Circe's Manor THE NEXT

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor THE NEXT

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:17 am

Danaye falls back when Abby crashed into her, not expecting that suddenly something would come out of the portal like that. If the portal required her focus to stay open, then it likely would close soon, but not understanding her powers properly, maybe it didn't require her concentration at all.
"Ahh~ Erhh....", looking at who crashed into her, "U-Uhh.. Welcome back Abby?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:17 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*chuckles softly* Circe-chan, think very carefully about what you just said.*

...What? Did I say something funny?

AmbushCat wrote:Elk: GORGONZOLLLAAAA!

*CRASH*

*Elk, in full Pepsiman form, skateboards upward straight into Abby's face and sends her flying #&% over teakettle back through the portal (and quite possibly into Penny and Danaye as well). This allows Elk to soar over the top of the portal and disappear somewhere behind it. Visible through the portal is a flabbergasted maid standing in front of a malfunctioning vending machine, an ice cold bottle of Wild Cherry Pepsi in one hand.*

Eep! *Penny backs away from the portal, which seems to remain open for the moment.* OK, I dunno what's going on over there, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to deal with it!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Dayne could only imagine some sort of horrifying or confusing event going on there, if even a maid that lived here didn't know what to make off it. "Uh.. umm.. Y-yeah.. m-maybe that is a good idea..", she says a bit frightened.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:57 pm

xGoggles wrote:Danaye falls back when Abby crashed into her, not expecting that suddenly something would come out of the portal like that. If the portal required her focus to stay open, then it likely would close soon, but not understanding her powers properly, maybe it didn't require her concentration at all.
"Ahh~ Erhh....", looking at who crashed into her, "U-Uhh.. Welcome back Abby?"

*Abby says nothing, instead reaching over and drumming her fingers with annoyance on the side of a chair.*

Eep! *Penny backs away from the portal, which seems to remain open for the moment.* OK, I dunno what's going on over there, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to deal with it!

*mutters* Wonder if I could call in sick and go back to my quarters? That catboy's giving me a headache just thinking about him. *beat* ...Eh, whatever. *picks herself up* Sorry, Danaye.

...What? Did I say something funny?

You've been acquainted with Ambush and his family for what... eight, nine years? And Elk's been a loose cannon in the Villes for almost that long, right?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:49 pm

AmbushCat wrote:You've been acquainted with Ambush and his family for what... eight, nine years? And Elk's been a loose cannon in the Villes for almost that long, right?

...Well, you're not wrong. It'll probably work out... *Circe relaxes back into her seat.*

AmbushCat wrote:*mutters* Wonder if I could call in sick and go back to my quarters? That catboy's giving me a headache just thinking about him. *beat* ...Eh, whatever. *picks herself up* Sorry, Danaye.

What the heck happened out there, anyway? Who was that guy?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*mutters* Wonder if I could call in sick and go back to my quarters? That catboy's giving me a headache just thinking about him. *beat* ...Eh, whatever. *picks herself up* Sorry, Danaye.

"It's alright... Wait... Catboy?? Like Echo, or like his siblings?", Danaye asks, also curious what was going on.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:19 pm

*Zapana nods, takes a deep breath, and starts up one more game.*

((OOC: I'll try to get the recording on up soon, but I can't make any real guarantees. :? ))

Ookalf wrote:What the heck happened out there, anyway? Who was that guy?

xGoggles wrote:"It's alright... Wait... Catboy?? Like Echo, or like his siblings?", Danaye asks, also curious what was going on.

Elk Harrison. Echo's brother. You can't stop him or contain him. You can only hope to distract him, and in full Pepsi Man-mode he's completely unpredictable.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Danaye didn't know how to react to that. "Ummm... 'pepsi man'-mode??", she asks not even sure she heard that right. How was pepsi related to a cat boy?? Is this what happens to people in this world when they drink too much soda?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:06 pm

xGoggles wrote:Danaye didn't know how to react to that. "Ummm... 'pepsi man'-mode??", she asks not even sure she heard that right. How was pepsi related to a cat boy?? Is this what happens to people in this world when they drink too much soda?

He did look like he was wearing that logo...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:52 pm

She gulps, getting kind of nervous she asks, "Oh.. umm.. S-Should I be worried? I did drink some sprite earlier... D-does that mean.. I risk going into some sprite-woman-mode??"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Stow the paranoia for a moment. Elk's only like that because he drank a potion that he really shouldn't have. How he knew it would turn him into... that and not, say, a griffon-girl crossed with an elephant with a fear of blood, no one here knows.

((OOC: Aaaand our Internet connection went nuts earlier today and decided that it wanted to take over two and a half hours to upload an 8-minute video, and still increasing. I decided to try again tomorrow and hope that the problem resolves itself by then.))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:34 am

"Ow.. uh-umm.. Okay?", Danaye confusingly nods her head, but the explanation did ease her worries of not transforming into some soda-creature.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 am

"Hmm...What is going on here?" asked a young man with huge glasses. He slowly pushed open the door the the manor and walked into it. "Maybe I can get something to eat here. That would be good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:00 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...What is going on here?" asked a young man with huge glasses. He slowly pushed open the door the the manor and walked into it. "Maybe I can get something to eat here. That would be good."

*Before the man can go too far, a maid with red hair runs up to stop him.* Hey, wait a second! You should at least knock before walking into someone's house!

AmbushCat wrote:Stow the paranoia for a moment. Elk's only like that because he drank a potion that he really shouldn't have. How he knew it would turn him into... that and not, say, a griffon-girl crossed with an elephant with a fear of blood, no one here knows.

((OOC: Aaaand our Internet connection went nuts earlier today and decided that it wanted to take over two and a half hours to upload an 8-minute video, and still increasing. I decided to try again tomorrow and hope that the problem resolves itself by then.))

That sounds... really specific.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 am

"Oh...Sorry," said the man who simply stared at the red head. He blinked a few times and simply walked out the door. The man even closed the door as he walked out.

After a few seconds, a knock was heard on the door. The door then opened and the man walked right back into the house.

"There. I knocked," said the man who was right where he was a few minutes prior.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse