a Strange briefcase

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

a Strange briefcase

Postby Kether » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:12 am

*a locked aluminum briefcase sits seruptiously on a bench at a bus stop just seeming to have been left behind*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: a Strange briefcase

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:53 am

"Hmm? What is this?" said Mike as he looked at the briefcase. He raised an eyebrow and looked around for anybody who looked to be in a fancy business suit or such.

"Hello? Does this belong to anybody?" yelled Mike in a bit of a loud voice. He wanted to make sure that he could return it to the right person.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm? What is this?" said Mike as he looked at the briefcase. He raised an eyebrow and looked around for anybody who looked to be in a fancy business suit or such.

"Hello? Does this belong to anybody?" yelled Mike in a bit of a loud voice. He wanted to make sure that he could return it to the right person.

*There doesn't seem to be anyone around with it, though on closer inspection it does seem to be unlocked*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:23 pm

"Hmm..." said Mike as he looked at the suitcase. Nobody was around and he was here. Maybe if he opens up the suitcase then there would be a name or a number for him to call.

"Better go for it," said Mike as he opened the suitcase.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm..." said Mike as he looked at the suitcase. Nobody was around and he was here. Maybe if he opens up the suitcase then there would be a name or a number for him to call.

"Better go for it," said Mike as he opened the suitcase.

*the inside opens up to an electronic tablet(not the commandments handed down from god kind!) of an unknown brand, it blinks on with a logo "worldupdate 1.2" followed by "Input search criteria"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Kether wrote:
*the inside opens up to an electronic tablet(not the commandments handed down from god kind!) of an unknown brand, it blinks on with a logo "worldupdate 1.2" followed by "Input search criteria"

"Umm..." said Mike as he looked at the tablet. He looked at the tablet and saw that it was made by some company he didn't recognized. He looked at the search bar and wonder what he could put to find out the owner. He thought about it for a bit and then typed: Owner.

"Lets see what this gets us," said Mike as he sat on the ground with the tablet.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Kether wrote:

"Umm..." said Mike as he looked at the tablet. He looked at the tablet and saw that it was made by some company he didn't recognized. He looked at the search bar and wonder what he could put to find out the owner. He thought about it for a bit and then typed: Owner.

"Lets see what this gets us," said Mike as he sat on the ground with the tablet.

The screen says "Turn camera towards self"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Kether wrote:
The screen says "Turn camera towards self"

"Okay..." said Mike as he did that. He flipped the tablet at himself so the camera would be facing towards him. "I guess this thing doesn't have a camera on the touchscreen side as well."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:32 pm

"Owner profile updated"The screen now shows Mike's name. species, height, weight, gender, current job, "is there anythign you would like to update?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Kether wrote:"Owner profile updated"The screen now shows Mike's name. species, height, weight, gender, current job, "is there anythign you would like to update?"

"Okay...I guess this now belongs to me," said Mike as he looked at the profile and saw what was there. He then wonder if there was a way to find out the previous owner.

"No but can you show me the profile of the previous owner?" asked Mike as he hoped that would help.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Kether wrote:"Owner profile updated"The screen now shows Mike's name. species, height, weight, gender, current job, "is there anythign you would like to update?"

"Okay...I guess this now belongs to me," said Mike as he looked at the profile and saw what was there. He then wonder if there was a way to find out the previous owner.

"No but can you show me the profile of the previous owner?" asked Mike as he hoped that would help.

"this pad has no previous registered owner, is there anything else you wish to update?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Kether wrote:
"this pad has no previous registered owner, is there anything else you wish to update?"

"Alright. I guess it was bought new," said Mike as he looked at the information. He then notice the weight and frowned. He knew he didn't weight that much. At least he didn't think so. Mike guess he should at least correct that by clicking on it and entering the weight that he believes he is which was lighter.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Kether wrote:

"Alright. I guess it was bought new," said Mike as he looked at the information. He then notice the weight and frowned. He knew he didn't weight that much. At least he didn't think so. Mike guess he should at least correct that by clicking on it and entering the weight that he believes he is which was lighter.

Mike finds himself thinning at the change in weight
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:53 pm

"Okay...That was strange..." said Mike as he ran a hand down his waist. "I guess I am thinner now. Strange..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:20 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Okay...That was strange..." said Mike as he ran a hand down his waist. "I guess I am thinner now. Strange..."

Screen "WOuld you like to access toe tutorial?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse