Circe's Manor THE NEXT

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor THE NEXT

Postby xGoggles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:51 am

"Y-yeah, thanks... Hm? Which movie? The Godzilla one erm.. the Batman vs. Godzilla one. It sounds pretty epic, I hope it is a good one", she answers after tanking the popcorn.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:40 am

Cool, cool. *The snake maid nods as she puts the lid on Danaye's cup and hands it over.* Saw that one a while back with a friend, actually. It weren't too bad, I reckon.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:59 am

Danaye smiles and nods, now having received both her popcorn and her drink. "Thanks, and glad to hear you liked it. I'm actually quite curious about it. Um, I better get going, my friends are waiting for me, cya~", She says and heads back towards Penny and Abby.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:13 pm

*Abby, who seems to have dozed off on her feet, awakes with a start.*

Abby: ...? ... *nods* Oh, right. The theater.

*Circe shrugs.* When I get a chance. I figure as long as I have this place, I may as well try to get some use out of it.

Heh. Hard to get bored around this place, huh? Care for another game?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:56 am

Noticing Abby startled awake as soon as she approached, Danaye says apologetically, "Ahh.. S-sorry I kept you two waiting, I got everything now.. Ready for the movie?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:45 pm

xGoggles wrote:Danaye smiles and nods, now having received both her popcorn and her drink. "Thanks, and glad to hear you liked it. I'm actually quite curious about it. Um, I better get going, my friends are waiting for me, cya~", She says and heads back towards Penny and Abby.

Ya'll enjoy the move now! *The snake maid waves as Danaye leaves.*

xGoggles wrote:Noticing Abby startled awake as soon as she approached, Danaye says apologetically, "Ahh.. S-sorry I kept you two waiting, I got everything now.. Ready for the movie?"

*Penny looks up from her phone as Danaye approaches.* Yeah, I'm ready. I've just been here looking up stuff about the movie... Anyway, we can go any time.

AmbushCat wrote:Heh. Hard to get bored around this place, huh? Care for another game?

*Circe shrugs.* I could go another round, if you're up for it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:30 am

"Ah... Well, the snake-maid at the concession stand said the movie wasn't that bad... So yeah.. worth a try I guess... Let's go?", Danaye asks as she starts walking to the entrance of the theater room. She wonders how many people will be there for the movie. Hopefully not too crowded so they can get a good seat. Though the manor did have a lot of maids.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Sure thing. *Penny follows Danaye into the theater. As it turns out, there actually that many people present! It would seem that even in a place as diverse as Circe's Manor, 60's kaiju/superhero flicks like this have a somewhat niche audience... On the bright side, this means that there are plenty of free seats!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:02 am

"Oh, hmm, guess not that many people here. Umm, where do you want to sit? I usually go sit somewhere in the middle", she says after noticing the lack of crowd.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:45 pm

*Penny shrugs.* I can do the middle, sure.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:57 pm

Danaye goes together with Penny to take a seat somewhere in the middle. Setting herself comfortable, munching a bit from her popcorn and taking a sip of the drink, waiting for the movie to start.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 pm

xGoggles wrote:Danaye goes together with Penny to take a seat somewhere in the middle. Setting herself comfortable, munching a bit from her popcorn and taking a sip of the drink, waiting for the movie to start.

*Abby sits down at Danaye's other side.*

*Circe shrugs.* I could go another round, if you're up for it.

Coolsville.

*Zapana makes sure the system is properly set up for another game, then gets up and bowls.*

((OOC: Aaaaand edited! :) ))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 pm

xGoggles wrote:Danaye goes together with Penny to take a seat somewhere in the middle. Setting herself comfortable, munching a bit from her popcorn and taking a sip of the drink, waiting for the movie to start.

AmbushCat wrote:*Abby sits down at Danaye's other side.*

*And so the movie begins!*

(And now I find I've written myself into an awkward spot wit this trip to the theater... I'm not sure that I can write about us watching the movie and keep it interesting, without actually writing the movie. So, here is an overview of what the movie was supposed to be like. We can base any character reactions on that and skip to the end of it? Sorry if that's disappointing...)

AmbushCat wrote:Coolsville.

*Zapana makes sure the system is properly set up for another game, then gets up and bowls.*

((OOC: Aaaaand edited! :) ))

(Cool!)

Oof, bad luck right at the end... *Circe shakes her head.* Certainly not as bad as it could have been, though.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:59 am

It might have come as a surprise.. or maybe not, but during most of the movie, Danaye just couldn't contain her laughter; to her, the movie was just that funny! Perhaps for the best, the theater wasn't full of people, because some of her chortles and giggles were loudly distracting.

(( Umm no, this is fine really. I also wouldn't know how to make watching a movie any interesting. >~<
It was just something my character would like to do, but not necessarily something interesting to RP as.. Sorry
I wouldn't mind if we did a little skip to after the movie ^^'
))
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu May 03, 2018 10:03 am

xGoggles wrote:It might have come as a surprise.. or maybe not, but during most of the movie, Danaye just couldn't contain her laughter; to her, the movie was just that funny! Perhaps for the best, the theater wasn't full of people, because some of her chortles and giggles were loudly distracting.

*It takes a lot to break through Abby's shroud of apathy and make her show actual emotions in her voice. Apparently, an awful B-movie does the trick nicely.*

Abby: *eye twitching* Prime MST3K material right here. Every single g@%#&%ed minute of it. See? Danaye agrees with me.

Oof, bad luck right at the end... *Circe shakes her head.* Certainly not as bad as it could have been, though.

You're probably right... I think I was a bit distracted there. Either there's a bad movie being shown in the theater, or the air conditioning in this part of the Manor needs to be checked on. *takes a look at the score sheet, sighing* Either way, looks like you win this one, Circe-chan.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse