Hunting (with) the Exorcists

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hunting (with) the Exorcists

Postby Blaze » Thu May 16, 2013 3:35 am

Blaze gives Elliot a small grin. "You holding up okay?" before turning to the werewolf. "If I take those off, do you promise not to do anything stupid?"

Logos meanwhile sits Lucy against a tree and starts muttering something to her in a low voice.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 16, 2013 3:49 am

Elliot blushed, but nodded his head to Blaze. He then turned slowly to look at the girl beside him. She looked up into Blaze's eyes, then back down to the bindings around her wrists and she nodded too. Upon hearing the offer, Rosemarie glared, but after shaking her head she went over to Lucy and Logos.

"What happened to you?", she asked the younger girl. "That light... it was your doing?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu May 16, 2013 7:25 am

Blaze smiles and takes out a pair of sharp scissors, cutting the plastic cuffs.

"That witch put you in here with us. Guess she doesn't care much for allies." she says conversationally. "So, what's your name?"

Lucy looks up at Rosemarie, her eyes rather tired and unfocused, but she nods.

"Y-Yeah... after that voice began narrating. I guess that witch is toying with us..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 23, 2013 4:22 pm

The girl in the short yellow dress pushed herself to her feet, rubbing at her wrists once the cuffs had been cut away.

"Thank you... ", she said in a quiet voice to Blaze, although her green gaze was lowered, not meeting the gaze of anyone else, at least, that was until Blaze asked her name, causing her to look up in surprise.

"Brittnie... ", she murmured, and then leaned a little closer, her already quiet voice dropping even lower.

"Did I... hurt anyone?", she asked.

Rosemarie's gloved hand reached out, patting Lucy upon the head a couple of times, the motion a little awkward, and then ruffled her hair.

"You saved us... it was only a matter of time before we were overwhelmed by their numbers".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri May 31, 2013 5:40 am

"Recently? Not that I know of. We just found you on the couch, that witch did something to warp us here and I put those cuffs on you to ensure you wouldn't be belligerent." Blaze explains, offering the girl a hand to help her to her feet.

Lucy gives a shy, shaky little smile up at Katherine.

"Yeah I know... but killing something goes against what I stand for... so when those spiders exploded, I panicked a bit..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:36 am

Rosemarie frowned a little as she heard what was troubling Lucy, and then she dropped to one knee beside the youngster, moving her hand from her hair, to her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I can't say for sure, but... I don't believe any of this is real. I think the witch has us trapped in some kind of fantasy realm of her own creation. If I'm right, you haven't killed anything... ".

Brittnie seemed relieved by Blaze's words, and she nodded her head.

"I don't blame you for doing that", she said with a sigh.

"I can't control myself when it takes over... I can't stop it hurting people... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Lucy nod nods and shakily gets to her feet.

"Y-Yeah, Logos said the same... I'll be okay."

Blaze meanwhile dusts Brittnie off and gives her a smile.

"Hey, don't worry. If we get out of this, I can help you keep it under control."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 am

Brittnie didn't seem to convinced by Blaze's statement, but she nodded anyway, and then turned to glance back at Elliot, still sat on the floor, who seemed to be trying to catch a peek under her dress. A frown spread across her brow, and she set both hands upon her hips.

Rosemarie gives Lucy a hug, the soft, frilled lace of her dress softly rustling with every little movement now. She then turned her head, looking over at the red-haired teenager in the yellow dress.

"Who untied her?", she yelled, marching over towards the other group, pulling one of the guns from within her cloak.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Blaze stares at Elliot for a single, unbelieving second before stomping her foot down hard on his.

"Are you serious? We're stuck in some witch's pocket dimension and that's all you can think of?"

As Rosemarie marches over, Blaze pulls a gun from her sleeve and stares at her coolly.

"I did. Is there a problem?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:03 am

Elliot's yelp echoed through the trees, bouncing from their thick trunks, until it sounded as if there were twenty Elliot's out there, all crying out, almost in unison. He wriggled backwards across the ground on his butt, pulling his knee up to his chest, and grabbed at the foot with both hands. He started to glare at Blaze, but instead went bright red.

The girl in the dress looked confused, peering back and forth between him and Blaze, until Rosemarie came over with her weapon drawn. Her green eyes widened, and she took a couple of steps back, holding up her hands. Rosemarie's nostrils flared, and she kept her gaze locked upon the girl as she spoke to Blaze.

"Yes, there IS a problem. This the creature I have been hunting. She is dangerous. You put all our lives at risk...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 am

"She is a victim with a condition that causes her to attack others, one that is, for the moment, not a factor. I will keep an eye on her and if she gets belligerent or tries to run off, I'll put her to sleep and tie her up again. But unless that happens, she deserves to be treated with respect and humanity." Blaze says firmly, standing between Rosemarie and Brittinie.

The other Exorcists are back on their feet and watch the argument with interest.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:29 am

Rosemarie glared over the top of Blaze's head, directing the look at Brittnie. She shook her head, throwing her hands up as she turned and marched a few steps, before twisting back and pointing.

"The girl is no more. The demon inhabits her body but don't let those looks deceive you, Blaze. She could rip us all to pieces in seconds. When she decides to strike, even I might not be able to stop her...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:40 am

"I'll take my chances." Blaze says coolly, lowering her gun.

"We have more important things to consider, like escaping this place." Okuni points out. "This witch, from what I can tell, enjoys her games too much to just leave us here to die. Otherwise she would have let those spiders overrun us and be done with it. So there must be a way out, a carrot for us to chase and struggle for, to her enjoyment. So we must beat her games and seize it."

All the Exorcists give a resolute nod at that.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:45 am

After a rather long pause, Rosemarie lifts a gloved hand and waves a finger in front of Blaze's face.

"This is on your head, Exorcists. You are playing with fire", she warned. As Okuni spoke her thoughts aloud, the group heard what sounded like the harmony of a very distant choir, and a bright light appeared through the trees, illuminating a path towards them.

"Does that look like a carrot to you?", asked Elliot, pointing towards the light.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:30 am

Blaze smacks Rosemarie's hand out of her face. "Understood. It won't happen though." she says, giving Brittnie a small smile.

Upon seeing the lit path, Logos takes point, followed by Jean. Lucy follows, still looking a bit stunned followed by Okuni and Blaze, who takes Brittnie's hand in hers firmly.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse