Mistaken Identity: Enter Midori

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Mistaken Identity: Enter Midori

Postby Feng » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 pm

The mage stammers backwards, caught off guard by the girl's use of psychological warfare!

"Well now, lets not be too hasty" he says, his nervous itch flaring up even more.

He pauses, sizing up the young lady up.

"I suppose.... I suppose I could use an assistant yes? I mean I can't pay you that much. Not at the moment anyways, although I can definitely cover for your room and board." ^^ll
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 pm

She immediately pulls out of the sadface and beams at the man. "Really? That would be wonderful!" She leaps forward a bit, aiming to give him a hug. She stops herself just before making contact though, and steps back. "Erm... Sorry. I... an assistant should be professional." She nods and holds out her hand.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Feng » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 pm

The mage smiles, shaking the girl's hand.

"In all the excitement I don't believe I introduced myself. I am known by some as Gustav. I am a practitioner of a curious branch of sorcery known as Blue Magik, the art of utilizing terrifying techniques acquired by experiencing them firsthand in combat!"

He taps his chin.

"I must give you fair warning. If you are going to be my assistant, you must be prepared for constant travel and unorthodox work hours, not to mention the likely possibility of injury on the job. Its not for the faint of heart, I'm afraid..."

He leans in.

"Knowing this, do you still want to be my assistant Miss Fukui?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Midori bites her lip. "I don't care for violence... but I will do my best to protect you as you perform your duties, Master Gustav." She nods as she steels herself. "If I must fight, then I must fight..."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Feng » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" says Gustav, waving his hands. "Who said anything about you fighting? At the very most, I'll just need someone to help me in tracking these beasts and disposing them once they've been dealt with."

>.>
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Midori looks visibly relieved as she exhales. "If that is what you would have me do, then I will do it, Master." She gives him a determined nod and turns to the remnants of the Owlbear. "I hope it didn't suffer too greatly..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Feng » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:30 pm

"Fear not. The beast's death was swift and painless!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse