Charms for the New Year

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Charms for the New Year

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:05 pm

shinryou wrote:The charm Arisu grabbed was white in colour and had foreign characters written on it. Strangely enough, those characters she couldn't read began to warp and slowly form letters that were easy for her to comprehend. The words simply read "Protection from evil". After reading this, Arisu would begin to feel a little lightheaded as the charm emitted a faint glow.

Arisu, still holding onto the charm, also held her head as she crouched down on the floor. "Protection from evil? Then why does my head feel so weird...Foxy, what's up with these charms?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Hand me a charm"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Cece » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Having collected a charm of her own, Rachel notes that the charm carries a grey, almost silver colour. The black text written on it change from an incomprehensible language into her own, the words "prosperity in business" appearing on it. The charm glows faintly, and Rachel finds herself unable to look away from it.

"Prosperity in business huh? This should ...make...wha???" Rachel seems to be at a loss for words, distracted as she is about why she can't stop looking at her glowing charm
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:43 pm

"What? I missed the celebration? That sucks. I thought I would be able to make it," said a man with messy hair. He then notice the stand and the fox girl. "I guess I can at least celebrate now. What you got here girly?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Mystic Mina » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 am

"So I'm a unique guy then? Aww yeah, now I feel special." Trevor gave himself a congratulatory fist-pump, then fell to the floor as something nasty clawed at his bowels. "Now I feel pain. Lots of pain. SO MUCH PAIN. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:00 am

Ookalf wrote:Huh...? Gah! *Ookalf shields his eyes with one arm.*

The flash dazed Ookalf leaving him quite dazed. As he was not completely aware of himself, he probably didn't notice the changes occurring to himself, or perhaps he did, though I'm pretty sure the pain surging through his person would be enough to distract him. His figure began to slim down as he lost muscle mass and height, shrinking down from his former stature. His brown hair was began to take on a light shade as it grew like an untamed plant, extending down his back and now coming in front of his eyes.

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu, still holding onto the charm, also held her head as she crouched down on the floor. "Protection from evil? Then why does my head feel so weird...Foxy, what's up with these charms?"

The foxgirl tilted her head to the side, "I thought you already knew, who would take something from a magical creature like me without knowing what it is first?" she stated with an innocent face, "Oh well, you'll find out soon enough..."

As the foxgirl stopped talking Arisu would notice the feeling of an odd energy surging through her person, or wait, did the foxgirl stop talking or did she stop being able to hear her? As this feeling overtook her she would find it hard to focus her senses on the world around her. Her eyes changed to a blue colour and her hair changed to a golden colour, it's length setting itself just past the shoulders. She would begin to feel an unbearable pain on her back.

Kether wrote:Hand me a charm"

"Oya? I thought you'd back out for sure after seeing all that..." she stated, gesturing at the victims who had already taken the charms, "But if you want a fresh start for the new years, I won't stop you~" the young girl offered one of her charms.

Cece wrote:"Prosperity in business huh? This should ...make...wha???" Rachel seems to be at a loss for words, distracted as she is about why she can't stop looking at her glowing charm

As she stared at the charm a strange feeling washed over her. Suddenly information about business, numbers, facts and figures, rushed into her head and as timed passed she was somehow amassing a load of information that would have normally taken years to accumulate. Rachel's eyesight began to worsen and the world around her began to blur slowly, which was probably an extremely terrifying thing, however she would also notice that she had a strange object in her other hand that wasn't there a moment ago. Is she holding a pair of glasses? How did they get there?

Maiden Miki wrote:"What? I missed the celebration? That sucks. I thought I would be able to make it," said a man with messy hair. He then notice the stand and the fox girl. "I guess I can at least celebrate now. What you got here girly?"

"Just charms for the new year..." Shizune stated nonchalantly, "Though who are you?" the foxgirl asked, in a moment of curiosity towards the latecomer.

Nephilim wrote:"So I'm a unique guy then? Aww yeah, now I feel special." Trevor gave himself a congratulatory fist-pump, then fell to the floor as something nasty clawed at his bowels. "Now I feel pain. Lots of pain. SO MUCH PAIN. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH."

She sighs "It's not exactly like you didn't deserve this. It's characters like you who are destined to be stuck in a minor character role, comic relief seems like all you'd be good for." she stated nodding her head in agreement with herself, "That being said..." the kitsune pulled out an almost strange looking, glowing fruit. Or was it a vegetable? "Eat this! I can't guarantee the pain going away, and it would probably mess you up more than you can image but, if anything it will serve for an amusing distraction?" the girl grinned mischievously, "So how about it, side character-kun~"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 am

shinryou wrote:The flash dazed Ookalf leaving him quite dazed. As he was not completely aware of himself, he probably didn't notice the changes occurring to himself, or perhaps he did, though I'm pretty sure the pain surging through his person would be enough to distract him. His figure began to slim down as he lost muscle mass and height, shrinking down from his former stature. His brown hair was began to take on a light shade as it grew like an untamed plant, extending down his back and now coming in front of his eyes.

Ah... *Ookalf hunches over as the pain courses through him, paying little attention to the changes his body is undergoing.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:02 pm

"What? I'm just a side character? No... NO." Strengthened by the foxgirl's taunts, Trevor pushed himself off the ground and raised his arms in defiance. "You cannot fool me, fox fiend. I am the Trevor. I am the best character on this show, and I'm gonna eat that golden potato of yours RIGHT NOW."

Without a moment's hesitation, he grabbed the glowing whatever and wolfed it down.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Unfortunately for Arisu, she relied on her senses more than most, so the lack of sudden hearing confused her. When she was about to question the fox however, she felt it hard to actually use her senses normally, and the sudden pain in her back that quickly sent her to the floor didn't help her with that either. "W-What the heck? Speak up foxy!" Arisu practically yelled at the top of her lungs!
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:27 pm

"Ahhh, I see, I see~" Jean says with a smile, giving Shizune a kiss on each cheek.

"Everyone is fine~ Things have been business as usual really." ^^
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:32 pm

"In hindsight it might not be the best of ideas"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:16 am

"Just a passerbyer," said the man who looked at the girl. He had a steady eye as he looked up her. "Call me Emm. So, which one of these you recommend? Kind of looking for some good luck."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby shinryou » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:51 am

Ookalf wrote:Ah... *Ookalf hunches over as the pain courses through him, paying little attention to the changes his body is undergoing.*

The changes continue, his hair turned a golden blonde colour and lengthened well passed his shoulders, arranging itself into large curls. As his hair changed, two blue pieces of fabric materialised in his hair, attaching themselves and tying themselves into ribbons. His figure continued to slim down and his skin became soft and smooth. As Ookalf looks down he'll notice his clothing beginning to change, the material of his pants fusing together and his sleeves beginning to vanish. His clothes begin to tighten and shift pulling his figure into shape, his hips widen and two large masses sit clearly on his chest. It is rather clear to him after all the changes that he was no longer a "him". Her new figure is now being emphasised by the blue dress she was now wearing. Loosing balance a little due to her new shift in gravity, her shoes quickly shift as they lift of the ground, now becoming silver strap heels. Now standing in place was a beautiful looking girl that looked like she was of a higher class than the place she was at the moment. As a final shift, Ookalf would begin to feel a little dizzy as a strange feeling invaded his mind. He felt superior to any other people present around her seeing them as nothing more than commoners, and his mannerisms and speech would emanate a sense of elegance appropriate to her new social class.

Nephilim wrote:"What? I'm just a side character? No... NO." Strengthened by the foxgirl's taunts, Trevor pushed himself off the ground and raised his arms in defiance. "You cannot fool me, fox fiend. I am the Trevor. I am the best character on this show, and I'm gonna eat that golden potato of yours RIGHT NOW."

Without a moment's hesitation, he grabbed the glowing whatever and wolfed it down.

Shizune only smirked in response to Trevor "You're too easy to manipulate~" As soon as he swallowed it, the pain subsided and he felt a little bit better. However that feeling didn't last long as he felt faint, losing balance. As he look around he'd notice that the world around him seemed to be growing, or was he shrinking? As well as this his hair was clearly growing as it was now flying in his face a little bit.

Ryan5011 wrote:Unfortunately for Arisu, she relied on her senses more than most, so the lack of sudden hearing confused her. When she was about to question the fox however, she felt it hard to actually use her senses normally, and the sudden pain in her back that quickly sent her to the floor didn't help her with that either. "W-What the heck? Speak up foxy!" Arisu practically yelled at the top of her lungs!

Her hearing began to return to her, as the pain subsided, in fact that lose of hearing was probably as a result of the overwhelming pain. However she realised that something was a little bit different as she now had white wings sprouting out from her back. Her clothes quickly shifted into a pure white dress as her hair became a pink colour, a white headband completing her look. As her body was charged with a pure energy that evil despises she stood there in her new form as an angel.

Blaze wrote:"Ahhh, I see, I see~" Jean says with a smile, giving Shizune a kiss on each cheek.

"Everyone is fine~ Things have been business as usual really." ^^

Shizune's face flushed red as she was kissed on the cheek, "T-that's good to hear..." she said in a meek voice, briefly turning away to . She had always look up to Jean, she supposed it was a part of her old life. She was always the oldest sibling before and had to be strong for his sisters, she always wanted an older sister probably someone like Jean. She turned back after dealing with her customers "S-so, what are you doing in this part of town?" she continued, trying to keep the conversation going.

Kether wrote:"In hindsight it might not be the best of ideas"

Shizune quickly threw a spell tag onto Kether, and quietly chanted to herself in quick speech "Order!" she yelled, confirming her incantation. Kether's body surged with a strange power as a voice echoed in his head, "Ah, this IS Muffinville, it wouldn't be fair if you got off easy after coming here!"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Just a passerbyer," said the man who looked at the girl. He had a steady eye as he looked up her. "Call me Emm. So, which one of these you recommend? Kind of looking for some good luck."

"Hmmm, this one I guess..." she said, selecting a Turquoise coloured charm, "This should help, after all you probably don't have a girlfriend right?"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:23 pm

*he catches the charm and grumbles*"Fair enough"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Trevor was never the same after an incident involving green energy and a transformation into a fairy. Though he was able to change himself back years later, his mind was forever shattered by the giggling madness that came with fairyhood.

However, somehow the shrinking brought about by the golden potato triggered something deep within Trevor, and his sanity suddenly returned to him at the worst possible time.

"W-What's going on? Where am I?" He looked towards the slowly growing foxgirl, fear evident in his eyes. "And why are you getting bigger?..."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse