a Strange briefcase

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: a Strange briefcase

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:04 am

*SHe succeeds*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:26 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"It is a uniform that I wear. I must look good for when I go to work," said Michelle as she moved her vest a bit to cover her overexposed breasts to no effect. She looked to be playing with her tablet and notice the robot girl. She press the tab and soon made her species to be human.

*And Yoko becomes human! ...Though it might be difficult to tell, given how human she looks normally. It's not clear if she even notices...* Right... If I were you, I'd consider requesting a new uniform.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:27 am

"I have considered that but I am trying this out for now," said Michelle as she saw that it had worked. It wasn't much of a change on the surface but it was enough to make her happy. She then took a look at her occupation and figure she could help get her employed. It was her job to hire people. "Have you ever consider what kind of job you would like to have if you were to have one?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:28 pm

*Yoko sighs.* As a matter of fact, I have. I've actually had multiple jobs in the past, but none of them quite worked out... *Yoko eyes Michelle suspiciously.* Why do you care, though? And how did you know I was unemployed to begin with?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Yoko sighs.* As a matter of fact, I have. I've actually had multiple jobs in the past, but none of them quite worked out... *Yoko eyes Michelle suspiciously.* Why do you care, though? And how did you know I was unemployed to begin with?

"I just know. I work in HR so I must keep an eye on this," said Michelle as she plays with intelligence a bit and drops it fifteen points. She then goes to occupations and rolls down the dropbox until it lands on the title of "boss". Michelle looks to have no idea on what she had done.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:03 am

(Is that Michelle's boss, or boss of something else?)

*Yoko rubs her head.* HR... of what company?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:49 am

Ookalf wrote:(Is that Michelle's boss, or boss of something else?)

*Yoko rubs her head.* HR... of what company?

*the machine gets to work quickly filling in new data, such as swapping Yoko's race to also demon, and expanding her.. assets along with adding horns and a tail. Yoko's clothes change to a similar setup as Michelle leaving her abit like so. Meanwhile a second set of memories works its way into Yoko's head about the little demonic corporation and its transformative products. Most specically a certain tablet and what it might do to her... or presumably had if she puts two and two together.. Of course maybe the new her likes it? Or maybe she's upset? etiher way she's clearly at least Michelle's superior at least for now*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 am

"You do not remember?" asked Michelle as she had played with the tablet a bit more. She had changed Yoko to become a demon while messing with a few other field under her profile. She did mark Yoko as her superior as she saw the final product and the boss she had just hired.

"Are you okay?" asked Michelle as she held tight to her tablet.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:21 am

I'm... not sure... *As new memories pour into her head, Yoko glances at the tablet in Michelle's hands.* Your tablet... Have you been using it?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 am

Elliot was wandering by, when he noticed the gathering near the bus stop. Drawn in by the smartly dressed women, he moves a bit closer, trying to overhear their conversation. He was in his late teens, with long blonde hair and blue eyes, dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt with a red car on the front of it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Ookalf wrote:I'm... not sure... *As new memories pour into her head, Yoko glances at the tablet in Michelle's hands.* Your tablet... Have you been using it?

"Yes, ma'am," said Michelle as she adjust her glasses and held on to her tablet. She didn't want to have it removed from her as she looked to be working hard on it. "I am working hard trying to find new employees. Is that good?"

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot was wandering by, when he noticed the gathering near the bus stop. Drawn in by the smartly dressed women, he moves a bit closer, trying to overhear their conversation. He was in his late teens, with long blonde hair and blue eyes, dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt with a red car on the front of it.

Michelle notice the boy that was trying to listen in on their conversation. She turns her head away and wonder what she could do with him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:44 pm

*Yoko briefly glances at Elliot, but returns her focus to Michelle.* Well, normally that's fine, but... You didn't use it on me, did you?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Yoko briefly glances at Elliot, but returns her focus to Michelle.* Well, normally that's fine, but... You didn't use it on me, did you?

"What will happen if I did?" asked Michelle who was tilting her glasses even more.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:01 am

I'm... not sure. *Yoko shakes her head, trying to make sense of everything.* I'm starting to think you did, so I'm somewhat torn between thanking you for giving me a well-paying job, and scolding you for doing it without asking...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:10 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Michelle notice the boy that was trying to listen in on their conversation. She turns her head away and wonder what she could do with him.

*Well they could always add more secretaries...*

Ookalf wrote:I'm... not sure. *Yoko shakes her head, trying to make sense of everything.* I'm starting to think you did, so I'm somewhat torn between thanking you for giving me a well-paying job, and scolding you for doing it without asking...

Yoko's foot taps against herown brief case as she says this*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse