Trick or Treat 2013

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Trick or Treat 2013

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 am

*Remi sets up a small wooden Kiosk with orange plastic buckets on it. A sign above it says "Free buckets for Trick or Treating"*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Trick or Treat 2013

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:13 am

K appears suddenly and smirks. "First to arrive for once." He nods to himself. He being his typical self, 29 year old skinny guy, with short brown hair and grey eyes. He doesn't have any type of costume on or anything. But is dressed in a L4D shirt with Zoey on the front and zombie killer over top of that. "Sup?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 am

Kumi-chan wrote:K appears suddenly and smirks. "First to arrive for once." He nods to himself. He being his typical self, 29 year old skinny guy, with short brown hair and grey eyes. He doesn't have any type of costume on or anything. But is dressed in a L4D shirt with Zoey on the front and zombie killer over top of that. "Sup?"

"Well"Remi says playfully, "Do you want to go trick or treating?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 am

K nods, shrugging his shoulders some. "sure. Why not?" He could use sometime to relax and have some simple fun. "what about you?" He smiles at Remi.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:51 am

Kumi-chan wrote:K nods, shrugging his shoulders some. "sure. Why not?" He could use sometime to relax and have some simple fun. "what about you?" He smiles at Remi.

"Well" she says in a slightly serious tone, "I need people to go with. I mean if I went by myself it would be dangerous"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

K smiles at her. "I understand. I'll join you then. Besides I'm sure some more people will be here soon. And if not... I have someone in mind that would enjoy it." K grins, nodding.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:K smiles at her. "I understand. I'll join you then. Besides I'm sure some more people will be here soon. And if not... I have someone in mind that would enjoy it." K grins, nodding.

Sh taps her finger against the wooden kiosk while asking alloud, "hmmm lets see watching over or trick or treater.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:49 pm

"I don't see why you shouldn't. Unless you'd rather watch. But seems like you'd rather go trick or treating." K smiles at her, seeming to be waiting on her to say something to him.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:"I don't see why you shouldn't. Unless you'd rather watch. But seems like you'd rather go trick or treating." K smiles at her, seeming to be waiting on her to say something to him.

*she tosses a black witch's hat at K*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 am

K catches the hat, chuckling a bit. "I was actually waiting on being told to take a bucket. But okay this works." K spins the hat in his hands. "It's not a stetson. Stetsons are cool." He blops the hat onto his head, laughing.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 am

*His hair blonds and face feminizes into a cute look. his flesh thins out losing masculine definition to be replaced by more feminine curves. His chest swells as two massive breasts form. Soon he properly becomes a she and her clothing thins out becoming a scantiy little costume like so
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 pm

K blinks noticing the blonde hair coming down in front of his eyes. "huh?" He reaches up to the hat looking upward through the long lightly colored bangs. "ohh..." He pauses, looking back downward, feeling the curving of his body and giving a small grunting. He shifting his stance with the changing of his well, weight. He blinking, noticing the two swelling orbs underneath his shirt. "wha?" He watches them growing, letting out a soft gasping as he becomes female. "Well, that was... yeah." However, the outfit change seems a bit more unexpected, she erking at the skirt and attempting to pull it close in the front to cover her new panties. "err.. what's with this outfit?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 am

Kumi-chan wrote:K blinks noticing the blonde hair coming down in front of his eyes. "huh?" He reaches up to the hat looking upward through the long lightly colored bangs. "ohh..." He pauses, looking back downward, feeling the curving of his body and giving a small grunting. He shifting his stance with the changing of his well, weight. He blinking, noticing the two swelling orbs underneath his shirt. "wha?" He watches them growing, letting out a soft gasping as he becomes female. "Well, that was... yeah." However, the outfit change seems a bit more unexpected, she erking at the skirt and attempting to pull it close in the front to cover her new panties. "err.. what's with this outfit?"

"Its a witch's costume, obviously"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:29 pm

"uhhuhh... well yeah. But what's with this skirt or whatever?" K pulls it closed to cover her panties, blushing some.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:"uhhuhh... well yeah. But what's with this skirt or whatever?" K pulls it closed to cover her panties, blushing some.

"What about it?"she says seemingly oblivious
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse