i'd get more mundane starts still"she rubs her hands with glee, "to see what a Pool demon would do.. or is that bikini demon? "
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri May 30, 2014 3:34 pm

The demon-girl leans away from being poked, but nods and grins brightly when the word 'magical' is used. "Oh, well, I'm a pretty good mage, you know? Like, look!" She holds up her right index finger and a small glow appears above it, which then fires up into the sky and explodes into a firework-like burst in a rainbow of colors. "Uhm..it wasn't supposed to do that," she mutters. "Like, still impressive, amiright?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The demon-girl leans away from being poked, but nods and grins brightly when the word 'magical' is used. "Oh, well, I'm a pretty good mage, you know? Like, look!" She holds up her right index finger and a small glow appears above it, which then fires up into the sky and explodes into a firework-like burst in a rainbow of colors. "Uhm..it wasn't supposed to do that," she mutters. "Like, still impressive, amiright?"

The woman bounces and clap excitedly, "Oooh that's very pretty lets see how you can effect the pool and the rides and maybe other would be volunteers"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri May 30, 2014 6:07 pm

"Well, ah, if you say so." She takes a step in the direction of the pool, before pausing and looking around. "Um..did you see where my hat went? My familiar was in it..ah well, the little rat can take care of himself, generally." She goes over to the pool then, trying to get used to walking with the huge weights, and looks at it. "Well, like, it looks fine to me. I'm not too sure what I can do with it. Hmm..." She mutters some magic phrase and waves her hand at the pool, and the water shimmers briefly. "There. Now it's, like, healing water! ..or should be, anyway," she adds, scratching her head.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Well, ah, if you say so." She takes a step in the direction of the pool, before pausing and looking around. "Um..did you see where my hat went? My familiar was in it..ah well, the little rat can take care of himself, generally." She goes over to the pool then, trying to get used to walking with the huge weights, and looks at it. "Well, like, it looks fine to me. I'm not too sure what I can do with it. Hmm..." She mutters some magic phrase and waves her hand at the pool, and the water shimmers briefly. "There. Now it's, like, healing water! ..or should be, anyway," she adds, scratching her head.

The woman looks around quickly for the hat or the hidden familiar in, while doing so she asks playfully, "So now what do you want to do?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse