Easter chaos

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Easter chaos

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:00 am

"Did I hear my name?", came a voice from behind them. It was a girl of about fifteen, with long red hair, wearing a black velvet skater dress, black and white striped tights and red canvas sneakers.

"Ooh, that look really suits you, Elliot", she grinned as she came forward, pecking the young girl on the forehead, and then looked over Josh and K before turning to Remi and nodded in greeting.

"Impressive, Remi".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:03 am

Harri-chan wrote:"Did I hear my name?", came a voice from behind them. It was a girl of about fifteen, with long red hair, wearing a black velvet skater dress, black and white striped tights and red canvas sneakers.

"Ooh, that look really suits you, Elliot", she grinned as she came forward, pecking the young girl on the forehead, and then looked over Josh and K before turning to Remi and nodded in greeting.

"Impressive, Remi".

She turns and looks to Melanie, "Would you like to join the bunnies? I could use afew more"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:15 am

Melanie looked over the bunny girls again, and then grinned. Her ears began to grow, soon becoming white furred bunny ears. Her dress began to get tighter and shorter, revealing a pair of black panties but also a white, cotton ball tail. Her tights shrunk down into black knee socks, and she posed for Remi.

"How do I look?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 am

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie looked over the bunny girls again, and then grinned. Her ears began to grow, soon becoming white furred bunny ears. Her dress began to get tighter and shorter, revealing a pair of black panties but also a white, cotton ball tail. Her tights shrunk down into black knee socks, and she posed for Remi.

"How do I look?".

*Remi claps and hands her the first pastel colored gun.. would probably be the closest description*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 am

Melanie take the gun from her, and spends a moment inspecting it before laughing.

"Thanks, but... you don't think you're getting off that lightly, do you?", she winked, and wrapped her arms around Remi, squeezing her in a big hug!

Remi felt her body maturing a little, her dark hair growing out, most of it being pulled up into a high ponytail behind her head, leaving a few loose strands trailing down each side of her face. Her chest grew outwards, and her hips widened, as her clothes began to shrink, sucking in around her figure, until she too was wearing a black one-piece leotard, black tights, a pair of shiny black heels, with a white collar and cuffs. The finally touch was a black bunny ears band appearing across the top of her head.

Clapping in delight, Melanie stepped back, holding up the gun.

"Now... what does this do?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Josie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 am

Josie seemed to mull it over in her mind. "Gnnn....fine. I'll be your bunny gal..but I better get paid well and get changed back as soon as the job is done..." She says with a huff.

When K start to 'flirt' with Josie, she glares at her and whaps him on the head. "Stop that ya idiot! You can not grope me!" she shouts. "Beside you got your own boobs, and they are bigger then mine...still would like to know why you got the black and I'm stuck in pink...".

She turns around just in time to see Melanie turn herself and then Remi into a bunnygirl as well. She gives a smirk. "Seems there is some justice in Muffinville after all."
Last edited by Josie on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:22 pm

"I'm going with my darkness prevented the nasty pinkness." K smirks not seeming to be phased by the hits to her head. "I'll play your bunny girl. But I demand video games or money or something video game related. And don't bring me a master sword. I have dozens of those. And have replaced them with girling versions of them. It is fun to make Link into a girl."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Josie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:43 pm

"Somehow I don't doubt that K.." She says, putting her hands on her hips.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie take the gun from her, and spends a moment inspecting it before laughing.

"Thanks, but... you don't think you're getting off that lightly, do you?", she winked, and wrapped her arms around Remi, squeezing her in a big hug!

Remi felt her body maturing a little, her dark hair growing out, most of it being pulled up into a high ponytail behind her head, leaving a few loose strands trailing down each side of her face. Her chest grew outwards, and her hips widened, as her clothes began to shrink, sucking in around her figure, until she too was wearing a black one-piece leotard, black tights, a pair of shiny black heels, with a white collar and cuffs. The finally touch was a black bunny ears band appearing across the top of her head.

Clapping in delight, Melanie stepped back, holding up the gun.

"Now... what does this do?".

*Remi looks down at herself shocked intially*"...magic can be used to make people older"*its like the idea of AP had never occured to her before but she eventually snaps out of it*Well you shoot people with gun, they get put in a coloured egg. Hide egg. Then little girls find eggs and person pops out in some form based on the pastel colouring of the egg"

Josie wrote:Josie seemed to mull it over in her mind. "Gnnn....fine. I'll be your bunny gal..but I better get paid well and get changed back as soon as the job is done..." She says with a huff.

When K start to 'flirt' with Josie, she glares at her and whaps him on the head. "Stop that ya idiot! You can not grope me!" she shouts. "Beside you got your own boobs, and they are bigger then mine...still would like to know why you got the black and I'm stuck in pink...".

She turns around just in time to see Melanie turn herself and then Remi into a bunnygirl as well. She gives a smirk. "Seems there is some justice in Muffinville after all."

Kumi-chan wrote:"I'm going with my darkness prevented the nasty pinkness." K smirks not seeming to be phased by the hits to her head. "I'll play your bunny girl. But I demand video games or money or something video game related. And don't bring me a master sword. I have dozens of those. And have replaced them with girling versions of them. It is fun to make Link into a girl."

*she hands similar weapons to K and Josie hopfully they paid attention to the explanation to Melanie*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:12 am

Melanie nodded as Remi explained.

"That sounds pretty fun", she added, and then grinned over at Elliot.

"You hear that? You get to save the day for our victims... just like the people in those comic books of yours do. Well, apart from the people in your comic books don't have such pretty dresses!", she teased.

"Okay, bunny girls, let's find some victims".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:38 am

*Remi looks down at herself again and starts to move clumsily*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:46 am

"I can put you back to your regular age if you really want me to, Remi... ", offered Melanie as she saw the girl awkwardly getting used to her more mature figure.

"I just thought you kinda liked that look... ", she said, and glanced to Josh and K with a grin.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:52 am

Harri-chan wrote:"I can put you back to your regular age if you really want me to, Remi... ", offered Melanie as she saw the girl awkwardly getting used to her more mature figure.

"I just thought you kinda liked that look... ", she said, and glanced to Josh and K with a grin.

"Its not bad.. its just strange'. I can't age naturally. So its not something I've ever really thought about.. come to think of it no one has ever even hit me back before"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:56 am

"Well... that's because you usually make your victims adorably helpless... ", she said, gently running her fingers through Elliot's hair, making the little girl frown, and try to push her hand away. Melanie leaned down a little to reach eye level with her.

"Don't force me to make you even younger... ", she warned, and followed up her threat with a kiss to the cheek before giving her a little shove. Elliot's dress rustled and swished and then flicked up as she lost her balance and tumbled down onto the soft grass. Melanie turned to the bunny girls again.

"So how are we going to do this... go solo, or split into teams?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:04 pm

"How about teams? winners pick what happens to the losers.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai