Charms for the New Year

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Charms for the New Year

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:09 am

shinryou wrote:"Yep, probably..." the Kitsune replied. As Emm looked at the charm, he would notice that the words of the charms changed from the foreign ruins into the words " acquisition of a mate and marriage". The charm began to glow and the light would probably daze Emm, taking the strength away from his body. His entire body would begin to feel strange, but the most distracting thing was probably his hair, now long enough to tickle his neck.

"Who knows. It is all superstition anyways," laughed Emm as he examine the charm. He was curious on what it said on the side. It was in a language that he had never seen and was unsure if it was even real words. He then notice that the words were slowly reforming into something that he could better understand.

"Acquisition of...A mate and...marriage...? What?" said Emm as he knew what that meant but wasn't sure how it could be applied to him. Before he could do anything else though, Emm felt a sudden wave of weakness within him as the strength from his body was zapped away from him. The charm shouldn't be this heavy even if it was just a tiny bit. The problem was that he also felt his hair scratching the back of his neck which was very unusual due to how short it was suppose to be.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:19 am

Jean smiles and puts her groceries down.

"Here, you can borrow my copy of her album."

She reaches into a pocket of her coat and extracts a CD case! It reads 'Stellar Flare: Sunspot' and has a girl who looks a little similar to Blaze, but with orange streaks in her hair and wearing a much cuter outfit posing on the front.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Trevor probably would have been freaking out at this point if she was still an adult, but her now childish mind was merely confused and a little curious.

"I'm... I'm a little girl now?" Her tiny hands went up to tug at the long hair and dress as she stared up at the Kitsune with her big black eyes. "But why?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:56 pm

shinryou wrote:"Okay, have a nice year!" Shizune said, waving as the rich girl walked away.

*A moment later, Ookalf returns.* ...As it turns out, I don't have anywhere to be now after all. So, I'm going to let you all entertain me a while longer.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Kether wrote:*The robot turned maid looks around*EEp*pushing down her skirt as the wind picks up she looks around seeing who's supposed to be in charge*

Ookalf wrote:*A moment later, Ookalf returns.* ...As it turns out, I don't have anywhere to be now after all. So, I'm going to let you all entertain me a while longer.

The foxgirl turns to the new maid, "Perfect, looks like you mistress has returned..." she said, pointing at Ookalf.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Who knows. It is all superstition anyways," laughed Emm as he examine the charm. He was curious on what it said on the side. It was in a language that he had never seen and was unsure if it was even real words. He then notice that the words were slowly reforming into something that he could better understand.

"Acquisition of...A mate and...marriage...? What?" said Emm as he knew what that meant but wasn't sure how it could be applied to him. Before he could do anything else though, Emm felt a sudden wave of weakness within him as the strength from his body was zapped away from him. The charm shouldn't be this heavy even if it was just a tiny bit. The problem was that he also felt his hair scratching the back of his neck which was very unusual due to how short it was suppose to be.

His hair grew and settled at around shoulder length, it's color turning a golden blonde. He would feel his figure shrinking down, and muscle mass he once possessed would begin to melt away as his frame was now rather petite and slender. His, or rather her body's differences were beginning to become more obvious, her figure becoming decidedly hourglass shaped as her hips pulled out and two lumps of flesh began to rise from her chest. Next, her clothes shifted around his body as if it were made from some sort of malleable material, turn a white color and hugging her body tightly. To complete the change a veil appears on her head and a bouquet of flowers in her hands, leaving her now a beautiful young bride.

Blaze wrote:Jean smiles and puts her groceries down.

"Here, you can borrow my copy of her album."

She reaches into a pocket of her coat and extracts a CD case! It reads 'Stellar Flare: Sunspot' and has a girl who looks a little similar to Blaze, but with orange streaks in her hair and wearing a much cuter outfit posing on the front.

"Thanks, I'll definitely listen!" Shizune replied, taking the CD in hand, "Wow, she really looks different here..."

Mystic Mina wrote:Trevor probably would have been freaking out at this point if she was still an adult, but her now childish mind was merely confused and a little curious.

"I'm... I'm a little girl now?" Her tiny hands went up to tug at the long hair and dress as she stared up at the Kitsune with her big black eyes. "But why?"

"Because I feel like this is a form more fitting for your level of intelligence~" she replied, putting a hand on the little girls head and patting her, "And also you're cuter like this..."
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Trevor should have been insulted, but she simply giggled when the foxgirl patted her on the head and called her cute.

"I'm sorry for eating those charms. I was... um... not feeling good in my head." She pointed down at her tiny tummy. "Are they still in here?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:54 pm

*she eeps again*"wait that's not right.."she says meekly
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:38 pm

shinryou wrote:The foxgirl turns to the new maid, "Perfect, looks like you mistress has returned..." she said, pointing at Ookalf.

Mistress? *Ookalf looks to the Kether, a smile on her face as she pieces it all together.* Ah, so you're my maid, then? I can live with that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 pm

"This is strange," said Emm as she inspects her outfit. She looked to be a bride of sorts as she lifted the veil from her face. "What is going on?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Ookalf wrote:
shinryou wrote:The foxgirl turns to the new maid, "Perfect, looks like you mistress has returned..." she said, pointing at Ookalf.

Mistress? *Ookalf looks to the Kether, a smile on her face as she pieces it all together.* Ah, so you're my maid, then? I can live with that...

"I don't think that's um..."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Kether wrote:"I don't think that's um..."

Hm? Is something wrong with that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:05 pm

she looks away
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Go on... If you have something to say, why not just say it?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:39 pm

"I um don't want to be?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Oh, come now. I'm sure it won't be that bad.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse