Unguarded Potions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Unguarded Potions

Postby Legendary Hawk » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Now that she's finished her potion, Kent smiles and releases a relaxed sigh through her nose. Without the potion to steal away her attention, she finally takes the time to glance downward to inspect the changes properly, and-

"Wha?!?"

Kent jumps in a startle from the side of the wagon and nearly stumbles over. Trembling, her hands reach to feel every part of herself that has changed. As soon as she verifies without any doubt that she has definitely become female, her tail sinks and curls beneath her legs the way a frightened dog would with its own tail. Tears start to develop in her eyes.

"This... this can't be..."

Somewhere in her mind, though, she feels a push to just accept what's happened to her. There will be brighter days ahead, and this isn't so bad to begin with! Maybe it's the new mindset she has, the push to be optimistic no matter what? As she debates where the appropriate response would be to panic, or to just roll with what's happened, a suddenly scent crawls into her nostrils. It's meat! It must be cooking because it smells so delicious! Suddenly Kent realizes her false dichotomy. It's not a question of accepting her changes or panicking. Whatever the question is, the answer is simple: EAT!

Suddenly her nose goes to work. Led by her hunger, Kent starts to walk in circles to find a direction for the scent.
Legendary Hawk
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:35 pm

With another glug of the potion, Amir's body continued to squeeze inwards, and he lost another couple of inches of height, before some of that lost mass suddenly made a dramatic return, as a pair of breasts sprung from his chest. One moment it was flat, the next there two small, but undeniable mounds of flesh beneath his shirt, and what's more, they felt like they were slowly being inflated...

Elliot paused inside the restaurant, her gaze being drawn to the band on the stage. She blushed a little, finding them as attractive as any teenage boy might, but realising how silly it seemed now, with them towering over her like everyone else. Her free hand played with the edge of her skirt as she watched them, and then she peered up at the man.

"Who are they?", she asked, suddenly pointing at the band.

Melanie jabs her staff into the locked-up Kether, causing him to tumble backwards. Another jolt flies from her new weapon, and a compartment flips open on the Robot's head.

"I guess that will serve as a mouth... ", she smiles, and stands over him, uncorking the potion, and proceeds to pour it into the opening...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Legendary Hawk wrote:Suddenly her nose goes to work. Led by her hunger, Kent starts to walk in circles to find a direction for the scent.

It doesn't take Kent very long to get a sense of the direction the scent is coming from, and continuing in that direction seems to make the scent stronger, confirming that this is the right way. If she follows it to its source, she'll find herself on one side of a little local restaurant, looking up at a little chimney expelling the exhaust from whatever is cooking the meat inside. It's a small enough building that the front, and entrance, aren't hard to find from the side.

Harri-chan wrote:With another glug of the potion, Amir's body continued to squeeze inwards, and he lost another couple of inches of height, before some of that lost mass suddenly made a dramatic return, as a pair of breasts sprung from his chest. One moment it was flat, the next there two small, but undeniable mounds of flesh beneath his shirt, and what's more, they felt like they were slowly being inflated...

"..."
Not taking another drink quite yet, Amir looks at the growths on his chest and gently pokes one of them as it continues to go out, a small bit of red coming to his cheeks when he does so. Sure, he expected this at some point, but it's still a pretty weird feeling.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot paused inside the restaurant, her gaze being drawn to the band on the stage. She blushed a little, finding them as attractive as any teenage boy might, but realising how silly it seemed now, with them towering over her like everyone else. Her free hand played with the edge of her skirt as she watched them, and then she peered up at the man.

"Who are they?", she asked, suddenly pointing at the band.

"I dunno, haven't seen them around before," says the guy who took her to the restaurant.
The host, however, has a better answer. "They're a new local group calling themselves 'Crying Nymph'," he says. "Apparently Orphea..the fox girl there..put up an ad in the paper and held tryouts a couple of weeks back. Just a coincidence they're all women..or I guess this town's demographics might be to blame."

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie jabs her staff into the locked-up Kether, causing him to tumble backwards. Another jolt flies from her new weapon, and a compartment flips open on the Robot's head.

"I guess that will serve as a mouth... ", she smiles, and stands over him, uncorking the potion, and proceeds to pour it into the opening...

The potion is a silvery color with a thin ribbon of something red seemingly spiraling around in it at random. Upon uncorking it, a very strong, burning scent emerges, like what one might smell if one sniffed a few inches away from a furnace or forge currently in operation. The liquid is actually pretty hot, a surprise since the bottle itself didn't feel hot at all, and when it goes down into the robot it starts to heat up even more, visible heat waves coming off the liquid on its way in. The liquid starts flowing around in a physically unnatural manner, seemingly trying to reach all of the robot, and somehow concentrating its heat to melt little holes through obstacles when no other option is present. This movement doesn't seem to have much regard for Kether's design, and may cause mechanical, electrical, or hardware errors depending on what's melted through or made wet.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 pm

*he twitches falling to the ground smoking*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Ookalf can see at least two guys in the process of turning into girls--one of them quite far along--and a blonde little girl in a blue dress waving a very electrified-looking rod at Kether the robot, who is in possession of a squirt gun. The cart full of potions doesn't seem to have anyone to answer for it, and for the most part the pedestrians around seem pretty disinterested in both it and the people who evidently chose to drink something out of it.

OK, something's definitely going on... *Not wanting to jump into anything without know the full story just yet, Ookalf grabs a bottle and checks it for any kind of label.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:12 pm

K seeing Ookalf steps over, he has been observing this whole time, for some reason he has a resistance to cute things however. Mostly because he is K of course. Yes, Elliot is registered as cute to him, that doesn't mean his rational mind would have acted on such a small effect on his mind.
K smirks at Ookalf having decided that it is A: a good place to mess with people, at least until the owner shows back up, and B: he could put his business skills into use here. "Hello Ookalf. And welcome. Are you thirsty? Why not try one of our fine drinks? I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Ohh K the trickster. "That one should be tasty indeed."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Kether wrote:*he twitches falling to the ground smoking*

Kether's outer casing looks largely the same, but inside, the liquid finally gets everywhere and something starts working on the inside of the robot. The work is unusually rapid, and decidedly physically impossible, transforming most of the metal and circuitry into human flesh, and somehow transferring the robot's consciousness into the brain as it forms. The body created is initially a rather androgynous one, and while most of reforming in this manner, surprisingly enough, doesn't seem to hurt at all, it does come with a splitting headache at first.

Ookalf wrote:OK, something's definitely going on... *Not wanting to jump into anything without know the full story just yet, Ookalf grabs a bottle and checks it for any kind of label.*

Kumi-chan wrote:K smirks at Ookalf having decided that it is A: a good place to mess with people, at least until the owner shows back up, and B: he could put his business skills into use here. "Hello Ookalf. And welcome. Are you thirsty? Why not try one of our fine drinks? I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Ohh K the trickster. "That one should be tasty indeed."

The "fine drink" in question is completely lacking in labels, and seems to consist of a something black, white and gray with a few specks of red swirling around in an otherwise clear liquid. The swirling seems to be independent of any motion of the bottle the liquid is in, as if it is somehow self-propelling.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:
Kether wrote:*he twitches falling to the ground smoking*

Kether's outer casing looks largely the same, but inside, the liquid finally gets everywhere and something starts working on the inside of the robot. The work is unusually rapid, and decidedly physically impossible, transforming most of the metal and circuitry into human flesh, and somehow transferring the robot's consciousness into the brain as it forms. The body created is initially a rather androgynous one, and while most of reforming in this manner, surprisingly enough, doesn't seem to hurt at all, it does come with a splitting headache at first.

*is rather used to that sort of impossible. I mean it happens all the time around here.. saying things are impossible is rather common, a head ache well that's new*"I should so have turned you into a chair, Mel"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:K seeing Ookalf steps over, he has been observing this whole time, for some reason he has a resistance to cute things however. Mostly because he is K of course. Yes, Elliot is registered as cute to him, that doesn't mean his rational mind would have acted on such a small effect on his mind.
K smirks at Ookalf having decided that it is A: a good place to mess with people, at least until the owner shows back up, and B: he could put his business skills into use here. "Hello Ookalf. And welcome. Are you thirsty? Why not try one of our fine drinks? I'm sure you'll enjoy it." Ohh K the trickster. "That one should be tasty indeed."

Oh, hi K. Is this all your stuff?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:13 pm

K shakes his head. "Just helping the owner out. Keeping an eye on things." K and his half truths, he smirks seeing the potion's appearance. "Would you like to have that drink? They are good I assure you."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Right... First, though, can you tell me what it is? *Ookalf looks at the bottle closely.* ...And why it's spinning like that? Drinks don't usually do that, I don't think.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:27 pm

"It is a special flavor crystals. They taste very nice indeed." K smiles, nodding his head. "Can it is just 5 dollars, it isn't too much."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:51 pm

*Ookalf nods.* That isn't a lot... And you're sure this is just a normal drink?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"Of it is normal. It taste wonderful. Trust me, I'm the K." K smiles. "Besides, it is just five dollars."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Hmm... *Ookalf considers it, then hands K $5.* Just standing around won't get me anywhere, so...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse