Happy little Homes

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Happy little Homes

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:26 pm

*Melanie comes across Ookalf hanging out in the park, watching some birds flutter about in the trees.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Elliot starts to struggle a little with the basket, as it feels like it's getting heavier. He glances to Kelly with a concerned expression and then gasps as he saw she was looking taller now. Wide blue eyes stared up at her in shock as she rubbed at his hair and called him kiddo, making him blush.

"Something is... wrong".

-----

"Lovely day, isn't it?", grinned Melanie as she casually strolled up alongside Ookalf, as if she wasn't holding a great big gun in both hands. She stands and watches the birds for a moment, and hums a gentle tune under her breath.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Lovely day, isn't it?", grinned Melanie as she casually strolled up alongside Ookalf, as if she wasn't holding a great big gun in both hands. She stands and watches the birds for a moment, and hums a gentle tune under her breath.

Yeah, it really is... *Ookalf glances over at Melanie, and notices the weapon in her hands.* What's that you've got there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:18 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot starts to struggle a little with the basket, as it feels like it's getting heavier. He glances to Kelly with a concerned expression and then gasps as he saw she was looking taller now. Wide blue eyes stared up at her in shock as she rubbed at his hair and called him kiddo, making him blush.

"Something is... wrong".

The persona starts to take hold, while he Eliot is clearly still there its starting to be filtered through a childishness and senses of lust being replaced with a more filial love, kelly looks to elliot struggling with the basket, "here you don't need to carry that." She says taking the basket, They turn and head down the dairy ailse, "Could you check the milks for me sweetie?" As Eliot heads over there his... no her body obeying even if her mind says no, she finds she can only reach the bottom two shelves. It almost makes her want to do something... especially as she starts to feel a chill on her legs, a skirt had formed leaving her upper leg quite bare*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Elliot looked embarrassed as the basket was taken from him, but he didn't argue. He chewed his lip, still looking at her in surprise as she guided him down an aisle, and he gasped as he felt himself doing as she sweetly asked. He gulps as he feels a change inside his underwear, followed by the chill around his legs as he bent forward to pick up some milk.

---

"Oh, this? It's really neat! Let me show you!", beams Melanie, as without waiting for a reply she swings around and aims the gun at Ookalf's chest before squeezing the trigger. There was that thunk sound, and at such short range there was a fraction of a second before a frilly white apron had wrapped itself around him!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked embarrassed as the basket was taken from him, but he didn't argue. He chewed his lip, still looking at her in surprise as she guided him down an aisle, and he gasped as he felt himself doing as she sweetly asked. He gulps as he feels a change inside his underwear, followed by the chill around his legs as he bent forward to pick up some milk.

Reading is hard! That's the first impulse she gets, but then she remembers Elizibeth is mommy's little genius, its probably even more humilating for the Eliot behind it all. Some numbers and words still make sense but so many are so hard for her, she catches a glimpse of herself through her new green eyes in a reflection off the glass door. It all might be abit too much for Eliot, there is though one simple thing the persona of Elizabeth will allow through to show eliot's discomfort.*

---

"Oh, this? It's really neat! Let me show you!", beams Melanie, as without waiting for a reply she swings around and aims the gun at Ookalf's chest before squeezing the trigger. There was that thunk sound, and at such short range there was a fraction of a second before a frilly white apron had wrapped itself around him![/quote]

*Ookalf finds himself growing slightly up, his hair signficantly out, and turning blue. It quickly gets tied back by a pink ribbon. The apron also pinkens as the body beneath reshapes losing muscles gaining curves, most especially in the chest. Which balloons out with two massive breasts. He properly becomes a she as the changes continue to work their way down her body her clothing beneath the apron becoming a simple purple shirt and white pants. Finally a smile forms on her face leaving her like so. While the OOkalf within might feel frustrated angry even, its hard for her to show anything but her new Homemaker self through the lense of the persona*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Kether wrote:*Ookalf finds himself growing slightly up, his hair signficantly out, and turning blue. It quickly gets tied back by a pink ribbon. The apron also pinkens as the body beneath reshapes losing muscles gaining curves, most especially in the chest. Which balloons out with two massive breasts. He properly becomes a she as the changes continue to work their way down her body her clothing beneath the apron becoming a simple purple shirt and white pants. Finally a smile forms on her face leaving her like so. While the OOkalf within might feel frustrated angry even, its hard for her to show anything but her new Homemaker self through the lense of the persona*

*Ookalf hardly even has time to react before the apron latches on and enacts its changes. Once they're done, she looks around in some confusion.* Oh dear... What was I doing, again?

*Internally, Ookalf can't help but feel he should have seen something like this coming...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Clutching the carton of milk, Elliot squinted at the words for a moment. Inside her head she knew it was humiliating to only be able to read a couple of the words, but her body lifted the milk up and smiled proudly as she stretched to put it in the cart. However, seconds later she stumbled back a little, looked shocked, placing her hands over her mouth with a gasp.

===

Melanie gives the new housewife a grin.

"You just told me you were meant to meet your friend Kelly at the supermarket ten minutes ago!", she says and points back down the street.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Clutching the carton of milk, Elliot squinted at the words for a moment. Inside her head she knew it was humiliating to only be able to read a couple of the words, but her body lifted the milk up and smiled proudly as she stretched to put it in the cart. However, seconds later she stumbled back a little, looked shocked, placing her hands over her mouth with a gasp.

Kelly bends over to check on Elizabeth, the eliot within would love to see the view of cleavage... were the situation not as it is. There is of course no such reaction from Elizabeth, "Are you, Ok sweetie?" Kelly not giving a sign whatsoever at the anger and humiliation the new situation added to the Kether within, now stuck as a mother. The corporation was of course kind enough to record and and video message Melanie the circumstances letting her see all especially with her more refined witchly ways*

===
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie gives the new housewife a grin.

"You just told me you were meant to meet your friend Kelly at the supermarket ten minutes ago!", she says and points back down the street.

Oh... Oh, yes, thank you! I can't believe I would forget something like that... *The outer Ookalf shakes her head in embarrassment.* Well, I'm afraid I can't stay and chat much longer. I've already kept her waiting long enough! *With that, she gives Melanie a smile and heads on over to the store... provided she hasn't "forgotten" anything else.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:42 pm

*The new homemaker would find Kelly and Elizabeth in near the milk case, Kelly looks up from Elizabeth briefly and waves to Ookalf, "Hello Oliva" and with that abit more of the persona takes hold removing more of Ookalf's freedoms as a purse forms at her side. She finds it hard to respond to anything but Oliva Wolfe
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:57 pm

The little girl looked confused, two different personalities battling inside her head, but one seemed so much stronger than the other.

"I... I think so, Mommy", she said, pressing herself into Kelly, giving the woman a hug until she looked up to see another woman arriving, and she smiled up at her.

"Hi Oliva!", she greeted her cheerfully, as Melanie walks behind Ookalf with a smirk.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:21 pm

*Spotting Kelly and her daughter, "Oliva" runs over to join them.* Hello! *She gives Elizabeth an affectionate pat on the head, then looks to Kelly.* Sorry I'm late... I'm afraid I got a teeny bit distracted on the way over.

*Internally, Ookalf wonders if these two are in the same situation he is...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The little girl looked confused, two different personalities battling inside her head, but one seemed so much stronger than the other.

"I... I think so, Mommy", she said, pressing herself into Kelly, giving the woman a hug until she looked up to see another woman arriving, and she smiled up at her.

"Hi Oliva!", she greeted her cheerfully, as Melanie walks behind Ookalf with a smirk.

"Do you want to ride in cart instead, honey?" Kelly says to Elizabeth she moves abit closer and whispers, "I think you know who's responsible for making mommy, and mommy's little girl" She moves back and makes a quick glance for Melanie, just enough for Ell to see it.

Ookalf wrote:*Spotting Kelly and her daughter, "Oliva" runs over to join them.* Hello! *She gives Elizabeth an affectionate pat on the head, then looks to Kelly.* Sorry I'm late... I'm afraid I got a teeny bit distracted on the way over.

*Internally, Ookalf wonders if these two are in the same situation he is...*

she smiles and hugs Olivia in greeting, their large chests squishing against eachother making the inner Kether blush, though Kelly makes no sign but continuing her smile, "Well I see you Met Melanie, she's such a helpful girl isn't she? She brought us here today"

Kether fumes underneath trying to direct what he can of the effect towards Melanie, of course she had been somewhat warned of these sorts of things of how to stay out of it, or move in roles if worse came to worse
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 pm

*Olivia happily hugs Kelly in return... Outwardly, at least. On the inside, Ookalf's finding it all a bit awkward, though now he's certain that something's going on with "Kelly" too.* Did she? Well, I guess we owe her for that, don't we? *Olivia smiles at Melanie.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse