a Strange briefcase

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: a Strange briefcase

Postby Ookalf » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Like what?" asked Michelle. She then notice that Yoko had changed back to what she was before. A look of disappointment fell upon her as she liked the much more business attire look and body that Yoko had before. She then simply nodded at the last comment that Yoko said.

I don't know... Perhaps a demotion? I could always put you below the new girl... *While she talks, Yoko finishes restoring her body and moves on to her clothes. While she decides to stick with a suit, she adjusts the top to be less revealing, and exchanges the skirt for a pair of pants. Once that's done, she goes to Michelle's profile to study her options.*

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie was gazing at Michelle in shock and confusion, but there was something else in her eyes. She seemed to be attracted to the authority the woman had. Her gaze lowered quickly, and she nervously tugged on her short skirt, squirming a little. Her cheeks went more red as Michelle compared her to a little dog, but she nodded her head.

"Act like a little dog? Wh-what does that involve?", she murmured, trying to hide the fact she was getting a little excited by Michelle's behaviour. "Wait... you mean, you two aren't humans?", she asked, looking back as forth between the two girls.

The horns and tails weren't enough of a giveaway? ...Well, I just ditched mine, but...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:47 pm

*Yoko can see all her propotions, intelligence etc she could alter her template as well*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 am

Harri-chan wrote:Ellie was gazing at Michelle in shock and confusion, but there was something else in her eyes. She seemed to be attracted to the authority the woman had. Her gaze lowered quickly, and she nervously tugged on her short skirt, squirming a little. Her cheeks went more red as Michelle compared her to a little dog, but she nodded her head.

"Act like a little dog? Wh-what does that involve?", she murmured, trying to hide the fact she was getting a little excited by Michelle's behaviour. "Wait... you mean, you two aren't humans?", she asked, looking back as forth between the two girls.

"I am sure you are capable of figuring that out," said Michelle as she looked down at Ellie. Michelle thought about it for a little bit but figured that she could help their new hire. "Maybe bark every so often and pretend to wag your tail. Do things like that."

"What a silly little human girl you are," smiled Michelle as she showed off her curves and horns to Ellie. "Clearly we were not. That is why you are of a lower position then us."

Ookalf wrote:I don't know... Perhaps a demotion? I could always put you below the new girl...[/color] *While she talks, Yoko finishes restoring her body and moves on to her clothes. While she decides to stick with a suit, she adjusts the top to be less revealing, and exchanges the skirt for a pair of pants. Once that's done, she goes to Michelle's profile to study her options.*

"A demotion lower then hers? That would be bad," said Michelle as she shook her head. She then nodded a bit and held tightly to her tablet. "I would not mess with your status again. I promise."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:44 am

Elle heard Yoko, and blushed. "I guess I only really paid attention to your breasts and thighs", she mumbled, and then her gaze snapped back to her new boss. She hesitated, and then bent down, her panties showing under her short, tight skirt, and got down onto her hands and knees, between the feet of Michelle and Yoko, and barked up at them, her cheeks going bright red as she then started to wiggle her butt..
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"A demotion lower then hers? That would be bad," said Michelle as she shook her head. She then nodded a bit and held tightly to her tablet. "I would not mess with your status again. I promise."

Good... Your attitude toward your subordinates could use some work, though. *Yoko glances down at Elle.* You really don't need to do that...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elle heard Yoko, and blushed. "I guess I only really paid attention to your breasts and thighs", she mumbled, and then her gaze snapped back to her new boss. She hesitated, and then bent down, her panties showing under her short, tight skirt, and got down onto her hands and knees, between the feet of Michelle and Yoko, and barked up at them, her cheeks going bright red as she then started to wiggle her butt..

"You do not need to be that literal. Just bark and make dog sounds. We need you to be able to work which is easier if you were walking on your legs and not all four," said Michelle as she was kind of surprise at how series Elle was taking this. It was funny in a way.

Ookalf wrote:Good... Your attitude toward your subordinates could use some work, though. *Yoko glances down at Elle.* You really don't need to do that...

"I will try my best, Miss Yoko," said Michelle as she nodded and stood up straight to show she was serious. This made her push out her bust and put it up front.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:12 am

"Oh, right", she blushed, pushing herself back to her feet, and wobbled slightly in her high heels. Her cheeks were very red as she looked back and forth between the two.

"Can I get anything for either of you? Maybe coffee...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Oh, right", she blushed, pushing herself back to her feet, and wobbled slightly in her high heels. Her cheeks were very red as she looked back and forth between the two.

*While it does seem like a good idea they do seem to be lacking such facilities*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:07 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"I will try my best, Miss Yoko," said Michelle as she nodded and stood up straight to show she was serious. This made her push out her bust and put it up front.

Right... *Yoko shakes her head and looks to Elle.*

Harri-chan wrote:"Oh, right", she blushed, pushing herself back to her feet, and wobbled slightly in her high heels. Her cheeks were very red as she looked back and forth between the two.

Kether wrote:*While it does seem like a good idea they do seem to be lacking such facilities*

I don't drink coffee, actually... But, you've just reminded me of something. Don't we have an office or something we should be at?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:07 am

Ookalf wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:"I will try my best, Miss Yoko," said Michelle as she nodded and stood up straight to show she was serious. This made her push out her bust and put it up front.

Right... *Yoko shakes her head and looks to Elle.*

Kether wrote:*While it does seem like a good idea they do seem to be lacking such facilities*

I don't drink coffee, actually... But, you've just reminded me of something. Don't we have an office or something we should be at?

*They were supposed to be out expanding the brand*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:07 am

"I believe we are currently looking for new hires. Ellie is the first of many hopefully," said Michelle as she adjust her glasses. She then held on to her tablet and looks at the human. "Isn't that right? Also, I would take a coffee. Make sure to do it correctly with extra sugar."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I believe we are currently looking for new hires. Ellie is the first of many hopefully," said Michelle as she adjust her glasses. She then held on to her tablet and looks at the human. "Isn't that right? Also, I would take a coffee. Make sure to do it correctly with extra sugar."

*WHile elle was clearly set perhaps some way to get coffee might be worth trying next? a Vending Machine, a fast food place, a resturaunt all sorts of options are on the list*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"I believe we are currently looking for new hires. Ellie is the first of many hopefully," said Michelle as she adjust her glasses. She then held on to her tablet and looks at the human. "Isn't that right? Also, I would take a coffee. Make sure to do it correctly with extra sugar."

Right... Where are you planning to get this coffee, anyway? I don't think there are any restaurants around here just now...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse