a Strange briefcase

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: a Strange briefcase

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:17 am

Ookalf wrote:I'm... not sure. *Yoko shakes her head, trying to make sense of everything.* I'm starting to think you did, so I'm somewhat torn between thanking you for giving me a well-paying job, and scolding you for doing it without asking...

"You could always say thank you for giving you such a nice job," said Michelle as she taps down on the intelligence tab for Yoko a bit more hoping that it would get her out of trouble. She stops after making it drop another ten.

Michelle then looks at Elliot and figure that maybe a secretary would be useful to make sure her boss would do well. It would also make her happy as well.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:29 am

Kether wrote:Yoko's foot taps against herown brief case as she says this*

Hm? *Realizing she has a briefcase with her, Yoko pulls it up onto the bench and opens it up. Her Kasei memories seem to be pointing her toward something there...*

Maiden Miki wrote:"You could always say thank you for giving you such a nice job," said Michelle as she taps down on the intelligence tab for Yoko a bit more hoping that it would get her out of trouble. She stops after making it drop another ten.

And I do appreciate that, but... *Yoko pauses, feeling a tingling in her brain.* Did you just do something again?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:33 am

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:Yoko's foot taps against herown brief case as she says this*

Hm? *Realizing she has a briefcase with her, Yoko pulls it up onto the bench and opens it up. Her Kasei memories seem to be pointing her toward something there...*

Maiden Miki wrote:"You could always say thank you for giving you such a nice job," said Michelle as she taps down on the intelligence tab for Yoko a bit more hoping that it would get her out of trouble. She stops after making it drop another ten.

And I do appreciate that, but... *Yoko pauses, feeling a tingling in her brain.* Did you just do something again?

*She finds a similar tablet inside*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:37 am

"I was just making you better is all," said Michelle as she smiled and tilted her glasses again. She gave a smile as she was glad that it was easy to tell what she was doing was actually working.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 am

Uh-huh... *Not entirely believing Michelle (though, with the mods to her intelligence, she's not entirely sure why), Yoko pulls her tablet out and checks her own stats.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:46 am

*her intelligence does look alittle low..*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:59 am

"Is everything okay," asked Michelle as she notice that her boss had the very same tablet as she did. At least it looked similar.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:08 am

*Yoko frowns when she sees her intelligence score. Certain that it shouldn't be that low, she boosts it up about thirty points. Once that's done, she realizes something.* You have been messing with my head, for your own profit... That is most certainly not OK.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:19 am

Ookalf wrote:*Yoko frowns when she sees her intelligence score. Certain that it shouldn't be that low, she boosts it up about thirty points. Once that's done, she realizes something.* You have been messing with my head, for your own profit... That is most certainly not OK.

"That is not true!" said Michelle as she tries to defend herself. The last thing she wanted was to hurt her boss. Not on purpose at least. She tried to gather herself and think of a way to explain herself. "I was doing it at first because I wanted to see what happen! Then you got hire and started to ask questions and I just did that and this and that. Please forgive me, boss."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:31 am

As the two women began arguing, Elliot's blue eyes had been gazing at Michelle's chest, and he only stopped when he realised that she had been looking back at him. He suddenly winces and gives her an awkward smile.

"Uh... hi", he mumbles. "I was just admiring your clothes. You don't see people dressed all smart like that around here", he tried to explain.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:41 am

Harri-chan wrote:As the two women began arguing, Elliot's blue eyes had been gazing at Michelle's chest, and he only stopped when he realised that she had been looking back at him. He suddenly winces and gives her an awkward smile.

"Uh... hi", he mumbles. "I was just admiring your clothes. You don't see people dressed all smart like that around here", he tried to explain.

"Is that so?" smiled Michelle as she focus on doing her job. She looked at Elliot and tried sum him up. She could see that there was not much to work with but that only meant that there was a lot that could be improved on. She pointed her tablet at Elliot to see what it will tell her about him. "Do you like what you see?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:44 am

Elliot's blue eyes widened at her question, and he quickly nodded his head.

"Oh… definitely… ", he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. He had no real qualifications, and had only had a couple of jobs in the last few years, neither of which he lasted very long at.

"I mean, if I could make a suggestion for improvement I'd go with a shorter skirt, but I love that professional office look".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Harri-chan wrote:As the two women began arguing, Elliot's blue eyes had been gazing at Michelle's chest, and he only stopped when he realised that she had been looking back at him. He suddenly winces and gives her an awkward smile.

"Is that so?" smiled Michelle as she focus on doing her job. She looked at Elliot and tried sum him up. She could see that there was not much to work with but that only meant that there was a lot that could be improved on. She pointed her tablet at Elliot to see what it will tell her about him. "Do you like what you see?"

*he seems to be a fairly average teenage boy well the only odd thing is intially looking at age it seems to fluxatate back and forth between toddlerhood and teenage years but after looking carefully it seems to solidly show him to be a scrawny teenager*((This is a joke about the number of times he's been ARed nothing more!))
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:50 am

"I see...." said Michelle who was busy looking at the boy status. She was right about him on the dot minus the age. That could be a problem but it was something they could manage.

"Would you like a job working with us? I think we could put to good use your....Creative mind," said Michelle as she smiled at young Elliot. She bent down to make sure her cleavage was showing to the teenage boy.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:53 am

Elliot's mouth fell right open, and his eyes were immediately drawn to Michelle's cleavage. At the same time, a little bump seemed to form in the front of his jeans. He stared at the woman's chest like someone that was entranced by a hypnotist's watch.

"A j-job? Yeah… I could try that", he murmured, still staring right at her breasts.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse