School Maker:The Experiments of Dr. Samantha Nanako

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

School Maker:The Experiments of Dr. Samantha Nanako

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 am

*The newly transformed woman, found herself readily equipped to set up her School with a variety of intricate devices, beams, rays, chemicals to alter locations and citizens to her liking*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: School Maker:The Experiments of Dr. Samantha Nanako

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 am

"First thing first," said Dr. Nanako as she looked around. "I need a location. Something for a proper school. Nothing too fancy for now but a good base."

Nanako looked around for anything that she could use as her school. She knew that if she build it then it will not take long for great minds to come.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:04 am

A group of teenagers were sat on a nearby bench. The first of which was Elliot. He had a big pair of white headphones on, and seemed to be flicking through a comic book. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt, jeans and blue sneakers. Beside him was Melanie. Her red curly hair was loose, and she wore a short, black cotton skater dress over the top of a long-sleeved white t-shirt, with black and white striped tights and red sneakers on her feet. The young with looked bored, sat with her arms crossed, watching people go by. Finally was a girl about Melanie's age with black hair that had pink streaks through it. She had a black t-shirt with a purple skull on it, a short, ruffled purple plaid skirt, black tights and knee high black boots on, and was playing a handheld video game.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:05 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"First thing first," said Dr. Nanako as she looked around. "I need a location. Something for a proper school. Nothing too fancy for now but a good base."

Nanako looked around for anything that she could use as her school. She knew that if she build it then it will not take long for great minds to come.

There is a delapidated mansion sitting on a hill that could work, or she could just go at some apartments*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Return to the Muffinverse