Multi-disciplined Training

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Multi-disciplined Training

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:21 am

Logos frowns at Mal, shaking her head.

"Of course not. I am far too old to learn anything new, too set in my ways."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:31 am

"Nonsense. You have a wickedly sharp mind, and a body equally matched in skill, deadliness and beauty. You could learn anything if you only had the proper motivation." Mal spins the two in one fluid motion, setting himself to be the one on top and Logos laying on the ground below. "You have excellent power, reflexes, and technique. However, you need to learn grace and fluidity. As I said before, you also need to have something in your life besides the arts. Dance would fill this gap perfectly."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Logos scowls and plants both her feet on the ground, using their strength to push herself back up.

"If this was all some plan of yours to turn me into some fluttery bimbo, you can forget it."

She shoves Mal off of her and starts to walks off!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:12 pm

As Logos walks away, a pair of fingers jab into her side, between her ribs. While disproportionately painful, it no doubt isn't something she hasn't dealt with before. Mal stands behind her. "You lack finesse, Logos. You rely on your brute strength to carry you through. I would teach you to focus that same strength into an area the size of a pin. Does that sound fluttery to you?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 pm

Logos spins about, trying to grab at Mal's wrist and twist it! She glowers, her other fist trembling.

"You train me in a fighting style that only demands brutality and then have the nerve to say I lack finesse?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse