Charms for the New Year

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Charms for the New Year

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:53 pm

shinryou wrote:The changes continue, his hair turned a golden blonde colour and lengthened well passed his shoulders, arranging itself into large curls. As his hair changed, two blue pieces of fabric materialised in his hair, attaching themselves and tying themselves into ribbons. His figure continued to slim down and his skin became soft and smooth. As Ookalf looks down he'll notice his clothing beginning to change, the material of his pants fusing together and his sleeves beginning to vanish. His clothes begin to tighten and shift pulling his figure into shape, his hips widen and two large masses sit clearly on his chest. It is rather clear to him after all the changes that he was no longer a "him". Her new figure is now being emphasised by the blue dress she was now wearing. Loosing balance a little due to her new shift in gravity, her shoes quickly shift as they lift of the ground, now becoming silver strap heels. Now standing in place was a beautiful looking girl that looked like she was of a higher class than the place she was at the moment. As a final shift, Ookalf would begin to feel a little dizzy as a strange feeling invaded his mind. He felt superior to any other people present around her seeing them as nothing more than commoners, and his mannerisms and speech would emanate a sense of elegance appropriate to her new social class.

Oh... *Ookalf shakes her head as the pain subsides, and stumbles as she regains her balance.* My, that felt dreadful... *Once she's somewhat recovered, Ookalf blinks and takes in her surroundings.* Ugh... What am I doing with all these peasants?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:27 pm

shinryou wrote:Her hearing began to return to her, as the pain subsided, in fact that lose of hearing was probably as a result of the overwhelming pain. However she realised that something was a little bit different as she now had white wings sprouting out from her back. Her clothes quickly shifted into a pure white dress as her hair became a pink colour, a white headband completing her look. As her body was charged with a pure energy that evil despises she stood there in her new form as an angel.

Arisu looked herself over as she got up, noting her new form, especially the wings. Her face already told she had mixed feelings about the form. Perhaps she was just used to being young, or something else entirely. "Well, this form is...ironic, to say the least. I do love the hair and the dress though." Arisu remarked, and complimented at the same time, just before hearing Ookalf. "Also, who are you calling a peasant?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:46 pm

*Ookalf turns her attention to Arisu.* Well, you know. All these... *Ookalf waves her hand vaguely* ...poor people, everywhere. It's a touch beneath me, wouldn't you say?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Arisu shakes her head, as if she can't even begin to understand what Ookalf is saying. "And how are you supposed to know if they're actually poor or not again?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:12 pm

Well... they can't be as wealthy as I am, surely.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:52 am

"Oh, I was just doing the grocery shopping~" Jean says as she gives the brown bag a little shake, making the contents rattle.

"But what are you doing? A New Year charm sale?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:31 am

Kether wrote:*he catches the charm and grumbles*"Fair enough"

Kether caught the spelltag and would note that it glowed a faint black color. Wait, Black light? That's doesn't make sense does it? Whether he noticed it or not, a magic circle has formed at his feet, immobilising him. As he stood there, he'd feel power surge through his person, changing him somehow.

Nephilim wrote:Trevor was never the same after an incident involving green energy and a transformation into a fairy. Though he was able to change himself back years later, his mind was forever shattered by the giggling madness that came with fairyhood.

However, somehow the shrinking brought about by the golden potato triggered something deep within Trevor, and his sanity suddenly returned to him at the worst possible time.

"W-What's going on? Where am I?" He looked towards the slowly growing foxgirl, fear evident in his eyes. "And why are you getting bigger?..."

Trevor continued shrinking, however stopped much before the size of a fairy. In fact he guessed he was maybe the size of a child. He would find that as he was at the moment, his body was what it was at age 7, although his hair was probably longer now. As the physical changes halted momentarily, he would feel like some of his intelligence would be slipping away. He was starting to think like a child as his vocabulary began to disappear.

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf turns her attention to Arisu.* Well, you know. All these... *Ookalf waves her hand vaguely* ...poor people, everywhere. It's a touch beneath me, wouldn't you say?

"Waaa, you turned out pretty!" the foxgirl exclaimed, her tail wagging in joy, "I wish you good luck and that you're riches flourish during the coming year." the young kitsune bowed to her customer.

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu looked herself over as she got up, noting her new form, especially the wings. Her face already told she had mixed feelings about the form. Perhaps she was just used to being young, or something else entirely. "Well, this form is...ironic, to say the least. I do love the hair and the dress though." Arisu remarked, and complimented at the same time, just before hearing Ookalf. "Also, who are you calling a peasant?"

"And why is it ironic?" Shizune asked, tilting her head to the side.

Blaze wrote:"Oh, I was just doing the grocery shopping~" Jean says as she gives the brown bag a little shake, making the contents rattle.

"But what are you doing? A New Year charm sale?"

"Mm, yep just giving some charms away. I wanted to test some of my new abilities..." she said, absentmindedly looking over at the grocery bag, "So, what's Blaze been up to lately? Anything interesting happen to her? What about Konoko, or Miki or-!" the young girl began to ramble on, wondering what she had been missing while she was gone. It was ironic that while she lost her abilities to jump dimensions, she was still disappearing as though they still existed. Maybe she was just bad with people.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:39 am

*he shrugs off the black light, I mean its no more odd than the various alterations going on around him. And while it might be a clue to hisown fate the words on the tag are more likely to be so as he examines what it says*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:27 am

shinryou wrote:"And why is it ironic?" Shizune asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, for one, I prefer the dark over the light, so the last thing expected is me looking like an angel. That and I used to fight whatever. Demons, Angels, and Humans alike." Arisu admitted. "Of course, it wasn't for no reason. I had to survive somehow, and those were the only skills I had at the time."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm

shinryou wrote:"Waaa, you turned out pretty!" the foxgirl exclaimed, her tail wagging in joy, "I wish you good luck and that you're riches flourish during the coming year." the young kitsune bowed to her customer.

Ah... Yes, thank you. Now, I really should be on my way... *Ookalf starts to walk away.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:25 am

shinryou wrote:
"Hmmm, this one I guess..." she said, selecting a Turquoise coloured charm, "This should help, after all you probably don't have a girlfriend right?"

"Nah. You are right. I don't have a girlfriend," said Emm as he looked at the charm. He then rose it up and said, "Are you trying to say that if I wear this then maybe I will get lucky?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:39 am

Trevor calmed down a bit when he stopped shrinking, but his hysteria was soon replaced with this funny lightheaded feeling in his noggin.

"What did you put in that golden thingie?" He squeaked, his little hands clutching at his longer hair. "And why does my brain feel all fuzzy?"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:10 am

"Oh, well~ Blaze has gotten a little side job as a singer. She thinks it's a secret, but we all know." Jean says with a snigger.

"Lucy has become a fashion designer as well! I must admit, I have not kept up with others of late though."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Kether wrote:*he shrugs off the black light, I mean its no more odd than the various alterations going on around him. And while it might be a clue to hisown fate the words on the tag are more likely to be so as he examines what it says*

There are ruins written on the spelltag but unfortunately for Kether they did not change into another language like the charms did. A powerful force hit him and pain surged through him, the unpleasant sound of flesh and bones crunching as his body changed. He began to lose a lot of height and his body lost a lot of muscle mass, becoming petite and slender. His hair grew long, covering his face but then quickly fixing itself into twintails with ribbons that appeared. As a sickening feeling overcame him, his clothes shifted into a uniform befitting of a maid, his mind slowly shifting and making him, or her now rather, more subservient and meek. The spelltags ruins at this point had faded away leaving it a blank piece of paper, as Kether looked at the blank sheet the changes to his body finalized himself, leaving him in the form of a young maid.

Ookalf wrote:Ah... Yes, thank you. Now, I really should be on my way... *Ookalf starts to walk away.*

"Okay, have a nice year!" Shizune said, waving as the rich girl walked away.

Ryan5011 wrote:"Well, for one, I prefer the dark over the light, so the last thing expected is me looking like an angel. That and I used to fight whatever. Demons, Angels, and Humans alike." Arisu admitted. "Of course, it wasn't for no reason. I had to survive somehow, and those were the only skills I had at the time."

"Well, I'm sure you can get use to it!" the young girl said walking up to the Angel, "I mean, I use to be a Demon Lord, but ended up reincarnated as a Kitsune. Oh, of course it was of my own will, all that dark power stuff can get a little tiresome to handle. So I'm sure you'll see the silver lining of your new form, as strange as it is for now!"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Nah. You are right. I don't have a girlfriend," said Emm as he looked at the charm. He then rose it up and said, "Are you trying to say that if I wear this then maybe I will get lucky?"

"Yep, probably..." the Kitsune replied. As Emm looked at the charm, he would notice that the words of the charms changed from the foreign ruins into the words " acquisition of a mate and marriage". The charm began to glow and the light would probably daze Emm, taking the strength away from his body. His entire body would begin to feel strange, but the most distracting thing was probably his hair, now long enough to tickle his neck.

Mystic Mina wrote:Trevor calmed down a bit when he stopped shrinking, but his hysteria was soon replaced with this funny lightheaded feeling in his noggin.

"What did you put in that golden thingie?" He squeaked, his little hands clutching at his longer hair. "And why does my brain feel all fuzzy?"

The changes to his mind began to complete themselves as his body continued to change. His hair grew long and black, some of it getting into his face. As he began to pull the hair away from his face, a red scarf wrapped itself around his neck keeping him warm. His clothes shifted leaving him with a dress that was maybe slightly too big for him, or rather her now as it was apparent she was no longer a boy. Trevor now stood there, a little girl and mind and in body.

Blaze wrote:"Oh, well~ Blaze has gotten a little side job as a singer. She thinks it's a secret, but we all know." Jean says with a snigger.

"Lucy has become a fashion designer as well! I must admit, I have not kept up with others of late though."

"Oh! I want to see Blaze sing!" the foxgirl exclaimed, grinning as her tailed wagged happily.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 pm

*The robot turned maid looks around*EEp*pushing down her skirt as the wind picks up she looks around seeing who's supposed to be in charge*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse