Muffinvillevolk Fest

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Muffinvillevolk Fest

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:54 am

The newly-minted bunnygirl blinkity blinks, surprised to have two working eyes again. The apparent shock of having a perfect pair of peepers (as well as a perfect pair of breasts), seems to have apparently lowered her mental defenses considerably, as its not long before the ex-vagrant is swaying up to the assorted fair-goers.

"Velcome to the Muffinvillevolk Fest" she says with a seductive wink, the faintest presence of a German accent slipping in. "Ve hope you enjoy the beer, ja?" ~.^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Kether wrote:assuming she takes the drink and drinks it, which is always possible of course maybe she decided to use it for mischief, but if she doesn't she finds it going down easy and making her whole body tingle. her clothing soon matching the other group. but that's not the end of it her legs merge together into a snake's tail and red scales form on it leaving her like so and slightly buzzed but nothing more mental

*Drink it she does! Once Yuriko's done with it, she gives her new tail a flack.* Ooh, neat... I think I'll have another of those!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm

*the transformation is pretty exentisive as the machine takes a more human shape and loses signficant bits of height. Machine becomes flesh and then particularly curvy flesh. Much of the mass seems to be recycled into the chest area when the breasts grow out in massive forms. Soon enough she is organic and perhaps somewhat elfin by the shape of her pointed ears. Of course the rest of her shows her greened state, as she takes on a set of clothing much like the rest. SHe looks around very confused at her situation.

"Ha ha, that's impressive." Spins the squirt gun on her finger.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Feng wrote:The newly-minted bunnygirl blinkity blinks, surprised to have two working eyes again. The apparent shock of having a perfect pair of peepers (as well as a perfect pair of breasts), seems to have apparently lowered her mental defenses considerably, as its not long before the ex-vagrant is swaying up to the assorted fair-goers.

"Velcome to the Muffinvillevolk Fest" she says with a seductive wink, the faintest presence of a German accent slipping in. "Ve hope you enjoy the beer, ja?" ~.^

*It does feel so good does she want to interact with any of the other employees? the guests? To help people drink?"

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:assuming she takes the drink and drinks it, which is always possible of course maybe she decided to use it for mischief, but if she doesn't she finds it going down easy and making her whole body tingle. her clothing soon matching the other group. but that's not the end of it her legs merge together into a snake's tail and red scales form on it leaving her like so and slightly buzzed but nothing more mental

*Drink it she does! Once Yuriko's done with it, she gives her new tail a flack.* Ooh, neat... I think I'll have another of those!

"That particular one or another?"

KonokoHasano wrote:
*the transformation is pretty exentisive as the machine takes a more human shape and loses signficant bits of height. Machine becomes flesh and then particularly curvy flesh. Much of the mass seems to be recycled into the chest area when the breasts grow out in massive forms. Soon enough she is organic and perhaps somewhat elfin by the shape of her pointed ears. Of course the rest of her shows her greened state, as she takes on a set of clothing much like the rest. SHe looks around very confused at her situation.

"Ha ha, that's impressive." Spins the squirt gun on her finger.

*The bimbo barmaid looks around confused and annoyed. Does the shooter want to help her find her place or move on?*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Kether wrote:"That particular one or another?"

Actually... Let's make it a different kind.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:30 am

*The bimbo barmaid looks around confused and annoyed. Does the shooter want to help her find her place or move on?*

Walks on up to her. "Hello, you seem a bit lost. Would you like me to help you?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:"That particular one or another?"

Actually... Let's make it a different kind.

She offers a red brew, "here you go"

KonokoHasano wrote:

Walks on up to her. "Hello, you seem a bit lost. Would you like me to help you?"

She nods slowly
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:06 am

Kether wrote:She offers a red brew, "here you go"

Thank you. Bottoms up! *And Yuriko drinks!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:09 am

"What madness is going on here?" yelled out a thick glasses scholar. He looked to be wandering in after doing a run from the library. His backpack was filled with books as he tries to cross the fairground to get to his next study spot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:22 pm

She nods slowly

"Well just follow me~" Ritsu leads her to a nice little cafe area!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:She offers a red brew, "here you go"

Thank you. Bottoms up! *And Yuriko drinks!*

He legs reform and her hair becomes pink, she starts to quickly shrink down her clothing keeping suit until she finds herself a hyper young girl perhaps too young to tyr another*

Maiden Miki wrote:"What madness is going on here?" yelled out a thick glasses scholar. He looked to be wandering in after doing a run from the library. His backpack was filled with books as he tries to cross the fairground to get to his next study spot.

*One of the attendants walks up to him "This is a cultural festival for the local area, sir would you like to appreciate some of the various offerings?"

KonokoHasano wrote:
She nods slowly

"Well just follow me~" Ritsu leads her to a nice little cafe area!

*She frowns and starts following*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Kether wrote:He legs reform and her hair becomes pink, she starts to quickly shrink down her clothing keeping suit until she finds herself a hyper young girl perhaps too young to tyr another*

*Yuriko exhales.* Ah, that was good... Why am I so short?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:48 am

Kether wrote:*One of the attendants walks up to him "This is a cultural festival for the local area, sir would you like to appreciate some of the various offerings?"

"What kind of offerings?" said the student as he look around. He could see that it was mostly beer that was being drank. "All I see is just people drinking beer and acting stupid. I don't have time for this."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:23 am

"Well how is this spot for you?" Looks towards the girl. "Or is there anything you have to suggest?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:11 am

Ookalf wrote:
Kether wrote:He legs reform and her hair becomes pink, she starts to quickly shrink down her clothing keeping suit until she finds herself a hyper young girl perhaps too young to tyr another*

*Yuriko exhales.* Ah, that was good... Why am I so short?

"Checherry often regresses people"

Maiden Miki wrote:
Kether wrote:*One of the attendants walks up to him "This is a cultural festival for the local area, sir would you like to appreciate some of the various offerings?"

"What kind of offerings?" said the student as he look around. He could see that it was mostly beer that was being drank. "All I see is just people drinking beer and acting stupid. I don't have time for this."

The presenter looks over to Ritsu with pleading eyes at the harassment

KonokoHasano wrote:

"Well how is this spot for you?" Looks towards the girl. "Or is there anything you have to suggest?"

"I don't know.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse