a Strange briefcase

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: a Strange briefcase

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:04 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's mouth fell right open, and his eyes were immediately drawn to Michelle's cleavage. At the same time, a little bump seemed to form in the front of his jeans. He stared at the woman's chest like someone that was entranced by a hypnotist's watch.

"A j-job? Yeah… I could try that", he murmured, still staring right at her breasts.

"Then I think we could come up with something for you," said Michelle as she got to work. She went to gender and spun the dail to make it go from male to female. The worker knew that she wanted to keep this person as human. Diversity was good in the workplace after all and they needed it. It was a good thing this new hire was going to be a Secretary because minorities was not needed in positions in power. "Your mind sounds as if it is good at problem solving which we need."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:06 am

Elliot looked a little embarrassed.

"People don't usually say good things about me like that", he said with a slight shake of his head, but he was still staring at Michelle's chest instead of into her eyes.

"Will I get to spend a lot of time with you?", he asked, a little grin spreading over his lips.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:14 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"That is not true!" said Michelle as she tries to defend herself. The last thing she wanted was to hurt her boss. Not on purpose at least. She tried to gather herself and think of a way to explain herself. "I was doing it at first because I wanted to see what happen! Then you got hire and started to ask questions and I just did that and this and that. Please forgive me, boss."

I see... *While Michelle strikes up a conversation with the boy who'd been watching them, Yoko scans them both with her tablet. As their conversation goes on, she mutters something under her breath.*

Who's worse - the pervert, or the one who encourages the pervert...?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:27 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked a little embarrassed.

"People don't usually say good things about me like that", he said with a slight shake of his head, but he was still staring at Michelle's chest instead of into her eyes.

"Will I get to spend a lot of time with you?", he asked, a little grin spreading over his lips.

"You will. After all, you will be working for us after all," said Michelle as she was busy making Elliot proper for his new job. All he had to do was press save. "Do you accept?"

Ookalf wrote:I see... *While Michelle strikes up a conversation with the boy who'd been watching them, Yoko scans them both with her tablet. As their conversation goes on, she mutters something under her breath.*

Who's worse - the pervert, or the one who encourages the pervert...?

"So is everything okay, Miss Yoko?" asked Michelle as she gets ready to press save on Elliot's profile changes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:54 am

Elliot's smile grew as Michelle promised they'd get to spend a lot of time together during his new job, and nodded his head enthusiastically when asked if he accepted.

"Definitely!", he beamed, not quite hearing Yoko's comment, which of course was entirely true.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"So is everything okay, Miss Yoko?" asked Michelle as she gets ready to press save on Elliot's profile changes.

*Yoko considers this as she browses through her options.* That depends. Can I count on you to not do something like that again on your own, or do you need more... incentive?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's smile grew as Michelle promised they'd get to spend a lot of time together during his new job, and nodded his head enthusiastically when asked if he accepted.

"Definitely!", he beamed, not quite hearing Yoko's comment, which of course was entirely true.

"That is good to hear," said Michelle as she smiled back at Elliot. "You are not hired."

Michelle then press her finger on the touchscreen to save the changes that she made to Elliot's profile for their new human worker.

Ookalf wrote:*Yoko considers this as she browses through her options.* That depends. Can I count on you to not do something like that again on your own, or do you need more... incentive?

"What do you mean by incentive?" asked Michelle as she wasn't sure what Yoko meant by that.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"What do you mean by incentive?" asked Michelle as she wasn't sure what Yoko meant by that.

You know... Should I give you a reason to not make that mistake again?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 pm

"Glad to be part of the team, boss", says Elliot with a wink.

"So what exactly am I going to be doing?", he asked, trying, and failing to stop looking at her chest.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:"What do you mean by incentive?" asked Michelle as she wasn't sure what Yoko meant by that.

You know... Should I give you a reason to not make that mistake again?

*Well Yoko could change herself back to Kitsune if she wanted*

Harri-chan wrote:"Glad to be part of the team, boss", says Elliot with a wink.

"So what exactly am I going to be doing?", he asked, trying, and failing to stop looking at her chest.

*elliot's line of sight changes but oddly enough the breasts don't rise but instead fall. He soon notices a tingling through out his body as his slight form gains propotions, womanly propotions, curves in all the right places and a rising ass, then a growing chest though ample if one looked at these other two he might seem flat. His hair darkens slightly to a brown and finally the last of the physical changes rounds out his transformation from teenage male to short adult female. Her clothes quickly change to match the attire of her co workers leaving her like so(Hari if you'd like to make her something more unnsual like a fairy or something feel free to request)

Rather than altering memories here at first the new woman rather just feels compulsions, to obey to serve after all she is the new girl, though her name does alter on the screen to Elle and while she might remember being Elliot she'd have a hard time saying it*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 am

Ookalf wrote:You know... Should I give you a reason to not make that mistake again?

"Like a punishment?" asked Michelle as she raised an eyebrow and looked interested.

Harri-chan wrote:"Glad to be part of the team, boss", says Elliot with a wink.

"Mostly secretarial work. Expect to be working really hard," said Michelle as she looked at their new hire. There was something about humans that made her blood rush. They look so eager and it made her excited. "Do you understand? Bark if you do."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:28 am

Elliot's mouth falls open as he finds himself older, but now suddenly a girl. His wide eyes stare at his new breasts inside the smart, professional clothes, and he blushes as he feels the skirt shrinking up his legs. He tugged on it, squirming as he felt his body parts disappear beneath it. She blinked a couple of times, rubbing her eyes at Michelle's strange request… but then she found herself barking like a dog.

Her cheeks go bright red as she realised what had happened, following the humiliating order, yet part of her felt a sudden thrill at having someone commanding her, and someone that seemed to enjoy dishing out a little humiliation. She moaned quietly under her breath and squirmed.

"Wh-Why did you ask me to do that? And… why did I listen?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Kether wrote:*Well Yoko could change herself back if she wanted*

*Now that her head's cleared up a bit, this thought does occur to Yoko. Using her tablet, she begins to revert herself to her original appearance - shorter hair, smaller bust, robot/golem instead of demon... She keeps the job, though. This could be a good opportunity for her.*

Maiden Miki wrote:"Like a punishment?" asked Michelle as she raised an eyebrow and looked interested.

...Basically, yes. *Yoko glances at Elle as she starts making dog sounds.* ...Really?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:02 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's mouth falls open as he finds himself older, but now suddenly a girl. His wide eyes stare at his new breasts inside the smart, professional clothes, and he blushes as he feels the skirt shrinking up his legs. He tugged on it, squirming as he felt his body parts disappear beneath it. She blinked a couple of times, rubbing her eyes at Michelle's strange request… but then she found herself barking like a dog.

Her cheeks go bright red as she realised what had happened, following the humiliating order, yet part of her felt a sudden thrill at having someone commanding her, and someone that seemed to enjoy dishing out a little humiliation. She moaned quietly under her breath and squirmed.

"Wh-Why did you ask me to do that? And… why did I listen?".

"Hmm..." smiled Michelle as she heard Elle bark at her command. This made Michelle quite happy and would glad to have her more like this. A nice little human around the office would make things much more interesting for the workplace. Especially if she was so obedient like a puppy.

"You are our little human around the office and our secretary. So of course you would listen to us just like the little dog you are and will act accordingly," said Michelle as she stood up straight and smiled. "Is that clear?"

Ookalf wrote:...Basically, yes. *Yoko glances at Elle as she starts making dog sounds.* ...Really?

"Like what?" asked Michelle. She then notice that Yoko had changed back to what she was before. A look of disappointment fell upon her as she liked the much more business attire look and body that Yoko had before. She then simply nodded at the last comment that Yoko said.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:15 am

Ellie was gazing at Michelle in shock and confusion, but there was something else in her eyes. She seemed to be attracted to the authority the woman had. Her gaze lowered quickly, and she nervously tugged on her short skirt, squirming a little. Her cheeks went more red as Michelle compared her to a little dog, but she nodded her head.

"Act like a little dog? Wh-what does that involve?", she murmured, trying to hide the fact she was getting a little excited by Michelle's behaviour. "Wait... you mean, you two aren't humans?", she asked, looking back as forth between the two girls.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse