Easter chaos

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Easter chaos

Postby Kether » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Remi stalks the open streets, looking for a potential "volunteer"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: Easter chaos

Postby Josie » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Josh sits on a bench of the Muffinville park, nibbling on a chocolate bunny as he looks over a few papers. "Hmmm...No jobs until Thursday...damn..."
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 pm

K pops in behind Josh. "Hi nerd boy. Whatcha reading?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 am

*she pulls out two sets of bunny ears and heads towards teh pair*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Josie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:05 am

Josh jumps from the suddenly appearing K, fumbling with his papers. Luckily he does no lose his chocolate bunny in the suprise, it hanging out his mouth. "Oh hey K..." He says, ignoring the nerd comment. "Just looking over DJ jobs for the next week. It's a slow week with easter one the way." He does not notice that sneaking third party....
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 am

K snickers at his friend. "Did I ninja K you?" He chuckles softly and flops onto the bench. "Ahh I see. well, could always look for other works type jobs."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Josie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:50 pm

"LIke what? I'm good with music. Cooking too, but I like to keep that hidden.."He says efore snapping the rest of the chocolate rabbit in half and offering it to K.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:27 pm

K shrugs. "being a nerd of course." He takes the offered piece and smiles at Josh. "Are you sure?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Elliot wanders by with a bag from the Muffinville comic store, and paused when he saw Josh and K. He was wearing pale jeans, a baby blue t-shirt and blue canvas sneakers, a thin, black plastic band keeping the long blonde hair from his face.

"Um... there's a girl behind you...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm

*in flurry of motion she tries tossing the bunnybands at K and Josh and a blue ribbon at Eliot*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Josie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 pm

"Yeah yeah, I'm a nerd. I know." He says, then waves to Elliot. "Hey Elliot...there is?" He asks and turns to look, the bunny-band popping onto his head when he does. "The hell?"
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:28 pm

"Yup. And So am I. A comic nerd and Game nerd. Lets go cause an explosion of nerdist!" K is too busy being K like to mind Elliot too much. But does notice Josh looking at someone. "Who? Is it boobs?" He looks over as the band lands on his head.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Elliot arches an eyebrow as the ribbon is tossed. It hardly seems a very threatening weapon. However, seeing the bunnybands on the two boys, he does let out a laugh.

"Aren't you two cute?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Josie wrote:"Yeah yeah, I'm a nerd. I know." He says, then waves to Elliot. "Hey Elliot...there is?" He asks and turns to look, the bunny-band popping onto his head when he does. "The hell?"

Kumi-chan wrote:"Yup. And So am I. A comic nerd and Game nerd. Lets go cause an explosion of nerdist!" K is too busy being K like to mind Elliot too much. But does notice Josh looking at someone. "Who? Is it boobs?" He looks over as the band lands on his head.

A pink band for Josh, and a black one for K. Soon enough their hair starts to change Josh becoming auburn and K blond. The hair grows out to their backs Their shirts pull back leaving only a collar, wrist cuffs, and an odd 1 piece leotard. Well odd on the boys until their bodies start to thin out. Their nerdy male proportions are soon replaced with athletic female ones, their chests rise up and they properly become girls. The wave of change continues working its way down with legs gaining the same feminine proportions as the rest of their bodies with stockings replacing their pants.

The nerds are now replaced with bunnygirls

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot arches an eyebrow as the ribbon is tossed. It hardly seems a very threatening weapon. However, seeing the bunnybands on the two boys, he does let out a laugh.

"Aren't you two cute?".

With the ribbon hitting Elliot he gets a very. familiar feeling. How many times has he had the world grow all around him?. His hair reshapes aroudn the ribbon changing into a more banged style than his current setup. As he hits the same height as Remi and then drops afew inches bellow his body sheds years and masculine features. His shirt pale in the center becoming a white upper layer, poofy blue sleeves work their way out covering Eliots cute little girl arms. a blue ribbon forms on his chest not that there's much of it at his age.

The wave of change works its way downward finishing up elliot's transition from teenage boy to little girl, above that all her clothing transforms into three frilly layers of poofy dress. The change continues working its way downward finishing off what remains of pants and socks making them into white tights for the little girl. Finally her shoes become a flat little black number and she finds a basket in hand..

Leaving her like so
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Josie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Josh turns back around to face Elliot, glaring slightly. "Who you callin cut-ACK!" He spits out as he swiftly becomes that of a bunny girl! She turns red at the sight of the pink and white. "Oh come on!? Really?!"

She blinks, seeing then Elliot become a little girl and smirks. "Now who's the cute one?"
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to the Muffinverse