A mysterious crate

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A mysterious crate

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Ookalf wrote:Well, I guess that explains what that commotion was... Who'd leave something like this just laying around? *Ookalf looks around again and, still seeing no one, considers what to do with the makers.* I doubt I could carry these all myself... Maybe I should call that Kasei place and have them pick it up. *As he talks to himself, Ookalf looks over the device to to try and figure out if it would still work.*

the device goes off and sand spirals out of it, quickly destroying most of his clothes. All the while his skin darkens and smooths. His chest expands out signficantly taking with it the scraps of shirt that remain and having it wrap around to strategically cover his growing chest. another strip strategically covers what soon changes from male to female. Jewels form on her neck, head, wrists and her hair spirals down her back finally a cane of authority forms leaving her like so(minus the snake)

She was a Queen! Ready to make her royal area! filled with servants, minions, pets*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Oops... *Ookalf sets down the device after it's done its thing.* Didn't mean to do that... Guess these go off pretty easily. *Deciding these boxes shouldn't be left lying out, Ookalf starts to put the lid back on the crate.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:25 pm

*she succeeds.. but doesn't she have more important things to do? setting up her little kingdom?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Mmm... Maybe I should come back for these later... *Ookalf looks the crate over one more time, then begins to walk off.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Ookalf wrote:Mmm... Maybe I should come back for these later... *Ookalf looks the crate over one more time, then begins to walk off.*

and off she walks
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse