Circe's Manor THE NEXT

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor THE NEXT

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 03, 2018 11:21 pm

xGoggles wrote:It might have come as a surprise.. or maybe not, but during most of the movie, Danaye just couldn't contain her laughter; to her, the movie was just that funny! Perhaps for the best, the theater wasn't full of people, because some of her chortles and giggles were loudly distracting.

(( Umm no, this is fine really. I also wouldn't know how to make watching a movie any interesting. >~<
It was just something my character would like to do, but not necessarily something interesting to RP as.. Sorry
I wouldn't mind if we did a little skip to after the movie ^^'
))

AmbushCat wrote:*It takes a lot to break through Abby's shroud of apathy and make her show actual emotions in her voice. Apparently, an awful B-movie does the trick nicely.*

Abby: *eye twitching* Prime MST3K material right here. Every single g@%#&%ed minute of it. See? Danaye agrees with me.

(Thanks for understanding.)

*Danaye and Abby aren't the only ones enjoying the show. Thou some appear to be genuinely into it, several other audience members can be heard giggling and cracking jokes of their own. At the end of it all, Penny only has one thing to say.* Well, that was... definitely something.

AmbushCat wrote:You're probably right... I think I was a bit distracted there. Either there's a bad movie being shown in the theater, or the air conditioning in this part of the Manor needs to be checked on. *takes a look at the score sheet, sighing* Either way, looks like you win this one, Circe-chan.

Yeah, they do show some strange ones down there... *Circe shakes her head.* I'll certainly take the win, though. You still want to go, or are we done after that?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 am

Danaye still trying to catch her breath from all that laughing, "Y-yeah~~ S-something indeed, hahah~" She continues snickering some more for a while but eventually, she calms down.
Later noticing she barely even touched her snack and drink during the movie.
"So what shall we do now?", she asks getting up and taking a sip of her Sprite.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu May 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Yeah, they do show some strange ones down there... *Circe shakes her head.* I'll certainly take the win, though. You still want to go, or are we done after that?

If you have time, sure. I'm okay with playing a tiebreaker.

xGoggles wrote:Danaye still trying to catch her breath from all that laughing, "Y-yeah~~ S-something indeed, hahah~" She continues snickering some more for a while but eventually, she calms down.

*Abby is about to say something before a quiet beeping noise gets her attention; she fishes around in a pocket for a moment before pulling out an old-fashioned pager. She takes a moment to appraise the numbers written on it before standing up.*

Duty calls. I'm needed elsewhere in the Manor.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Fri May 11, 2018 12:23 am

"Ah, okay. Umm, Is it urgent? Maybe I can try my powers to teleport you to there?", Danaye suggests, trying to be helpful.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 12, 2018 12:27 am

xGoggles wrote:Danaye still trying to catch her breath from all that laughing, "Y-yeah~~ S-something indeed, hahah~" She continues snickering some more for a while but eventually, she calms down.

Well, we could always go check out the arcade or something...

AmbushCat wrote:*Abby is about to say something before a quiet beeping noise gets her attention; she fishes around in a pocket for a moment before pulling out an old-fashioned pager. She takes a moment to appraise the numbers written on it before standing up.*

Duty calls. I'm needed elsewhere in the Manor.

Oh, gotcha. We'll catch ya later then.

AmbushCat wrote:If you have time, sure. I'm okay with playing a tiebreaker.

*Circe shrugs.* I don't have anywhere better to be. We can do one more.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat May 12, 2018 1:51 am

She turns to Penny, "O-oh yeah, the arcade sounds fun. Let me just finish this real quick." The genie starts to gobble up the popcorn in a hurry so she didn't have to carry it around with her the whole time.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat May 19, 2018 3:27 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Ah, okay. Umm, Is it urgent? Maybe I can try my powers to teleport you to there?", Danaye suggests, trying to be helpful.

Not terribly urgent, no, but if you want to try... Corridor #5, West Wing, 2nd floor, Vending Machine #3.

Oh, gotcha. We'll catch ya later then.

*nods and half-heartedly waves good-bye*

*Circe shrugs.* I don't have anywhere better to be. We can do one more.

*non-chalantly* Cool. And by the way, Pepsi Elk's loose in the Manor.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat May 19, 2018 8:00 pm

xGoggles wrote:She turns to Penny, "O-oh yeah, the arcade sounds fun. Let me just finish this real quick." The genie starts to gobble up the popcorn in a hurry so she didn't have to carry it around with her the whole time.

Whoa, easy there girl! You don't wanna eat so fast you choke!

AmbushCat wrote:*non-chalantly* Cool. And by the way, Pepsi Elk's loose in the Manor.

Wait, what? *Circe abruptly sits up.* Should we just be sitting here bowling then? How long has he been here?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun May 20, 2018 12:59 am

Ookalf wrote:Whoa, easy there girl! You don't wanna eat so fast you choke!

If it wasn't by the warning it certainly was by the 'easy there girl'-comment, that cause Danaye to slow down.. Still not that used to getting called a girl, even while in genie form.

AmbushCat wrote:Not terribly urgent, no, but if you want to try... Corridor #5, West Wing, 2nd floor, Vending Machine #3.

"Ummm, I don't really know where that is, but that hasn't been a problem for these powers before soo... I'll give it a try", she says and focuses on to create a portal from their current location to wherever the coordinates if the other location were referring to.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Ummm, I don't really know where that is, but that hasn't been a problem for these powers before soo... I'll give it a try", she says and focuses on to create a portal from their current location to wherever the coordinates if the other location were referring to.

*And lo, the portal does appear! It's this glowing green disc floating in the air that one could just step right into.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:00 am

Ookalf wrote:Wait, what? *Circe abruptly sits up.* Should we just be sitting here bowling then? How long has he been here?

For about two minutes. Reason I didn't bring it up is because your staff's already on it. *shrug* I guess the question is, do you think your maids are capable of dealing with him, or is he too much for your oddball misfits to handle?

Fine with me if you want to go. I'll still be here.

*And lo, the portal does appear! It's this glowing green disc floating in the air that one could just step right into.*

*Abby nods slightly in thanks, then steps through the portal and out of sight. One can hear the faint sounds of a skateboard in the background.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:28 am

Still holding up the portal, Danaye asks Penny, "Umm.. S-so should we.. go check out the arcade? Or.. do you want to see if they need us at the.. vending machine??"
She wasn't even sure what to make off the strange sounds coming from the portal, maybe the manor had its own skatepark?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 pm

AmbushCat wrote:For about two minutes. Reason I didn't bring it up is because your staff's already on it. *shrug* I guess the question is, do you think your maids are capable of dealing with him, or is he too much for your oddball misfits to handle?

Fine with me if you want to go. I'll still be here.

Honestly, I'm mainly worried about something happening to Elk while he's going wild and Amber blaming me for it... That's not something I want to have to deal with, you know?

xGoggles wrote:Still holding up the portal, Danaye asks Penny, "Umm.. S-so should we.. go check out the arcade? Or.. do you want to see if they need us at the.. vending machine??"
She wasn't even sure what to make off the strange sounds coming from the portal, maybe the manor had its own skatepark?"

Well, it does sound like there's a bit of a thing going on. We can probably at least check it out... *Penny pokes her head through the portal to see what exactly's going on.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:15 am

"Eh.. erm... J-just say if its worth it... I'll just.. focus to keep the portal open...", Danaye said getting slightly nervous, not wanting to risk accidentally closing the portal while people were midway through it. Retains herself from also looking through it, not sure what to expect if she did.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:22 pm

Honestly, I'm mainly worried about something happening to Elk while he's going wild and Amber blaming me for it... That's not something I want to have to deal with, you know?

*chuckles softly* Circe-chan, think very carefully about what you just said.

Well, it does sound like there's a bit of a thing going on. We can probably at least check it out... *Penny pokes her head through the portal to see what exactly's going on.*

Elk: GORGONZOLLLAAAA!

*CRASH*

*Elk, in full Pepsiman form, skateboards upward straight into Abby's face and sends her flying #&% over teakettle back through the portal (and quite possibly into Penny and Danaye as well). This allows Elk to soar over the top of the portal and disappear somewhere behind it. Visible through the portal is a flabbergasted maid standing in front of a malfunctioning vending machine, an ice cold bottle of Wild Cherry Pepsi in one hand.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse