Unguarded Potions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Unguarded Potions

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:His voice is slightly higher in pitch than before..but it's not quite enough to notice yet. He finds himself involuntarily thinking of how to play the notes the guitar in the song is playing on a guitar..thoughts that are strangely more familiar and accurate than they should be if he doesn't already know how to do that.

His hair grows down to chest level, and maybe an inch more for some strands, and finally stops; its color brightens to the same red as his ears' fur. His hips start to grow out, which forces him to walk a little differently with every bit of width they gain. His hands shift and shrink a bit, the fingers becoming thinner and the nails growing a little longer.

His cloak continues going up, passing the knees and finally stopping a little above the thighs. The leggings of his pants turn into a black cloth and hug his legs tightly, seemingly causing them to slim down; the top part opens up into a skirt, turns pink, and gains pleats all the way around, and it swishes around as he continues to walk. His shirt splits in the middle, now held together there by buttons..but there isn't a button to hold it together near the bottom of his stomach, which allows the two sides to come apart there and show a tiny bit of his midriff.

"Hmm...Is that a guitar?" said the man who was not noticing his voice changing. He was thinking about how he would play it on a guitar. He was air thumbing the notes as he tried to find the source of the music. Was that the right way he thought? If only he had a real guitar to play it on.

The man felt a bit of a chill and notice the hands becoming a bit thinner. He wasn't sure if it was just a trick of the eye as he saw them plucking on invisible guitar strings.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Kether wrote:*is rather used to that sort of impossible. I mean it happens all the time around here.. saying things are impossible is rather common, a head ache well that's new*"I should so have turned you into a chair, Mel"

The head-casing opens up and moves down into the chest area, showing Kether's head, a small, rounded face with purple eyes, bald at first. Then fiery red hair bursts out from the head and flows all the way down to Kether's hips, and a black-and-white maid's headdress appears atop the hair. The body quickly becomes anatomically female, and as the robotic casing continues to fold down toward the stomach a maid's uniform, black and white like the headdress, forms, conveniently not exposing her chest as it suddenly balloons out into two big, bouncing breasts. The headache, meanwhile, dies off, and Kether 'hears' some kind of computer voice in her head informing her that the installation is complete, and finds that her mental calculation and processing abilities are beyond those of normal humans.

Kumi-chan wrote:"Of it is normal. It taste wonderful. Trust me, I'm the K." K smiles. "Besides, it is just five dollars."

Whenever the cork is opened, the container's contents will be found to smell very sweet, almost mesmerizingly so.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...Is that a guitar?" said the man who was not noticing his voice changing. He was thinking about how he would play it on a guitar. He was air thumbing the notes as he tried to find the source of the music. Was that the right way he thought? If only he had a real guitar to play it on.

The man felt a bit of a chill and notice the hands becoming a bit thinner. He wasn't sure if it was just a trick of the eye as he saw them plucking on invisible guitar strings.

As he continues trying to play a guitar in the air with his hands, he may be surprised that he suddenly is playing one. It's as if the frets and strings form themselves right under his hands, and the rest of it grows out from there. It has a good sound, and it feels natural in his hands. And the tune he's playing is exactly what was in his head before.

The..man?..stops shrinking at last, his body now small and petite; his hips finish pushing their way out, and a thick belt suddenly appears and tightens around the pink skirt. The inner lining of the cloak turns pink, the outside remaining black. His voice rises, much more rapidly than before, and then abruptly stops at a lilting alto tone, definitely a woman's voice. The collar of his shirt grows out a bit, and a tie wraps itself around the neck, black and sort of thin with a flat end. His chest pushes out a little bit, two small bumps appearing under his shirt, and his underwear shifts around, losing its leggings and starting to tighten between his legs. Something thin and fur-covered grows out from his back, soon growing quite long and twitching around. The new cat-like tail has red fur, with a white tip, and keeps up with his movements, helping him balance a bit.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:
Kether wrote:*is rather used to that sort of impossible. I mean it happens all the time around here.. saying things are impossible is rather common, a head ache well that's new*"I should so have turned you into a chair, Mel"

The head-casing opens up and moves down into the chest area, showing Kether's head, a small, rounded face with purple eyes, bald at first. Then fiery red hair bursts out from the head and flows all the way down to Kether's hips, and a black-and-white maid's headdress appears atop the hair. The body quickly becomes anatomically female, and as the robotic casing continues to fold down toward the stomach a maid's uniform, black and white like the headdress, forms, conveniently not exposing her chest as it suddenly balloons out into two big, bouncing breasts. The headache, meanwhile, dies off, and Kether 'hears' some kind of computer voice in her head informing her that the installation is complete, and finds that her mental calculation and processing abilities are beyond those of normal humans.

She sighs looking herself over and waiting for whatever "updated programing" comes.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:41 am

The "man" was surprise at what was happening. He had no idea where the guitar had came from but couldn't stop herself from playing it. She love how natural it felt in her hands. She tried to pull herself away from it but it was stuck to her. The song she was hearing in her head was coming from the guitar. She opened her mouth a bit to try to match her voice to the tune but what came out had surprised her. It was much more higher pitch then what she was use to.

The woman took a few steps but had lost her balance but regained it upon the addition of a tail. She looked around in shock upon her body and tried to utter words.

"Wh-What is going on?" said the girl as she held from to her guitar as if it was valuable to her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Even without taking a drink, Amir's body continued to change. The mound of flesh on his chest jiggled ever so slightly as he poked at it, the pair of them still growing steadily. His clothing began to change, his pants getting tighter and thinner, until they clung to his feminine legs, showing off his plump thighs. They turned into a thin, white material, and looked more like tights, while his shirt, which hadn't got shorter like his body had, now reached the middle of those thighs. It too began to get more snug, particularly around his torso, the sleeves receding up over his shoulders until they had become no more than straps. Now the shirt was looking rather like a dress, and the material shifted into a soft silk, peach in colour, hugging his breasts as their growth came to a stop. Now, to anyone else, Amir would look like a petite young woman, maybe in her late teens, and with a sharp tugging sensation between his thighs, that is exactly what he became! In the same instant, his now long hair had became a pale blonde, and his wider eyes were now blue...

Elliot looked up at the Host, and to begin with she seemed genuinely interested in the explanation, but as the aroma of everyone's food drifted over to her sensitive nose, she remembered why they had come.

"Fish?", she asked, her tail swishing back and forth behind her.

"Pleeease... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:06 pm

K grins, taking them money. He stepping back from Ookalf to let him drink the potion. Not paying much mind to it now, his kitsune tail twitching slightly behind him for a moment before disappearing again. Waiting on the next person to come up, enjoying the show. He not really aware of the scent as he has other things on his mind.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Kether wrote:She sighs looking herself over and waiting for whatever "updated programing" comes.

The metal folds down the rest of the way off of Kether's body, showing that the dress stops at the thighs, and some black stockings take over at that point. Once the metal reaches the ground, it all gathers at one spot in front of her and then narrows and grows taller, quickly morphing into a blade longer than she is tall. The internal computer voice chimes in again to say that weaponry protocols have been installed, and she feels as if she knows how to use the sword. Indeed, if she takes the hilt it will seem far, far lighter than it looks. The last of the computer's installations are a 'companion system' and 'civilian limiter'; the former apparently registers Melanie (who she happens to be looking at right that moment) as the "leader" and requires obeying her "leadership", especially in battle and to a somewhat lesser degree outside of it; the latter will cause her to stop her blade just short of hitting people who haven't done anything wrong.

Melanie stands before the new Kether, not yet aware of any of those programs..hm..

((The idea being that I leave it up to Kether-the-user's discretion whether or not Kether-the-character obeys certain commands, as long as some of them do go through. Hopefully more entertaining than blind obedience. Hopefully.))

Maiden Miki wrote:"Wh-What is going on?" said the girl as she held from to her guitar as if it was valuable to her.

The shrinking underwear confirms his masculinity for only a couple of seconds before a mild tingling comes to that area, followed by a strange numbness, followed by a very different feeling down there, signaling the cross from male to female. Her chest pushes out a bit more, stretching the shirt and a bra that wasn't under it before; the shirt's collar opens down a little bit, showing a small edge of cleavage. When the growing stops, she's left with a small hourglass figure.

The guitar does seem valuable to her..it's comfortable in her hands, and she feels as if she's played it for most of her life. Suddenly a pair of big DJ-style headphones fall onto her head; they clearly aren't designed for a person with cat ears, but because her ears are so sensitive she can still hear the music playing through them as a long pink wire trails down, somehow twirling around her body, and plugs into an amp that appears in front of her feet. The song playing is the same one as before, and a pair of speakers appear next to the amp, also playing it..but it's missing the guitar part. It occurs to her that that is the melody. The song needs it.

And she knows how to play it right. That thought brings some kind of confidence and comfort to the new young woman's mind...

Harri-chan wrote:Even without taking a drink, Amir's body continued to change. The mound of flesh on his chest jiggled ever so slightly as he poked at it, the pair of them still growing steadily. His clothing began to change, his pants getting tighter and thinner, until they clung to his feminine legs, showing off his plump thighs. They turned into a thin, white material, and looked more like tights, while his shirt, which hadn't got shorter like his body had, now reached the middle of those thighs. It too began to get more snug, particularly around his torso, the sleeves receding up over his shoulders until they had become no more than straps. Now the shirt was looking rather like a dress, and the material shifted into a soft silk, peach in colour, hugging his breasts as their growth came to a stop. Now, to anyone else, Amir would look like a petite young woman, maybe in her late teens, and with a sharp tugging sensation between his thighs, that is exactly what he became! In the same instant, his now long hair had became a pale blonde, and his wider eyes were now blue...

While Amir was watching the series of changes, the parts of his mind that might panic at them overloaded beyond the ability to produce coherent thoughts, and instead his mind was occupied with wondering where in the world his trenchcoat had disappeared to. When things started to calm down again, she shook herself, looking at the potion for a second or two. Anyone paying very close attention, though it's not likely anyone was, might have thought that for a second her shadow moved strangely for a second or two, and during that time a soft whisper came up from the ground. "All of it.."

"Yeah, yeah.." she muttered, before picking up the potion and actually chugging the rest of it.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked up at the Host, and to begin with she seemed genuinely interested in the explanation, but as the aroma of everyone's food drifted over to her sensitive nose, she remembered why they had come.

"Fish?", she asked, her tail swishing back and forth behind her.

"Pleeease... ".

The guy who brought her in says, "Oh! Um, don't worry about the kid's menu, we'll figure it out," he says.
The host nods, and leads them to a table. The guy looks over the menu, and hands one to Elliot. "Um..so what sounds good?" he says.

((Just imagine a typical seafood menu..probably not anything too obscure on it.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:
Kether wrote:She sighs looking herself over and waiting for whatever "updated programing" comes.

The metal folds down the rest of the way off of Kether's body, showing that the dress stops at the thighs, and some black stockings take over at that point. Once the metal reaches the ground, it all gathers at one spot in front of her and then narrows and grows taller, quickly morphing into a blade longer than she is tall. The internal computer voice chimes in again to say that weaponry protocols have been installed, and she feels as if she knows how to use the sword. Indeed, if she takes the hilt it will seem far, far lighter than it looks. The last of the computer's installations are a 'companion system' and 'civilian limiter'; the former apparently registers Melanie (who she happens to be looking at right that moment) as the "leader" and requires obeying her "leadership", especially in battle and to a somewhat lesser degree outside of it; the latter will cause her to stop her blade just short of hitting people who haven't done anything wrong.

Melanie stands before the new Kether, not yet aware of any of those programs..hm..

She grumbles and looks at Melanie giving her an unconscious curtsey, "What now Miztress?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The shrinking underwear confirms his masculinity for only a couple of seconds before a mild tingling comes to that area, followed by a strange numbness, followed by a very different feeling down there, signaling the cross from male to female. Her chest pushes out a bit more, stretching the shirt and a bra that wasn't under it before; the shirt's collar opens down a little bit, showing a small edge of cleavage. When the growing stops, she's left with a small hourglass figure.

The guitar does seem valuable to her..it's comfortable in her hands, and she feels as if she's played it for most of her life. Suddenly a pair of big DJ-style headphones fall onto her head; they clearly aren't designed for a person with cat ears, but because her ears are so sensitive she can still hear the music playing through them as a long pink wire trails down, somehow twirling around her body, and plugs into an amp that appears in front of her feet. The song playing is the same one as before, and a pair of speakers appear next to the amp, also playing it..but it's missing the guitar part. It occurs to her that that is the melody. The song needs it.

And she knows how to play it right. That thought brings some kind of confidence and comfort to the new young woman's mind...

"What?" said the woman who was confused. She looked down at herself but her ears was hearing the music from the headphones. They perk up a bit as she hears the music. It was distracting her as she felt the guitar. It looked worn as if she had it for a long time.

The music from the amp sounded great but she already knew what was missing from it. She began to thumb on the guitar and soon began to play the part that was missing. It was filled with confidence and comfort to her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:K grins, taking them money. He stepping back from Ookalf to let him drink the potion. Not paying much mind to it now, his kitsune tail twitching slightly behind him for a moment before disappearing again. Waiting on the next person to come up, enjoying the show. He not really aware of the scent as he has other things on his mind.

Hm... *Ookalf opens up the bottle and takes a whiff of its contents.* Well, it smells fine at least... *Ookalf takes an experimental sip of the potion.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 pm

With the final glug of the potion, Amir would start to feel quite dizzy. The dress finished up reforming, now a perfect fit for her body, snug around the top half, but looser around the thighs to encourage plenty of swishing about when she moved. Her hearing became rather distorted, which just added to the lack of balance. A strong pushing could be felt at the base of her spine, and then suddenly her new dress was being lifted by the emergence of a bushy, blonde fox tail with a white tip, just a moment before her ears pushed to the top of her head and expanded in size, blonde fur spreading across them, leaving them looking adorably foxy.

Elliot followed the host to the table, and then hopped up onto the seat before taking the menu eagerly. She pulled it closer and squinted, her feet swinging back and forth above the ground as she studied the choices. After a while, she looked up, shaking her head.

"Just... fish".

Melanie sniggered at Kether's transformation.

"Some of those potion bottles are looking awfully dusty. You could clean them... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Harri-chan wrote:

Melanie sniggered at Kether's transformation.

"Some of those potion bottles are looking awfully dusty. You could clean them... ".

"Oui la petite Madam,"she says scurrying off, carefully and precisely dusting the cart
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"What?" said the woman who was confused. She looked down at herself but her ears was hearing the music from the headphones. They perk up a bit as she hears the music. It was distracting her as she felt the guitar. It looked worn as if she had it for a long time.

The music from the amp sounded great but she already knew what was missing from it. She began to thumb on the guitar and soon began to play the part that was missing. It was filled with confidence and comfort to her.

The part goes from being relatively simple to increasingly complex, yet the catgirl seems to be having no trouble with it at all. The guitar has the melody, and as she continues to play some of the pedestrians around start to notice, some of them even stopping to listen. A small crowd of new fans starts to form.

Harri-chan wrote:With the final glug of the potion, Amir would start to feel quite dizzy. The dress finished up reforming, now a perfect fit for her body, snug around the top half, but looser around the thighs to encourage plenty of swishing about when she moved. Her hearing became rather distorted, which just added to the lack of balance. A strong pushing could be felt at the base of her spine, and then suddenly her new dress was being lifted by the emergence of a bushy, blonde fox tail with a white tip, just a moment before her ears pushed to the top of her head and expanded in size, blonde fur spreading across them, leaving them looking adorably foxy.

"Ugh.." Amir holds her head with one hand and stabilizes against a side of the potion cart with the other, being somewhat careful about pushing it over (though that doesn't seem to be necessary). Once her balance stabilizes, she stops and looks herself over. "Okay..it could be worse. I could be newt or something. In fact..hmm.." She picks up the hat that had come off of Amir's head earlier and places it atop her head; it's a little big on her, but she lets it lie across the top of her ears rather than trying to pull it down. And then, she walks up to someone else...

Kumi-chan wrote:K grins, taking them money. He stepping back from Ookalf to let him drink the potion. Not paying much mind to it now, his kitsune tail twitching slightly behind him for a moment before disappearing again. Waiting on the next person to come up, enjoying the show. He not really aware of the scent as he has other things on his mind.

After a few seconds or so, a blonde-haired fox girl wearing a pink dress, white stockings and an old hat on top of her head walks up to him, smiling sweetly. "Hello there~," she says.

Ookalf wrote:Hm... *Ookalf opens up the bottle and takes a whiff of its contents.* Well, it smells fine at least... *Ookalf takes an experimental sip of the potion.*

It tastes about how it smells, with maybe a hint of cinnamon or something in there as well. But perhaps more important than the taste, it gives him an odd feeling of..peacefulness and calm. Sort of like a zen state where the universe could blow up around him and he would be able to smile cheerfully, not because he doesn't care, but because he is in total control of his own emotions. But he only feels that way for a second or two before it goes away, like a cloud on his mind being blown off by the wind.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot followed the host to the table, and then hopped up onto the seat before taking the menu eagerly. She pulled it closer and squinted, her feet swinging back and forth above the ground as she studied the choices. After a while, she looked up, shaking her head.

"Just... fish".

The guy laughs and, when the waiter asks what they want, he orders some kind of sampler for her, and an appetizer of shrimp. He seems to guess she wants some kind of soda to drink, as well. After a little bit, the shrimp arrives (and smells delicious) along with the soda and some kind of beer the guy ordered.

Kether wrote:
Harri-chan wrote:Melanie sniggered at Kether's transformation.

"Oui la petite Madam,"she says scurrying off, carefully and precisely dusting the cart

While the former-robot is dusting the cart, Melanie picks up some kind of distant explosion and scream. She feels sort of..like..going and investigating. There's more than normal curiosity to the urge, but its origin isn't quite clear. More strangely, nobody else around seems to have heard it..even Kether.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:40 pm

K smiles at the fox girl. "Greetings cutie. How might I help you?" K nods, approving of her well, appearance. He crossing his arms leaning back against nothing, seems pretty typical for him to be like that.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:It tastes about how it smells, with maybe a hint of cinnamon or something in there as well. But perhaps more important than the taste, it gives him an odd feeling of..peacefulness and calm. Sort of like a zen state where the universe could blow up around him and he would be able to smile cheerfully, not because he doesn't care, but because he is in total control of his own emotions. But he only feels that way for a second or two before it goes away, like a cloud on his mind being blown off by the wind.

...Whoa. *Ookalf blinks, considering the potion and the weird feeling he just had. After a moment, he decides it's not exactly hurting anything and continues drinking.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse