Unguarded Potions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Unguarded Potions

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Elliot blushed brighty, as for a couple of seconds he was sat there, a boy in a very cute little dress and blouse, the black tail squirming behind him as he gazed up at Melanie before she was distracted by having another potion squirted into her mouth. A mew slipped from Elliot's mouth as he felt a tug between his thighs, and became a girl, along with a shift of his underwear, which was still showing to everyone. Her wide eyes peered up to see a few people had gathered around, blushing at the sounds and comments as they smiled down upon her.

She looked down the length of her little arms, and squeezed one of the puffed shoulders of the cream blouse before lowering one hand to the floor, and hesitantly pushed herself up to her feet, smoothing the little dress once she was upright. Her ears twitched as she gazed up at the towering figures, watching Melanie as she spun around to glare at Kether, lifting one hand up, magic crackling around it.

"What did you do that for?", she snapped.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed brighty, as for a couple of seconds he was sat there, a boy in a very cute little dress and blouse, the black tail squirming behind him as he gazed up at Melanie before she was distracted by having another potion squirted into her mouth. A mew slipped from Elliot's mouth as he felt a tug between his thighs, and became a girl, along with a shift of his underwear, which was still showing to everyone. Her wide eyes peered up to see a few people had gathered around, blushing at the sounds and comments as they smiled down upon her.

She looked down the length of her little arms, and squeezed one of the puffed shoulders of the cream blouse before lowering one hand to the floor, and hesitantly pushed herself up to her feet, smoothing the little dress once she was upright. Her ears twitched as she gazed up at the towering figures, watching Melanie as she spun around to glare at Kether, lifting one hand up, magic crackling around it.

"What did you do that for?", she snapped.

"To see what happens, obviously"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Melanie's magic seems kind of off, like it's being manipulated by some kind of meta-magical effect. The visible crackling all looks like actual electricity sparking around, and it feels rather like she's holding her hand out toward some object, getting ready to grab it. Whatever it is, it feels almost like her hand is being magnetized toward it, and if she does take it, it feels like part of a thin metal cylinder, waiting somewhere in reach but not quite in sight to be pulled back out. Her hand just doesn't seem to want to come back to her without it, either, for some reason..

Meanwhile, Elliot's band of admirers seems to slowly grow. One man reaches out a hand and tries to pet her on the head, but he's..a little rough about it, like he doesn't know exactly the right way. It doesn't hurt, but it isn't comfortable, either.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 pm

"Hmm..." said the man as he looked at it. It wasn't freezing but it felt good enough to drink. All he needed was something to keep him going until he finds a proper bar. He ignore the humming as he down the stuff.

"Not bad," said the man as he place the empty bottle where he found it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 am

K watches the people gathering around Elliot. The poor kitten girl. K remains back where he is. Waiting to see what happens next.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 am

Elliot's eyes widen a little as the man reaches a hand towards her, and her ears flatten slightly when it rubs at the top of her head. She tilts her head slightly to one side, and shuffles about on her feet, feeling as if she shouldn't move away incase it upset the man. Her dark eyes peered around hopefully for another that might show him how to do it, the commotion behind her mostly being ignored, despite her new ears picking up all the sounds in great detail.

"There are plenty of others here that you could have experimented on, Kether!", yelled Melanie as she felt her raised hand reach forward, and close around the thin metal cylinder before pulling it back to herself. She looked towards the object in surprise, grasping it with both hands, slowly turning it around to examine it from each side.

"What... is this?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm..." said the man as he looked at it. It wasn't freezing but it felt good enough to drink. All he needed was something to keep him going until he finds a proper bar. He ignore the humming as he down the stuff.

"Not bad," said the man as he place the empty bottle where he found it.

After downing the drink, the man finds something..some kind of music just on the edge of his hearing. It's like he's got a song stuck in his head, even though he's pretty sure he's never heard it before. If he listens carefully, he might just make out an electric guitar playing the melody. His hair, meanwhile, starts to brighten in color, toward a dark brown, and grow out just a little bit, and his ears start to grow a little longer and pointier, a change visible to others that he himself doesn't feel happening quite yet.

Kumi-chan wrote:K watches the people gathering around Elliot. The poor kitten girl. K remains back where he is. Waiting to see what happens next.

When looking at Elliot, K feels some kind of instinctive urge to go and be nice to her, or protect her, or..something, it isn't exactly clear. But it isn't all that strong of an urge, really. And of course, he then sees what happens next with the all the people who have gathered around her...

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's eyes widen a little as the man reaches a hand towards her, and her ears flatten slightly when it rubs at the top of her head. She tilts her head slightly to one side, and shuffles about on her feet, feeling as if she shouldn't move away incase it upset the man. Her dark eyes peered around hopefully for another that might show him how to do it, the commotion behind her mostly being ignored, despite her new ears picking up all the sounds in great detail.

The man withdraws his hand after a second or two, noticing that some of the little crowd around the girl have become uncannily upset with him. "Uh, what..? What's wrong?"
"You're hurting her!" says one woman. And all the other people start to chime in too, leaving the guy looking a little bit scared of them.
"That's now how you're supposed to do it!"
"Haven't you ever heard not to pet a cat the wrong way?"
"W-well, I've never.."
"You did that on purpose, you big meanie!" says a boy of maybe twelve or thirteen.
"Yeah!"
What's going on here seems completely unnatural, and a little scary. These people might do something bad to that man. But..they're doing it to protect Elliot, right? She could intervene if she wants..

Harri-chan wrote:"There are plenty of others here that you could have experimented on, Kether!", yelled Melanie as she felt her raised hand reach forward, and close around the thin metal cylinder before pulling it back to herself. She looked towards the object in surprise, grasping it with both hands, slowly turning it around to examine it from each side.

"What... is this?".

When the object comes out of whatever strange non-visible location it was in, it becomes clear that it's a very long, bright-blue colored rod. One end has a bunch of decorations apparently floating in formation above it, a spherical blue crystal in the middle of a circular bit of yellow metal with symmetrical lines of the same going out from the top, sides and bottom-side diagonals. Whatever this thing is, holding it gives her the feeling of power that just having magic normally should, as if this were the focus or source of it all. While taking in all of this, Melanie might not immediately notice herself losing a bit of height and a little bit of..size around the bust, especially since the dress, tights and all her other clothes shrink at the same time to continue fitting her.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Elliot wasn't used to people standing up for her. Usually she was the target of the angry crowd. Her heart began to race in a panic when she saw everyone was getting mad at the man that had tried to pet her. For a moment, she found herself staring at the boy that was about twelve or thirteen... that was younger than she should have been, but now she was looking up at him, and by quite a lot too. Stepping forward, she tugged on the boy's arm, her tail swishing about, lifting her dress right up in the back.

"H-Hey, he was just trying to.... be nice", she said timidly, turning in a little circle to look up at everyone.

"Instead of g-getting mad, you should sh-show him how to do it properly...", she said, her ears flattening a little at the top of her head.

Melanie could feel the magic, that moments before had been her own, now contained within this rod. Her green eyes narrowed as she studied it, and she began to shake her head slightly.

"This isn't good... ", she muttered, waving the rod in gentle arcs around herself, of course not noticing the subtle changes to her figure.

"It seems this... thing has stolen my magic", she said in a frustrated tone, and gently tapped the robot on the chest with the bright blue rod, and looked up at him angrily.

"You know how much my magic means to me...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:41 pm

Harri-chan wrote:

Melanie could feel the magic, that moments before had been her own, now contained within this rod. Her green eyes narrowed as she studied it, and she began to shake her head slightly.

"This isn't good... ", she muttered, waving the rod in gentle arcs around herself, of course not noticing the subtle changes to her figure.

"It seems this... thing has stolen my magic", she said in a frustrated tone, and gently tapped the robot on the chest with the bright blue rod, and looked up at him angrily.

He chuckles, "You really don't see what's going on here?"

He taps her on the forehead and with a conscending tone says, "You are clearly becoming a magical girl. Which is great since Eliot over there can be your animal sidekick"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Legendary Hawk » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:24 pm

"I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque," grumbles Kent, as he holds a paper map in front of his face. He rotates it counter-clockwise until the North arrow is pointing up. It confuses him, because now the North arrow is pointing up, but the map's labels are now oriented in a strange direction. "Mmmm... This map is awful... When I find the cartographer who made this... eh." With a sigh, he rolls the map up and stuffs it into his back pocket. He looks around for any indications of his current location, but sees nothing of use - though, in the distance, he does capture something that resembles a wagon cart, like something from the wild west. Or maybe it's a Budwieser cart? That would be the day! Inquisitive, he heads off towards the cart...

(This is Kent: link)
Legendary Hawk
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Legendary Hawk wrote:"I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque," grumbles Kent, as he holds a paper map in front of his face. He rotates it counter-clockwise until the North arrow is pointing up. It confuses him, because now the North arrow is pointing up, but the map's labels are now oriented in a strange direction. "Mmmm... This map is awful... When I find the cartographer who made this... eh." With a sigh, he rolls the map up and stuffs it into his back pocket. He looks around for any indications of his current location, but sees nothing of use - though, in the distance, he does capture something that resembles a wagon cart, like something from the wild west. Or maybe it's a Budwieser cart? That would be the day! Inquisitive, he heads off towards the cart...

The cart in question seems to have several different kinds of containers in it, each apparently containing some unique color or touch inside, but none of which are labeled at all. The cart itself doesn't have any sign or anything near it, and nobody around seems to be the owner, by the way they're acting. There is a small crowd of people around a cute little kitten-girl not over the age of 10 nearby, but they're obviously preoccupied, as are the nearby robot and a teenage girl holding some kind of staff at said robot.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot wasn't used to people standing up for her. Usually she was the target of the angry crowd. Her heart began to race in a panic when she saw everyone was getting mad at the man that had tried to pet her. For a moment, she found herself staring at the boy that was about twelve or thirteen... that was younger than she should have been, but now she was looking up at him, and by quite a lot too. Stepping forward, she tugged on the boy's arm, her tail swishing about, lifting her dress right up in the back.

"H-Hey, he was just trying to.... be nice", she said timidly, turning in a little circle to look up at everyone.

"Instead of g-getting mad, you should sh-show him how to do it properly...", she said, her ears flattening a little at the top of her head.

"Oh..okay." The kid, and everyone else, apparently calms down.
One of the women around looks at the guy and says, "You just have to be gentle and sensitive about it, it all. And always down, not up." She demonstrates by scratching around Elliot's ears gently, a gesture which feels very pleasing to her for some reason.

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie could feel the magic, that moments before had been her own, now contained within this rod. Her green eyes narrowed as she studied it, and she began to shake her head slightly.

The staff feels familiar somehow, like it belongs to Melanie..the fact that the magic it's focusing or holding does belong to her notwithstanding. There is a twinge of familiarity, as if it has momentarily slipped her mind exactly what to do to use her magic through the staff but it's coming back to her now. There were some words, or a gesture, or something..right?

Meanwhile, Melanie and her clothes continue to slowly shrink, her hips drawing in slightly as well as the slowly deflating breasts. Her dress starts to grow sleeves; its color shifts from pure black to a very dark blue; and her hair starts to brighten a little bit in color. And if her eyes weren't a bright, pure blue before..well, they are now.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Elliot's dark gaze nervously shifted back and forth between the people, but as the woman reached down to scratch behind her ears, her eyes closed and a loud purr rumbled up from her throat. Everyone got a view of her panties as her tail swishing happily behind her, and she shuffled forward to be closer to the woman until she was leaning up against her. It felt so good, and she could feel her chest swelling up with happiness.

Melanie continued to slowly spin the rod around in her hands as distant memories slowly seemed to became clearer in her hand. With one hundred percentage of her focus on the staff and her magic, she continued to be oblivious to what was happening to both her body and her clothing. She tapped the fingers of one hand against the rod, and then used her other hand to hold it up above her head.

"I have to remember how this worked or I'll be powerless like Elliot... ", she muttered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's dark gaze nervously shifted back and forth between the people, but as the woman reached down to scratch behind her ears, her eyes closed and a loud purr rumbled up from her throat. Everyone got a view of her panties as her tail swishing happily behind her, and she shuffled forward to be closer to the woman until she was leaning up against her. It felt so good, and she could feel her chest swelling up with happiness.

Melanie continued to slowly spin the rod around in her hands as distant memories slowly seemed to became clearer in her hand. With one hundred percentage of her focus on the staff and her magic, she continued to be oblivious to what was happening to both her body and her clothing. She tapped the fingers of one hand against the rod, and then used her other hand to hold it up above her head.

"I have to remember how this worked or I'll be powerless like Elliot... ", she muttered.

*He picks up a green bottle from the cart and tosses it to Melanie*"Ginsing is good for memory you know"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Legendary Hawk » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Kent has little to no idea of the properties of the potions available to him. His only evidence to their after effects is the crowd around him. But, as a newcomer, his suspicions are not as healthy as they should be. In a moment of curiosity, he selects one one of the potions and sniffs. The flavor is of... nothing. So he puts it back. Then, after selecting another potion from the bunch, he takes a deep sniff.
Legendary Hawk
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's dark gaze nervously shifted back and forth between the people, but as the woman reached down to scratch behind her ears, her eyes closed and a loud purr rumbled up from her throat. Everyone got a view of her panties as her tail swishing happily behind her, and she shuffled forward to be closer to the woman until she was leaning up against her. It felt so good, and she could feel her chest swelling up with happiness.

The woman stops after a little bit, and then everyone else starts petting Elliot, resulting in what must be at least four different people's hands patting her head, or brushing through her hair, or scratching her ears, at any given time.

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie continued to slowly spin the rod around in her hands as distant memories slowly seemed to became clearer in her hand. With one hundred percentage of her focus on the staff and her magic, she continued to be oblivious to what was happening to both her body and her clothing. She tapped the fingers of one hand against the rod, and then used her other hand to hold it up above her head.

Melanie's muttering voice is a little bit higher in pitch than before, but something she herself says seems to ring in her mind. Power. Right. Something to do with power. The..something, something..is a..something..of power. The might of mustard is a lemonless borsch..? No, that can't possibly be it.

She stops losing height only an inch or two over Elliot's size. The dress's sleeves continue to grow past her elbows, becoming wider the farther out they go. The dress's color continues to brighten toward a more obviously blue shade, and a little pink sash forms around her waist. The red in her hair starts to wash out to a bright brown, and its arrangement shifts, the longer back being very gently tied into big ponytails on the sides. Her bust gives up its last bit of curvature now, becoming completely flat, and the bra that was helping it out dissipates, too. The tights split in the middle and make their way down from her hips and and along her legs, the black stripes slowly brightening along the way.

Legendary Hawk wrote:Kent has little to no idea of the properties of the potions available to him. His only evidence to their after effects is the crowd around him. But, as a newcomer, his suspicions are not as healthy as they should be. In a moment of curiosity, he selects one one of the potions and sniffs. The flavor is of... nothing. So he puts it back. Then, after selecting another potion from the bunch, he takes a deep sniff.

The liquid inside this bottle is black, but it smells of a delicious summer barbeque. Just the one whiff is enough to set Kent's mouth watering and his stomach growling, even if he's eaten recently.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse