Hey Melanie come here

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Hey Melanie come here

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:09 am

*the robot sets up a sign and waits*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Hey Melanie come here

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 am

For a few minutes, there was nothing, and then... a poof of smoke. As it cleared, a teenage figure emerged, wearing red canvas sneakers, black and white striped knee socks, a short, velvet dress with a white t-shirt beneath, and thick red curls of hair. However, the teenager looked confused, hands pulling at the dress... it was Elliot! Elliot in Melanie's clothes, with Melanie's hair!

"Wh-What's going on?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 am

Harri-chan wrote:For a few minutes, there was nothing, and then... a poof of smoke. As it cleared, a teenage figure emerged, wearing red canvas sneakers, black and white striped knee socks, a short, velvet dress with a white t-shirt beneath, and thick red curls of hair. However, the teenager looked confused, hands pulling at the dress... it was Elliot! Elliot in Melanie's clothes, with Melanie's hair!

"Wh-What's going on?".

"...oh come on Elliot isn't that much of bait. I just wanted to give you something"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 am

There was a giggle, and Kether felt a tap on the shoulder. Behind him, was Melanie, dressed just the same as Elliot was. She had a great big smile on her face as she swept around and put an arm over Elliot's shoulder, hugging the boy that was practically her twin for now.

"I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of your famous traps. You have a present? For me?", she asked while Elliot muttered and tried to wriggle free from her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 am

Harri-chan wrote:There was a giggle, and Kether felt a tap on the shoulder. Behind him, was Melanie, dressed just the same as Elliot was. She had a great big smile on her face as she swept around and put an arm over Elliot's shoulder, hugging the boy that was practically her twin for now.

"I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of your famous traps. You have a present? For me?", she asked while Elliot muttered and tried to wriggle free from her.

*he holds up a pendant of various heart shaped gems that seem to fluxate in colour* "I know you have some advantage from the more chaotic effects out there"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:34 am

Melanie's green eyes were drawn to the pendant, and she released Elliot, pushing him aside before taking a step closer to Kether.

"What is it?", she asked, her hand reaching out to take it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie's green eyes were drawn to the pendant, and she released Elliot, pushing him aside before taking a step closer to Kether.

"What is it?", she asked, her hand reaching out to take it.

"A change of perspective!" he says and with it getting close it tries to fly forward and attach itself to her dress.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:41 am

Melanie snatched at the pendant, frowning as it flew passed her fingers and attached to her dress. She tried to grab at it again, Elliot leaning around her to see what was happening.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:49 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie snatched at the pendant, frowning as it flew passed her fingers and attached to her dress. She tried to grab at it again, Elliot leaning around her to see what was happening.

Elliot sees something so rare and unusual for him.. someone growing smaller. Usually its the entire world getting larger, clearly this must be what his generally issues look like to others. As I said Melanie shrinks losing all the curves of age along the way finding her form maybe five or six years of age and her clothing blanketting her tiny little form. Still the pendant doesn't stop there pulling the blanket like clothes inward into a frilly pink thing that so matches her new age. Her hair grows out becoming a massively over sized set of pigtails as her along the way the hair turning a golden blond and her eyes a sparkling innocent looking blue.

Finally a set of feathery wings grow out her back and a tiara forms on her head. IF the transformations in body hadn't been humliating enough there were compulsions. compulsions to protect. Compulsions to help people! Of course she could resist her new status as a angel but it was annoying off putting...
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:52 am

Melanie looked horrified as everything started to grow around her. She screamed in frustration as she felt herself getting younger and younger, until she was staring way up at Kether and Elliot, when her clothing reformed into the frilly little outfit and her hair turned blonde, pulling into pigtails. Elliot laughed as he watched the wings sprout from her back, and he reached out, patting her little blonde head while she glared at Kether.

"What's the meaning of this?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:54 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie looked horrified as everything started to grow around her. She screamed in frustration as she felt herself getting younger and younger, until she was staring way up at Kether and Elliot, when her clothing reformed into the frilly little outfit and her hair turned blonde, pulling into pigtails. Elliot laughed as he watched the wings sprout from her back, and he reached out, patting her little blonde head while she glared at Kether.

"What's the meaning of this?".

"Its sort of a reverse nature pendant, it is very chaotic... instead of a powerful teenage demon well you're now a young little angel fresh to her powers ready to help others. Like Elliot"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:05 am

Melanie looked down at her own hands.

"What have you done to my powers?", she yelled, her fingers twitching slightly. Elliot's laughter faded, and he frowned.

"Um... I don't need any help".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie looked down at her own hands.

"What have you done to my powers?", she yelled, her fingers twitching slightly. Elliot's laughter faded, and he frowned.

"Um... I don't need any help".

"I was using you as an example Elliot, like how she normally does stuff to mess with you. Now she can only help. Its not like she's specifically your guardian angel or anything.. well I don't think so.."He looks back to Mel angel, "as I said it inverted your powers, to bring happiness, joy, light than suffering"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 am

Melanie frowned deeply at Kether, and then she turned to Elliot, and reached out towards him, trying to cast a spell like she normally would to drag him down in age too.

"We'll see about that!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie frowned deeply at Kether, and then she turned to Elliot, and reached out towards him, trying to cast a spell like she normally would to drag him down in age too.

"We'll see about that!".

*there was one potential area Kether had over looked that perhaps Melanie might remember. While angels protect, defend and do all sorts of good stuff. They also Punish, of course maybe she's too upset to try and play that loophole*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Next

Return to the Muffinverse