For Science!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: For Science!

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:06 pm

Yeah, that one. So, who's the unlucky target? *Ookalf looks around.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Cece » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 pm

A man in a odd looking trencoat wanders thru the park. He has the aire of a cop about him as his stroll looks relaxed. His hand goes to his pocket as the sounds of silence by the band Fink plays...
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:27 pm

*she hands off the costume gun to her minion and looks through her bag*"I think there's not enough cops around here as is wouldn't want to deprive the area of such, still he can be so much improved"*She pulls out a large device that looks more like a 50s remote control than anything else will odd dials levers, up and down buttons. SHe points it towards the man pressing the down button and a turning a dial, soon the man finds himself shrinking and feminizing. His hair turns blue as do his eyes. He soon finds his shape an androgynous teen look but that changes with the rise of breasts and finally him becoming a her. Her clothing then changes into a much more skimpy obvious police uniform leaving her like so. She can definately notice the change but feels herself filled with a more genki cute police girl persona*07
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse