Happy little Homes

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy little Homes

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:46 am

Melanie chuckles as she watches the three of them, trapped in new bodies with new personalities. Elliot blushed, holding onto Kelly as she leaned down to whisper, and then nodded as she looked over at the teenage witch.

"Hey, girls", grinned Melanie.

"I heard they started selling make-up here now, and perfumes!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:16 am

"I don't know" Kelly says, hugging Elizabeth close, "there is still so much to get for the kids" The emphasis on the last word it was an obvious attempt to try and reach out with the effect to pull Melanie down with them. of course she had been warned of such things so she could get around it or even slip into something else.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 am

Oh, yes. Best to get the essentials out of the way first! *Ookalf doesn't actually realize what Kether's trying to do, but Olivia goes along with it anyway.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Melanie seemed to realise what Kether, or Kelly, was trying to do, and she just shook her head with a little grin as she watched them all. However, maybe the magic was stronger than her own.

"And just what else does she need? She's not still in diapers, is she?", she said with a little giggle.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:01 pm

*Kether's attempts through Kelly do seem to wrap around Melanie... but not quite as he would have intend where as before Mel had to look up to the pair of ladies she was soon finding herself on equal footing. Kether feeling frustrated within watches as Kelly starts to react to the potential role change

"you should know by now how smart a little girl Elizabeth is,"Kelly's tone takes on a more familiar tone not one of an adult to a child or even two aquaintences but something closer.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:27 pm

*Olivia nods.* She is, isn't she? Has she started school yet?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Melanie's green eyes widen a little as she feels herself growing taller. She looked down at herself, and then started to examine the gun, peering down the barrel.

"It didn't go off... ", she said in confusion before looking back to the two housewives.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Olivia nods.* She is, isn't she? Has she started school yet?

"Not quite yet I don't think"Kelly says.. while looking to Mel for support

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie's green eyes widen a little as she feels herself growing taller. She looked down at herself, and then started to examine the gun, peering down the barrel.

"It didn't go off... ", she said in confusion before looking back to the two housewives.

*she finds her eye sight bluring for a bit then coming into focus as she can feel glasses on her face, looking down she can see her chest swell with age... but no where near the level of the housewives. Her hair feels like its grown out much like Oliva's and if she checks it bluing as well.

Whatever is wrapping around mel does seem to have an opinion on Elizabeth's schooling if that gives her any ideas.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:06 pm

"She's too young for school", agreed Melanie, looking surprised by the words coming from her mouth. "She's very smart though. Hey, Elizabeth, what sound does a cow make?", she asked with a smile.

"Moo!", said the little girl excitedly, feeling so proud that she knew the answer, while inside Elliot cringed at how silly it sounded.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"She's too young for school", agreed Melanie, looking surprised by the words coming from her mouth. "She's very smart though. Hey, Elizabeth, what sound does a cow make?", she asked with a smile.

"Moo!", said the little girl excitedly, feeling so proud that she knew the answer, while inside Elliot cringed at how silly it sounded.

*she can feel her coat grow out and she's finally able to catch a glimpse of herself It seems the system has left her abit of a scientist one.. might call her mad, the type who'd invent just the sort of gun that created the whole mess. Of course she's also the sort who's wife(Kelly), daughter(Elizabeth) and sister(Olivia) was there..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Well, I'm sure your little girl will be the top of her class when she does start! *Olivia doesn't show any real reaction to Melanie's change, though the inner Ookalf is certainly surprised by it.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Melanie smiles and gently pats Elizabeth on the head.

"That's my clever girl. See how impressed Auntie Olivia is with you?", she asked, and leaned down, picking up Elizabeth, causing her little skirt to bunch and show her underwear as she brought her closer to Olivia.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 pm

*Olivia giggles and tickles Elizabeth's chin.* Smart and adorable. You've really got it all, don't you?

*Ookalf silently groans.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:19 pm

"So what have you been working on hon?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Elizabeth giggled as she was tickled before being set back on her feet. Melanie adds a pack of pull-ups to the shopping cart as they walk around.

"Something that will help bring back traditional family life", she said proudly.

"What have you two been up to?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse