Steamworks Brass and Earth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Steamworks Brass and Earth

Postby Kether » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
Kether wrote:He quickly looks over the gun to get a baring on what sort it is. Followed by checking the log, obviously the murder was of little concern*

He finds the pistol has a nearly full magazine! Its of a strange design... and what would happen if he pulled the trigger isn't exactly apparent. But its a safe bet that flowers don't come out the end of the barrel. One side of the barrel is stamped with a maker's mark.

The log describes trips between locations he has never heard of... one location in particular seems to be the most visited. 'Vendigroth' wherever that was, also listed are the names of passengers and cargo. On the last page, instead of departure and arrival times, a more haggard and hurried scrawl.

"Barely escaped those things... Fueled up, but the docking clamps are released in the control tower. No one there now. Going to wait a few days before drawing straws to see who goes for the run."

"Simmons got the short straw. The dock looked empty... but by his screams... he didn't make it."

"Still trapped... food is all but out..."

"I'd rather die than try my luck out there. Starving isn't much of a better option... Of course... there is the third option."

Thats all there is. Besides the blood stain.

He takes the pistol examining the bullets, "Interesting" then heads out towards the docks as best he can tell
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse