Circe's Manor THE NEXT

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor THE NEXT

Postby xGoggles » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:48 pm

"Oh, umm..romcoms are fine I guess...", she says trying to be nice, though one could read from her face she wasn't very much into them. "How about.. maybe a general comedy? Or, like, ummm.. something, something animation perhaps?", she suggested, thinking usually an animated movie was a safe middle ground for many people, or at least that was with his friends back home.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:18 pm

(It's fine. I still appreciate you even doing it!)

Heh, you seem like you're doing well enough, for all that complaining...

*shakes her head* That was pure chance that I got those strikes at the end.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Marie heads out of the lab after that, eager to go find someone else to help!

((I think I'll just leave her in the background for a while until/unless some new interesting is found for her to do.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:38 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Oh, umm..romcoms are fine I guess...", she says trying to be nice, though one could read from her face she wasn't very much into them. "How about.. maybe a general comedy? Or, like, ummm.. something, something animation perhaps?", she suggested, thinking usually an animated movie was a safe middle ground for many people, or at least that was with his friends back home.

You sure? You kinda sound like that's something you aren't really interested in...

AmbushCat wrote:*shakes her head* That was pure chance that I got those strikes at the end.

Maybe, but a strike's a strike, don't you think?

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marie heads out of the lab after that, eager to go find someone else to help!

((I think I'll just leave her in the background for a while until/unless some new interesting is found for her to do.))

(All right. Feel free to hop back in whenever you feel ready!)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:40 am

"Hm? I'm actually do like animation, but we can settle for romcom if none are out... Umm, but are you okay with maybe a Disney movie or some anime one?", she asks looking at the chart to see what was available.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:27 am

Maybe, but a strike's a strike, don't you think?

I guess so... Speaking of, you did pretty good yourself. Been practicing?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:22 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Hm? I'm actually do like animation, but we can settle for romcom if none are out... Umm, but are you okay with maybe a Disney movie or some anime one?", she asks looking at the chart to see what was available.

I mean, didn't you want to see that Godzilla thing? I said I was willing to see it, so why don't we just do that? No need to make things complicated.

AmbushCat wrote:I guess so... Speaking of, you did pretty good yourself. Been practicing?

*Circe shrugs.* When I get a chance. I figure as long as I have this place, I may as well try to get some use out of it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:58 am

"I umm, but, uh, okay sure, yes let's do that~!", she agrees, yet also feeling quite awkward that she made things more complicated than they should. She gives a look for reassurance that Abby was also okay with it.
And if no one objected, she'd maybe be ready to get some tickets? Oh wait, this theater in the manor likely didn't ask for tickets or pay. Then what was next? She looks around and noticed.. snacks! Movie snacks for during the movie~
Danaye goes grab herself some popcorn.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:05 am

xGoggles wrote:"I umm, but, uh, okay sure, yes let's do that~!", she agrees, yet also feeling quite awkward that she made things more complicated than they should. She gives a look for reassurance that Abby was also okay with it.
And if no one objected, she'd maybe be ready to get some tickets? Oh wait, this theater in the manor likely didn't ask for tickets or pay. Then what was next? She looks around and noticed.. snacks! Movie snacks for during the movie~
Danaye goes grab herself some popcorn.

*The maid at the concession stand, a cheerful looking girl with the lower body of a snake, waves to Danaye as she approaches.* Howdy! What can I do fer you fine folks today?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:19 am

Becoming awkwardly more aware she was still in genie-form, Danaye just hopes that her outfit wouldn't raise any questions, but given she was talking to a snake-person she didn't feel that out of the ordinary.
"Umm, h-hi... Can I get some popcorn, please?... Uh, wait, is this free for people that live here?", she asks just to make sure.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Pretty much, hun! All ya gotta pay here is what ya feel like. *The snake maid grabs a bucket and starts filling it up with popcorn.* Did ya want any butter or anythin' on this?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:55 am

"Uh, umm, I mean, I would pay.. if I could.. Just don't have any money on me, sorry...", Danaye says watching patiently as the bucket getting filled. "Umm, no, that's fine.. Um, wait.. can I order something to drink?", she asks looking at the menu of available drinks, curious if there were any recognizable drinks on there, or perhaps some weird or magical ones?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:25 am

You betcha. You just tell me what you'd like! *The menu lists several mundane brands Danaye would probably recognize from her original universe. Coca Cola, Sprite, Mountain Dew, and so on. There are also some drinks that are totally unfamiliar, and some she might recognize, but only from fiction. And then there's a bunch of different kinds of fruit juice, with weird made-up sounding names like "checherry" and "tomapple".*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:59 am

She thinks for a while looking over the menu. Didn't Eebon say something about needing to be careful around weird fruits? Maybe this was what she was talking about? Though Danaye was an all-powerful genie now, would she still have to worry about anything like that?...
Well, sure she was curious but not that curious and so she just ordered something familiar, "I would like a Sprite, please." Pointing towards the picture of the drink, or did she accidentally point at the Sprite-leme version?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Just a plain Sprite? Can do, missy! *The snake maid hands Danaye her popcorn then starts getting her drink.* So, what movie are ya seein' today?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse