Hunting (with) the Exorcists

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hunting the Exorcists

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 am

Rosemarie nodded in agreement with Blaze's explanation to Lucy.

"That about sums it up. I caught up with them... and finally destroyed the adult. I... hesitated in destroying the demons that had taken up home in the bodies of the students however. It was a mistake. Those teenagers died the moment she turned them... but my moment of weakness allowed them to escape. They split apart. I couldn't go after them all. The Werewolf went after the child, so it made more sense to go after two demons than the others who were alone. That's how I ended up here. I had them cornered... but I was foiled by the appearance of a third demon. A witch. As I said, she is far stronger than any I have dealt with before. Even with the Werewolf and the Vampire seeing each other as enemies, she has taken them both under her protection.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 am

Okuni comes to the gathering and accepts the tea Lucy offers, no milk and honey to sweeten it.

"So, to sum up, you need us to help you take down an vamp, a were and a witch?" Blaze asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:23 am

Rosemarie shook her head, finishing her tea and setting down the empty cup.

"The Vampire and Werewolf will be easy. One is limited by her physical maturity, the other has never been among her own kind... she's lost and confused. The problem is the Witch. Do you have experience with witches?", she asked, her gazing taking in the entire group.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 am

"Yes." Okuni says simply.
"Yeah, we have methods for dealing with magic-users." Blaze says with a grin.

Logos puts down her teacup and looks around. "We need to vote."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 am

There was what looked like relief on Rosemarie's face as Okuni and Blaze both confirmed they had dealt with witches and magic users in the passed, however, she became slightly nervous again when the swords woman announced they would vote. Nodding silently, she rose to her feet.

"I can give you privacy for your vote, if you wish".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 am

Jean shakes her head and gestures for Rosemarie to sit down.

"Don't worry about it, it's pretty informal~" she says.

"I say we do it! This witch sounds like a real... witch with a 'b' at the front." Lucy says, pumping her fist.
"As do I! This train of evil must be derailed!" Jean exclaims, sharing Lucy's enthusiasm.
"I vote aye. I wanna see how that ridiculous gunscythe works." Blaze says with a wry grin.
"I would be outvoted if I voted nay... but I still vote aye. I cannot tolerate those who drag children into their schemes." Okuni says.
Logos gives a simple nod.

"Well, you have your aid Miss!" Jean says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Rosemarie clasped her leather-clad hands together, and now her smile seemed genuine as she bowed her head to the five of them in turn.

"I am truly grateful for this", she said calmly. She had not retaken her seat as Jean had suggested however.

"The witches, do they have a weakness? I know the wolf creature will fall to this... ", she said, reaching into her cloak with one hand, and drawing out a rather old, long pistol. It's handle was made from wood, bit the long barrel, the trigger and firing mechanism were silver.

"And the Vampire to this... ". Her other hand reached in the other side of her cloak, and withdrew an even longer gun. It was long, made from a dark metal, yet resting in a cradle along the top of it was a long wooden stick with a pointed end.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 pm

"It depends on their magic. Generally, witches tend to be weak to melee combat, especially against those who can strike faster than they can cast. That's what Logos is for." Blaze says, gesturing to the redhead.

"You are quite well prepared, but if it falls to you, could you manage to bring them down in so few shots?" Okuni asks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:31 am

Rosemarie thought about Okuni's question, meeting her gaze as she did so, and after a moment, she nodded.

"I would be confident in my ability to do that, yes", she said, returning the weapons to the hidden folds of her grey cloak.

"I... I heard a rumour that water is harmful to them...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:03 am

Lucy giggles! "Only in the movies. But it's worth a shot."

"Even so, never hurts to have some spare ammo right? I can give you some." Blaze says with a grin, taking a silver bullet from the folds of her sleeve.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:13 am

Rosemarie's eyes widened a little as she heard the young girl giggling, and then frowned at her. She turned to Blaze, holding out a gloved a hand, turning her palm up to take the silver bullet.

"You have hunted a were creature before?", she asked, her eyebrows arching in surprise.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:29 am

"A couple, yeah. I always come prepared." Blaze says as she lays out multiple silver bullets of different caliburs, placing them on the coffee table.

"We should go now. It is the day, one third of our opposition will be defenceless." Okuni says, standing up from her seat.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:47 am

Rosemarie nodded in agreement. Walking over to the long weapon she'd leaned against the wall, she picked it up, gracefully spinning it around in her hands as if it weighed nothing, and returned it to the harness across her back. Returning to the coffee table, she looked over the assorted silver bullets before scooping one up, and making it disappear into her cloak.

"I can track them down using the were creature's scent. Will you focus on the witch?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:52 am

Lucy grins and gives the thumbs-up.

"Between the five of us, she won't know what hit her. Then Logos will hit her and she won't know anything."

Logos rolls her eyes and heads towards the door, the others following. They open it and step into open ear, becoming tall once more.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:06 am

After stepping outside, Rosemarie paused, glancing back at the doll's house uneasily, and then she turned to Blaze.

"Did someone curse your headquarters as they cursed Lucy?", she asked, seeming puzzled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse