Cats of a Pair

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Cats of a Pair

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 am

Elliot slips into the cafe discreetly. His blonde hair was in two braids, one hanging down over each shoulder. He wore a sky blue t-shirt with a female super hero on the chest, a short, frilly pink skirt, white knee socks and pink canvas sneakers. With his skinny, girlish figure, it would be easy to assume he actually was a girl.

After giving the group a nervous glance, he went to find a seat in the corner, and once settled, began carefully removing comic books from his shoulder bag. Each one was housed in a clear plastic slip, and he set them on top of each other in a neat pile. Next out of the bag was a pair of thickly framed glasses, which he slipped on and adjusted.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Maria gave Francesca a somewhat confused look. "I don't have to pay you back? No strings attached if I eat it?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 pm

"Whatever. I am sure it wasn't that bad," said Francesca as she waved off the comment.

*takes a small bite from the corner of Francesca's notepad* Ever heard a Pikachu sing Frank Sinatra?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:31 am

It as not long until Konoko would see that she was even shorter then Francesca and had something covering one of her eyes. If anything she was now a nekoin the neko cafe.

"Give me a minute," said Francesca as she was writing something down in her notepad. "I need to prepare something."

"Interesting." A mini-Konoko peeks over Francesca's shoulder at the notepad!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Blaze wrote:Felix sniggers at the idea of elephant girls.

"Perhaps, perhaps... tho think about it, there are a lot of mammal hybrids, but not a lot of fish or insect or bird hybrids."

"That is true but it is easier to do a transformation from mammal to mammal then another one," said Francesca as she nodded. "So now I guess we are pushing boundaries. I guess it is time for that."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot slips into the cafe discreetly. His blonde hair was in two braids, one hanging down over each shoulder. He wore a sky blue t-shirt with a female super hero on the chest, a short, frilly pink skirt, white knee socks and pink canvas sneakers. With his skinny, girlish figure, it would be easy to assume he actually was a girl.

After giving the group a nervous glance, he went to find a seat in the corner, and once settled, began carefully removing comic books from his shoulder bag. Each one was housed in a clear plastic slip, and he set them on top of each other in a neat pile. Next out of the bag was a pair of thickly framed glasses, which he slipped on and adjusted.

"Is there anything I can assist you with, miss?" asked a robotic voice from right behind Elliot.

Ryan5011 wrote:Maria gave Francesca a somewhat confused look. "I don't have to pay you back? No strings attached if I eat it?"

"No strings attach. Simply consider it a free sample," said Francesca as she ignore Maria's confused look. "If you want more then we can work on cost."

AmbushCat wrote:
*takes a small bite from the corner of Francesca's notepad* Ever heard a Pikachu sing Frank Sinatra?

"No but I suspect it sounds pretty bad," said Francesca as she pulls her notepad away from Ambush. the notepad looks to be fine and undamaged.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Interesting." A mini-Konoko peeks over Francesca's shoulder at the notepad!

The Mini-Konoko would see that the notepad was filled with illegible and nonsense able scribbles. Nothing even resumable anything like letters but Francesca kept on writing away.

"Hmm...That should work," said Francesca as she ignore the Mini-Konoko.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 pm

"Ahh, I gotcha. But you're smart babe, you can get around that!" Felix says with a grin.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 am

Elliot seemed startled by the voice, and twisted around, looking rather hesitant. He chewed his bottom lip for a moment, and then smiled.

"A milkshake and a muffin please", he asked, before pulling a chair out from the corner table, and settled down, carefully sweeping the skirt beneath his thighs as his bottom pressed down onto the chair. Adjusting his glasses, he looked over towards Francesca and Felix, tilting his head a little.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:24 am

"Alright, I guess I'll try it." Maria said primarily to herself as she eats some of the cake Francesca given her.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:29 am

The Mini-Konoko would see that the notepad was filled with illegible and nonsense able scribbles. Nothing even resumable anything like letters but Francesca kept on writing away.

"Hmm...That should work," said Francesca as she ignore the Mini-Konoko.

"So what now, kitty cat?" Konoko tilted her head, looking at Francesca.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:21 pm

"No but I suspect it sounds pretty bad," said Francesca as she pulls her notepad away from Ambush. the notepad looks to be fine and undamaged.

*licks his lips* And tasty, too.

*Ambush finds a free spot in the air and dozes off.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 am

Blaze wrote:"Ahh, I gotcha. But you're smart babe, you can get around that!" Felix says with a grin.

"I think I may have found something. Still, want to help serve some of our guests?" said Francesca as she points at Elliot in the corner of her eye. "You have the choice between a maid outfit or a butler outfit."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot seemed startled by the voice, and twisted around, looking rather hesitant. He chewed his bottom lip for a moment, and then smiled.

"A milkshake and a muffin please", he asked, before pulling a chair out from the corner table, and settled down, carefully sweeping the skirt beneath his thighs as his bottom pressed down onto the chair. Adjusting his glasses, he looked over towards Francesca and Felix, tilting his head a little.

The voice seem to be coming from a Francesca except she looked much more deadpan and robotic. "Is that all?"

Ryan5011 wrote:"Alright, I guess I'll try it." Maria said primarily to herself as she eats some of the cake Francesca given her.

"Good," smiled Francesca as she was taking notes.

Maria would see that the cake tasted good. It wasn't the best but certain was worth eating. It made her body shiver with glee in tasting such a cake.

KonokoHasano wrote:"So what now, kitty cat?" Konoko tilted her head, looking at Francesca.

"Try this," said Francesca as she pushed a spot on her labcoat and made a malt appear from thin air. "It has milk in it. Perfect for a growing Kitty Girl like you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 am

"Gee. What a difficult decision. I wonder what I will choose." Felix says in a completely deadpan tone of voice.

"Butler uniform please."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun May 05, 2013 3:24 pm

"Try this," said Francesca as she pushed a spot on her labcoat and made a malt appear from thin air. "It has milk in it. Perfect for a growing Kitty Girl like you."

Takes the malt and balances it on a finger, spinning it. "Why thank you, Franny." She then proceeds to drink it!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sun May 05, 2013 5:58 pm

*slips into the area in his normal mechanical form looking over the area*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Elliot watched Francesca for a moment or two before nodding his head.

"Yes... thank you", he replied in a quiet voice, lowering his gaze as he pulled one of the comic books in front of himself and begin to carefully turn the pages.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse