A mysterious crate

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A mysterious crate

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:38 pm

The former bum smirks, eyes betraying the flames of greed kindled within her soul. With a mighty cackle she takes flight, newly fledged wings quick to take to the crisp blue skies above to scout for a base of operations!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:44 pm

A young man with messy looking hair came wandering about. He looked around to see what was the sounds he had heard earlier.

"I am sure I heard something," said the man as he looked around for anything that could have cause the noise.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:16 am

Feng wrote:The former bum smirks, eyes betraying the flames of greed kindled within her soul. With a mighty cackle she takes flight, newly fledged wings quick to take to the crisp blue skies above to scout for a base of operations!

and off she flies!

Maiden Miki wrote:A young man with messy looking hair came wandering about. He looked around to see what was the sounds he had heard earlier.

"I am sure I heard something," said the man as he looked around for anything that could have cause the noise.

The young man finds a mess of small boxes that seem to have come out of a large metal crate.*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:19 am

"Looks like somebody was at least busy making a mess," said the boy as he looked down at a few of the small boxes on the ground. He tried to see if there were any labels on them that said what they were.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:21 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Looks like somebody was at least busy making a mess," said the boy as he looked down at a few of the small boxes on the ground. He tried to see if there were any labels on them that said what they were.

*Each of them is labeled "something" maker. Such as School, Convent, Palace and so on, some of them seem damaged though*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am

Kether wrote:
*Each of them is labeled "something" maker. Such as School, Convent, Palace and so on, some of them seem damaged though*

"Looks like somebody was trying to throw these things away. I guess I might as well try to put them back in the crate and clean up," said the man. He bent down at the first one he picked up was the one labeled "school'.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Kether wrote:

"Looks like somebody was trying to throw these things away. I guess I might as well try to put them back in the crate and clean up," said the man. He bent down at the first one he picked up was the one labeled "school'.

*there's a device inside it looks abit banged up though*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am

Kether wrote:*there's a device inside it looks abit banged up though*

"What is this?" asked the man as he looks at the device. He was sort of curious about it as he tries to take a better look at it. He inspects the box to see if it could tell him what was it before taking a better look at the device.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:44 am

*he finds instructions!*

"This device is one of the Kasei corporations Location Maker devices. In this case a School. The device will transform the user into a principal who thus enfused with the energy of the device be able to setup a school from the surrounding location by altering the area and inhabitants*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:50 am

Kether wrote:*he finds instructions!*

"This device is one of the Kasei corporations Location Maker devices. In this case a School. The device will transform the user into a principal who thus enfused with the energy of the device be able to setup a school from the surrounding location by altering the area and inhabitants*

The boy read the instructions and found them quite preposterous. There was no way something like this could happen in real life. Though, curiosity fueled him to see if there was anyway to turn on the device or anything else. His finger ran around the device to make sure it was real and see if he could find anything on it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:54 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Kether wrote:*he finds instructions!*

The boy read the instructions and found them quite preposterous. There was no way something like this could happen in real life. Though, curiosity fueled him to see if there was anyway to turn on the device or anything else. His finger ran around the device to make sure it was real and see if he could find anything on it.

The buttons seem simple enough, though this one might be too damaged its up to him if he wants to try that or another one
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 am

"Lets see," said the boy as he looked down. He was tempted to try it but the device seemed too damage. He looked around to see if there was another one labeled school.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 am

*It seems to be the most intact school one if he wants to try it*((Was giving an IC option to back out and try another if that wasn't your thing))
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 am

"I guess this is the only one that was not too beat up," said the man as he put it aside. He then got to work in putting the one that were scatter about back into the crate.

Once all of the smaller boxes were back inside the crate, the man went to the one that he had set aside. He figure that it wasn't going to hurt anybody if he just press the button. The man place his finger on the device and press the button waiting for nothing to happen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"I guess this is the only one that was not too beat up," said the man as he put it aside. He then got to work in putting the one that were scatter about back into the crate.

Once all of the smaller boxes were back inside the crate, the man went to the one that he had set aside. He figure that it wasn't going to hurt anybody if he just press the button. The man place his finger on the device and press the button waiting for nothing to happen.

*an arch of lightning zaps out of the device and into him, it oddly doesn't hurt but his whole body does tingle. First his hair darkens, then cleans up and straightens then finally grows out to the back of his neck. Next everything turns fuzzy for a bit then he notices he's watching the world through glasses all the while his face smooths. Any adam's apple pulls in as the change moves down, next his chest rises as if two balloons were being inflated forming into two rather sizeable breasts.. though compared to the dragon girl who just flew off they'd be rather tiny. His shirt becomes a red lined number and he finds himself wearing a lab coat as the changes continue.. underneath his body continues to curve.

His ass expands and his manhood is pulled in as around it a short black skirt forms. Finally her legs become feminine and hairless as they are encased in stockings, ending at last in high heels leaving her like so

A teacher, a principal of a potentially odd school one of the essoteric.. one might say mad sciences where the students and other facalty were as much experiments as anything else.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse