Cats of a Pair

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cats of a Pair

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:05 am

The teenager climbed to his feet with the help of the cat girl, one hand still rubbing at his forehead. His blue eyes widened, and he glanced down at the frilly pink skirt, one hand reaching down, sliding beneath it, and then his mouth fell open, a horrified look sweeping over his face.

"Elliot... how... am I in his body?", he asked in a harsh whisper, grasping Felix by the arms, pulling her closer. He glared for a moment, and then pushed the cat girl back with a huff.

"Pink! Ugh... ", he moaned, flicking his hands through the skirt, swishing it about.

"Pink is SO not my colour", he continued, pacing back and forth.

"This must be his fault. He's messed around with something beyond his understanding, and must have swapped our bodies. Well, I'll show him. When he gets this body back, he'll be in for quite a surprise", he smirked, and lifted a hand... before frowning.

"My magic... it's gone... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Felix staggers back a bit on her heels and turns away to suppress a snigger before looking back over at 'Melanine.'

"I dunno, he was just sitting there drinking his milkshake. Maybe you screwed up~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 am

Elliot turned to look at the milkshake, a confused expression upon his face, and then his nose wrinkled.

"I can't concentrate like this... bring me something that will turn him into a girl. Any kind of girl, I don't care, just bring it to me fast", he said, waving a hand dismissively, before slumping back down into the chair, the skirt briefly swishing up to reveal white cotton panties beneath.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:37 pm

"Do not worry. It should not last long," said Francesca as he wrote something down.

Konoko's vision begins to unblur as her vision returns. Her mind would feel as if her body felt strange. If Konoko looks down at her hands then she would notice that they looked less elegant.

Shakes her head a little and looks at her hands. "What's going on?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot turned to look at the milkshake, a confused expression upon his face, and then his nose wrinkled.

"I can't concentrate like this... bring me something that will turn him into a girl. Any kind of girl, I don't care, just bring it to me fast", he said, waving a hand dismissively, before slumping back down into the chair, the skirt briefly swishing up to reveal white cotton panties beneath.

Felix gives a slight smirk.

"Whatever you say sir." she says, spinning on her heels and going to the kitchen, soon returning with a slice of angel cake which she places before Elliot
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Good," smiled Francesca as she was taking notes.

Maria would see that the cake tasted good. It wasn't the best but certain was worth eating. It made her body shiver with glee in tasting such a cake.

(Sorry for not replying in so long, I had to take a break from the internet until a couple days ago >.<)

Maria shivered, and even though it was from glee because of tasting the cake, she didn't know WHY she shivered exactly. It wasn't the best cake she had, but something about the cake just made her...happy.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:31 am

Elliot seemed uncomfortable when Felix returned, looking down at the front of his skirt in disgust. When the cake was set down on the table, he sat up quickly, and grabbed it with both hands. His blue eyes made contact with the cat girl for a second, and then he greedily bit into the cake.

"Wait a minute.... ", he said, frowning as he chewed and swallowed the mouthful.

"Does all your food and drink have transforming qualities? Did Elliot even know what he was doing when he switched our bodies?", he asked in an annoyed tone, and slowly rose to his feet, pressing his face a little closer to Felix.

"Is this all YOUR doing?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:29 am

Felix gives a tiny, smug smile and shrugs.

"I'm just the hired help really."

Huh... is Felix getting bigger? No, Elliot is shrinking, the table rising up before him!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:50 am

Elliot watched as Felix seemed to rise up, having to lean his head back just a little to maintain eye contact. However, that was quickly broken when he realised the table was soon coming into view. Wiping the back of a hand across his lips, he looked back down at the cake in his hand.

"You... brought the wrong cake! When I get my magic back I'm turning you into a doll!", he threatened.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:02 am

"Sorry kid, the only cake we got. This is what you get for coming to one of Francesca's businesses. No sense of pattern recognition in this town, honestly..."

Elliot continues to shrink down, crossing through puberty backwards-if one could ever say he went through it at all. His hair remains the same length though, even seems to shorten a bit, but it becomes a bit softer and thicker, gaining a natural tousled look. The tips of it gain a slight greenish tinge as his eyes widen, becoming the same blue of a glittering spring even as his features become more girlish, gaining a slight roundness.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse