Unguarded Potions

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Unguarded Potions

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:39 pm

One sleepy morning in Muffinville, a cart seems to have arrived unmanned and unbidden on the sidewalk of a fairly busy intersection in one of the business sectors. It is a tall cart, seemingly designed to be carried by horses, with wooden doors on one side, as if it were intended for some sort of merchant's use. Said doors are wide open, and the shelves they expose are stocked to the brim with vials, flasks and bottles of various sizes and shapes, each of which contains a liquid of some hue or other, some of which are faintly glowing or have strange little sparkles or other things seemingly floating within them, and none of which are labeled in any way. Many of the citizens are busy enough with their lives to simply ignore the cart; some spare it a passing glance, and little more. The owner, if there is one, continues to fail to show up.

((Many of the potions are transformative, but not all of them. There will be an element of randomness to what exact effect/form a potion causes when taken, but I will try to aim for the author's tastes as far as I know them, or any request you might have for the particular change.))
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Re: Unguarded Potions

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 am

Elliot had been sat on a bench nearby, a small pile of comic books at his side, although he'd spent more time focusing on admiring the business women in their tight shirts and short skirts as they made their way into work. In his hand was a clear plastic cup with a pink milkshake inside, and he had his lips wrapped around the straw, slurping at it when he noticed the cart sitting there unattended.

Rising from the bench, he made his way over. He was wearing a pair of knee length denim shorts, and a light blue t-shirt with a yellow star on it, with light blue canvas sneakers on his feet, and his long blonde hair was loose. Studying the bottles and flasks, he frowned a little, glancing up and down the street for any sign of the cart's owners. Shrugging his shoulders, he went back to checking out the containers.

Not long after this, a red-haired teenage girl, a year or two older than Elliot arrived behind him. She wore a black velvet dress without sleeves that reached her mid-thigh, with black and white striped tights beneath it, and red sneakers on her feet.

"What are you doing?", she asked curiously. Startled, Elliot nearly dropped a bottle before turning to see her.

"Melanie! You frightened the life out of me!", he complained, shaking his head, and then motioned to the cart.

"Look at this. Someone has left a cart full of these weird potions here. Could you use your magic to tell what they are?", he asked. The girl gave him an amused look for a moment, and then smirked.

"Yeah, I think I have a way to figure it out... ", she shrugged, and looked over the bottles, picking a smaller one, without a glow, or sparkles or anything floating inside it. Uncorking it, she sniffed it's contents, and then suddenly pressed herself against Elliot, pinning him to the side of the cart with her body. He began to squirm, but she used one hand to pinch his nose, and then pressed the bottle to his lips. He shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut, but eventually had to draw breath through his mouth, glugging down the bottle's contents as he did so.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43 am

'What is this?" asked a person behind a hooded clock. He was trying to ignore the actions of Eliot and his friend. Sounds as if he was licking his lips could be heard as if he was thirsty. He grabs one and then said, "Bottoms up."

He then tries to open one to take a drink.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:15 am

"Melanie!"the large robot chides while walking up,"come now you can do much better than that. Use a squirt gun!"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"Yeah, I think I have a way to figure it out... ", she shrugged, and looked over the bottles, picking a smaller one, without a glow, or sparkles or anything floating inside it. Uncorking it, she sniffed it's contents, and then suddenly pressed herself against Elliot, pinning him to the side of the cart with her body. He began to squirm, but she used one hand to pinch his nose, and then pressed the bottle to his lips. He shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut, but eventually had to draw breath through his mouth, glugging down the bottle's contents as he did so.

The potion, though its color is a darker shade of blue, smells and tastes of some kind of sweet chocolate. Drinking it, even all at once as Elliot does, leaves behind no bitter aftertaste, and causes kind of a fuzzy feeling all over his skin for a second or two. The first of its effects apparent to anyone who isn't Elliot is the sudden growth of a thin, black-furred tail from his back.

Maiden Miki wrote:'What is this?" asked a person behind a hooded clock. He was trying to ignore the actions of Eliot and his friend. Sounds as if he was licking his lips could be heard as if he was thirsty. He grabs one and then said, "Bottoms up."

He then tries to open one to take a drink.

The hooded figure finds little resistance from the flask's stopper, which seems more intended to prevent accidental spills than anything else. If he smells or drinks the potion inside, it seems to have a meaty flavor, and..it's hot. It's a little spicy, but it mostly just feels as if it had recently been boiled or something, despite the glass outside being of ordinary temperature. It's right on the threshold of burning his tongue, but not quite there.

((I know it was a typo, but I am now imagining a grandfather clock with a hood over it.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Once the last of the potion had passed Elliot's lips, Melanie leaned right in close to him, grinned, and kissed his forehead before pushing him to the floor, where he landed right on his butt in a state of shock. Her red curls swished about as she turned to see Kether approach, and raised an eyebrow as he complained over her methods.

"But bottle feeding is so much more intimate", she smiled, and her green eyes glanced to the figure in the hood as he sampled another of the potions by his own free will. She observed for a moment, while Elliot scrambled about on the floor. He wiped a hand across his lips and looked at the empty bottle in horror before groaning as the fuzzy tingles spread right over his skin, before letting out a gasp as he felt something inside his clothes, and he lurched forward onto his hands and knees, twisting his head to look back...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Once the last of the potion had passed Elliot's lips, Melanie leaned right in close to him, grinned, and kissed his forehead before pushing him to the floor, where he landed right on his butt in a state of shock. Her red curls swished about as she turned to see Kether approach, and raised an eyebrow as he complained over her methods.

"But bottle feeding is so much more intimate", she smiled, and her green eyes glanced to the figure in the hood as he sampled another of the potions by his own free will. She observed for a moment, while Elliot scrambled about on the floor. He wiped a hand across his lips and looked at the empty bottle in horror before groaning as the fuzzy tingles spread right over his skin, before letting out a gasp as he felt something inside his clothes, and he lurched forward onto his hands and knees, twisting his head to look back...

"And limited in who you can target"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Once the last of the potion had passed Elliot's lips, Melanie leaned right in close to him, grinned, and kissed his forehead before pushing him to the floor, where he landed right on his butt in a state of shock. Her red curls swished about as she turned to see Kether approach, and raised an eyebrow as he complained over her methods.

The tail is clearly visible back there, twitching around all on its own; and what's more, he can pretty clearly feel the air moving across its fur. His ears feel like they're being pulled on for a second as they suddenly pop out into big, black cat ears, and then they start twitching around as well, picking up a lot more sound than before. And then he abruptly starts getting smaller. His torso pulls in toward the stomach, getting thinner and shorter all at the same time; his arms pull up toward his shoulders; and his legs pull in toward his hips. Even his head gets smaller, and a bit rounder in shape; the only thing that grows is his hair, which also takes this opportunity to turn pitch black. All this while, his clothes seem to be mostly shrinking with him, except that the shorts gets shorter (relative to the legs) and his socks get longer, crawling their way up his legs a bit.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Elliot could do nothing but stare at the thin, black tail that was twitching about behind him, until he felt the tugging on his ears, which caused a short cry of surprise. He lifted a hand to feel what had happened, looked shocked as his fingers brushed over the cat ears instead of human ones, and then his gaze began to dart around as he started picking up all kinds of distant sounds.

Melanie giggled in delight as she watched his reactions, and clapped her hands together when he started getting smaller. Elliot's blue eyes peered down, pulling his shirt up slightly as he watched his torso shrinking, before letting out another startled cry when his arms and legs followed. He wriggled about on the floor as his hair grew out and turned black, both hands grasping at the shrinking shorts.

"Melanie... help!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 am

The figure removed the hood to reveal a young looking face with short black hair. He could feel that it was hot within just by opening the bottle. He at once put the stopper back on the bottle and return it to where it was.

"I wanted something cool to drink. Not something that will make me want feel the same as I do on the outside," said the man as he grabbed another one and see if it was cooler then the last.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot could do nothing but stare at the thin, black tail that was twitching about behind him, until he felt the tugging on his ears, which caused a short cry of surprise. He lifted a hand to feel what had happened, looked shocked as his fingers brushed over the cat ears instead of human ones, and then his gaze began to dart around as he started picking up all kinds of distant sounds.

Melanie giggled in delight as she watched his reactions, and clapped her hands together when he started getting smaller. Elliot's blue eyes peered down, pulling his shirt up slightly as he watched his torso shrinking, before letting out another startled cry when his arms and legs followed. He wriggled about on the floor as his hair grew out and turned black, both hands grasping at the shrinking shorts.

"Melanie... help!".

The shrinking doesn't last very long, but the end result is pretty small, maybe a few inches shy of four feet standing up. Elliot's voice comes out high and squeaky near the end of it. The socks continue on their way up his legs, turning dark blue as they go;. The shorts stop getting shorter at the thighs, turn all to cloth, the button and zipper disappearing, and then the leggings spread out into a skirt. The top then starts moving up onto his stomach. His shirt turns all cream colored, starting from the top and going down as if someone had spilled that color of dye on it. The collar starts growing out and folding over the top, and along with the color a row of buttons form down the shirt's center. Somewhere in the middle of all of this his eyes turn a much darker shade. He can't tell until he tries, but it becomes difficult for him to speak without some kind of cat noise in the middle of it.

Maiden Miki wrote:The figure removed the hood to reveal a young looking face with short black hair. He could feel that it was hot within just by opening the bottle. He at once put the stopper back on the bottle and return it to where it was.

"I wanted something cool to drink. Not something that will make me want feel the same as I do on the outside," said the man as he grabbed another one and see if it was cooler then the last.

This next potion is a very translucent, faded red. It seems like it should be cool enough, and it has a very weak sweet scent to it, but it does seem to be..humming slightly.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Elliot was definitely not sitting in a very lady-like position, on his butt with his thighs apart and his knees pressed up, meaning that as his shorts opened out into a skirt, it was instantly bunched up around his waist, revealing the underwear beneath it, much to Melanie's amusement. He clutched at his throat as his voice came out higher, and with a squeakiness that hadn't been there before, and his mouth falls open as a purr rumbles up from his throat.

Melanie stood in front of him, hands on her hips, grinning triumphantly as she watched the changes spreading upwards, transforming his t-shirt into a cream shirt with a collar and buttons. She bends down slowly, smirking, her fingers curling beneath his chin, tilting his head upwards so he was forced to look into her eyes.

"You know, they say every witch should have a black cat... ", she teases as Elliot's whining sounds start to sound more like mewing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:02 pm

*He picks up a random potion, pulls the stopper and empties the vial into a readily available squirt gun he had just for the occasion, just as Melanie finishes commenting on Eliot's condition, Kether takes aim and fires with mechanical precision spraying the liquid into her mouth*"Range beats intimacy!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:11 pm

K watches from the shadows, smirking. He mostly keeping an eye on Elliot and such.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:43 pm

The shorts keep going up Elliot's torso, the middle stopping at the chest while two straps go over his shoulders. A thin belt forms around the waist of the dress, and a ribbon appears around the collar of the top. At the very last, Elliot finally turns into a girl, and her underwear shifts to match, ending up with a very cute little kitten-girl. In fact, a few of the people around appear to have noticed Elliot's new appearance, looking at her quietly with a smile on their faces or going "aww" or "how cute.."

Meanwhile, if Melanie manages to dodge the potion being squirt-gunned at her mouth, it probably splashes her a bit and..nothing else. But if it does make it into her mouth, it tastes rather like liquid pop rocks--sweet, but with a buzzing feeling throughout.

((To be clear, El isn't completely unable to speak English, it's just a very persistent verbal tic.))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse