Happy little Homes

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Happy little Homes

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:05 am

Melanie had recieved a contract from the odd Kasei corporation, along with it she had been given an odd device it looked more or less like a tshirt gun, but it shot something slightly different. With that in mind she finds an area to start in and a certain purple robot as a potential first target
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Happy little Homes

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:01 am

Melanie was strolling through Muffinville, dressed in her regular outfit, short, black velvet dress over a white t-shirt and black and white striped tights, with red canvas sneakers on her feet, but now with the strap of this odd gun hanging from around her neck. Her green eyes scanned about as she walked, swinging the gun from side to side, humming to herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:50 am

Kether in his normal purple robotic body walks up to her and nods in greeting, "Hello Mel, left elliot behind in daycare?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:06 am

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere. However, he's not suitable for what I had in mind today", she smiled, and one hand gently patted the large gun she was carrying.

"But you, Kether, would be just perfect... ", she grinned as she lifted it to aim at him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 am

"Well then.."he points behind her, "LOOK A DISTRACTION" then turns to flee.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:32 am

Melanie laughed and took aim at the fleeing Kether. Squeezing the trigger caused the large gun to make a 'thunk' sound and a small white bundle was launched towards the robot. It unwrapped in the air and then latched onto him, wrapping around him as he ran, revealing it to be a white apron with frilly edges and a big bow in the back.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 am

*his structure starts to shrink inward becoming soft and fleshy. Skin forms in pinkish and peach tones as he clearly takes a human shape. Sensors become large brown eyes on the face along a mouth and nose. Hair forms on the top of the head along with ears, The form is fairly androgynous to start but that soon changes as hips and rear expand out along with giving her properly a sex. A yellow dress forms beneath the apron just in time to strain again her massively grown breasts. Finally a broom forms in one hand leaving her abit likeso

She blinks in confusion, "Oh my" then covers her mouth
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:56 am

Melanie burst out into laughter. And skipped her way along the street to catch up with Kether. Her green eyes inspected the changes with a grin, and she gave the new breasts a testing poke, making them jiggle.

"Wow! When they proposed the idea to me, I nearly turned them down. You know, making happy little families didn't sound like my kind of thing, but that was actually pretty fun! How does it feel?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:41 am

*In her head there was really only one way to describe Kether's situation, trapped. The instincts and filters of the new persona keeping her in check, putting her in a single solitary direction that of the busty home maker. She blushes at Melanie's poke to her chest and responds politely, "please don't do that Miss Melanie" thought Mel can easily with her more refined senses see Kether proper's anger and humiliation in the eyes, though for most the persona seems to cover it completely.

Melanie finds a purse in hand for the new woman, and remembers she has the option to try and send her home or out shopping.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:30 am

The teen witch squealed in delight as she saw those flashes of emotion in Kether's eyes. With a smirk, she pushed the purse into the busty woman's hands.

"Isn't it time for the weekly grocery shop? You need baking ingredients", she giggled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:47 am

Harri-chan wrote:The teen witch squealed in delight as she saw those flashes of emotion in Kether's eyes. With a smirk, she pushed the purse into the busty woman's hands.

"Isn't it time for the weekly grocery shop? You need baking ingredients", she giggled.

She smiles a forced smile of the persona and takes the purse, "Thank you for reminding me" She opens the purse with the bit of control she has. She pulls out something it turns out to be a wallet. She flips it open since it would give her an idea of what she looks like, having not had a mirror to check. Seeing her Driver's liscence though was a bit of a mistake, while it revealed her face it also gave her name, Kelly Teslow and it became that much harder to answer to anything else.

She turns and heads off, a grocery store seeming to form before her... and capturing many unfortunate npcs in new roles. She looks back to Melanie though her finger to her mouth in a look of confusion, "I feel like I am forgetting something else though."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 am

Melanie gently patted the woman on the shoulder and smiled.

"I'm sure you'll remember it soon. I'll be back a little later", she added, and then wandered off, just a moment before Elliot wandered across Kelly's path.

He was mid-teens, in a blue t-shirt had jeans, carrying a shopping basket. His blue eyes were drawn to Kelly's chest and widened.

"Wow.."
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:33 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie gently patted the woman on the shoulder and smiled.

"I'm sure you'll remember it soon. I'll be back a little later", she added, and then wandered off, just a moment before Elliot wandered across Kelly's path.

He was mid-teens, in a blue t-shirt had jeans, carrying a shopping basket. His blue eyes were drawn to Kelly's chest and widened.

"Wow.."

She smiles sweetly, or as much as Eliot can tell, she moves towards him and asks, "do you think you can help me with my shopping, kiddo?"As Elliot gets a closer look Kelly seems just abit taller, a bit larger than she had been further out, but that just might be a trick of his mind. Of course how well can one really judge height when all one is doing is oggling a chest?
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 am

For a moment the boy seemed lost for words. He glanced down at the basket, then up as a smile spread across his lips and he nodded his head.

"Of course I'll help you, Miss", he said, still struggling to avoid staring.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:54 am

Harri-chan wrote:For a moment the boy seemed lost for words. He glanced down at the basket, then up as a smile spread across his lips and he nodded his head.

"Of course I'll help you, Miss", he said, still struggling to avoid staring.

As they walk down the produce ailse Kelly puts various vegitables in the cart, Elliot again starts to notice how large everything is seeming, the store the woman. Everything. He sort of absentmindly winces as the vegitables go in the cart and Kelly reaches over and rubs his hair, "There there its good for you, kiddo" At this he'd feel an inching on his ears and neck as his hair seems to have grown out abit. inside Kelly, Kether mentally sighs watching Elliot's hair go brown and grow out, though Kelly makes no sign of this.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse