Circe's Manor THE NEXT

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor THE NEXT

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Almost. *sits down at the lane's terminal and enters their names in* Now I'm ready. Time for another exercise in strength control.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:21 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Oh, r-red...I knew that.." Marie taps her index fingers together, blushing in embarrassment. "Yes, please!"

Very well. Please hold still... *Denise once again changes the settings on her blaster and fires at Marie. This time the beam is a lighter red, and upon being struck by it she will again revert to her previous form.*

xGoggles wrote:"My wish has been what..?", she stares confused at the text message. Then she looks at the attached image and it all became clear. "Oh, whoops, I see now, I kind of wished for it, didn't I?"
She begins to smile a bit, that picture of little Circe was actually kind of adorable, if not a little creepy too.

Wait, what just happened? Did you just grant your own wish on accident? Weird...

AmbushCat wrote:Almost. *sits down at the lane's terminal and enters their names in* Now I'm ready. Time for another exercise in strength control.

Then let's get started. You want the first turn?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:48 am

Scratching her head Danaye, she slowly starts to nod, "I.. I think so yeah... No idea it could work like that too, I better be careful..."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 pm

"Phew..I wouldn't be much use stuck as a little girl," says Marie.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:42 pm

*shook her head* I set it up so that you'd go first.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:12 pm

xGoggles wrote:Scratching her head Danaye, she slowly starts to nod, "I.. I think so yeah... No idea it could work like that too, I better be careful..."

Yeah, no kidding... Anyway, the theater's right up ahead, now. *A short while later, the party arrives at the theater! It looks a lot like the lobby to a regular movie theater, complete with concession stand. Some posters are advertising a showing of Batman vs. Godzilla, featuring an actual mutant reptile in the role of Godzilla.*

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Phew..I wouldn't be much use stuck as a little girl," says Marie.

*Denise nods.* Quite. The being the case, would you like to stop there? I believe I have acquired enough data for the moment, and I doubt any further forms would be of any particular use to you.

AmbushCat wrote:*shook her head* I set it up so that you'd go first.

Well, if you insist... *Circe takes her ball and rolls it down the lane!*

(Any particular way you want to handle scoring?)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, no kidding... Anyway, the theater's right up ahead, now. *A short while later, the party arrives at the theater! It looks a lot like the lobby to a regular movie theater, complete with concession stand. Some posters are advertising a showing of Batman vs. Godzilla, featuring an actual mutant reptile in the role of Godzilla.*

Abby: The creative mind never cease to amaze.

Well, if you insist... *Circe takes her ball and rolls it down the lane!*

(Any particular way you want to handle scoring?)

((OOC: I have a bowling game on here I can record. I'll need to work on my next CF video tomorrow, but after that I can just play through the game as Zapana and then post footage online. Would that work, or do you have anything to add?))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:24 pm

"Okay!" says Marie. "If you need anything else, I'd be happy to help. Orrr, I can get out of your hair."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 am

When walking in Danaye is a bit surprised but also quite amazed at the posters advertising movies he didn't know existed. "Oh, wow, they actually made a Batman vs. Godzilla movie? Whoever came up with the idea to combine those two together? Umm, want to maybe go see this one?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Okay!" says Marie. "If you need anything else, I'd be happy to help. Orrr, I can get out of your hair."

I do not believe I have any further tasks for you... You may "get out of my hair", as you say.

AmbushCat wrote:Abby: The creative mind never cease to amaze.

xGoggles wrote:When walking in Danaye is a bit surprised but also quite amazed at the posters advertising movies he didn't know existed. "Oh, wow, they actually made a Batman vs. Godzilla movie? Whoever came up with the idea to combine those two together? Umm, want to maybe go see this one?"

*Penny shrugs.* Honestly, those sorts of movies aren't totally my thing... But if you wanna see it, I guess I could tag along.

AmbushCat wrote:((OOC: I have a bowling game on here I can record. I'll need to work on my next CF video tomorrow, but after that I can just play through the game as Zapana and then post footage online. Would that work, or do you have anything to add?))

(Sure, that works if it's not inconvenient or anything.)
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:44 pm

"Ah? Umm, what kind of movies do you like to see? I'm not really set on a specific genre, so it is okay to go watch something else if you want", she kindly suggests. Giant monsters against superheroes could be cool and all, but she rather go watch a movie the rest of the party enjoyed as well.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:08 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Ah? Umm, what kind of movies do you like to see? I'm not really set on a specific genre, so it is okay to go watch something else if you want", she kindly suggests. Giant monsters against superheroes could be cool and all, but she rather go watch a movie the rest of the party enjoyed as well.

Abby: I'm okay with anything as long as they aren't horror films.

(Sure, that works if it's not inconvenient or anything.)

((OOC: Great, I'll try to get the video on up tomorrow evening. Today's going to be a little bit busy for me.))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:57 am

"Alrighty~." The dog-girl bows politely to Denise. "I'll come by again sometime, okay?" Then she skips merrily out of the lab, happy to have been useful for a few things at least.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:28 pm

((OOC: Alrighty. Zapana's performance in the first game is now recorded and online. Sorry about the squished text; I forgot to set Fraps to record the screen at full-size.))
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Alrighty~." The dog-girl bows politely to Denise. "I'll come by again sometime, okay?" Then she skips merrily out of the lab, happy to have been useful for a few things at least.

*Denise nods in response and returns to her work, leaving Marie free to explore once again!*

xGoggles wrote:"Ah? Umm, what kind of movies do you like to see? I'm not really set on a specific genre, so it is okay to go watch something else if you want", she kindly suggests. Giant monsters against superheroes could be cool and all, but she rather go watch a movie the rest of the party enjoyed as well.

AmbushCat wrote:Abby: I'm okay with anything as long as they aren't horror films.

Well, I generally go more for, like, romantic comedies... But like I said, I'm willing to try out something new, y'know?

AmbushCat wrote:((OOC: Alrighty. Zapana's performance in the first game is now recorded and online. Sorry about the squished text; I forgot to set Fraps to record the screen at full-size.))

(It's fine. I still appreciate you even doing it!)

Heh, you seem like you're doing well enough, for all that complaining...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse