Cats of a Pair

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Cats of a Pair

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 pm

A neko in a labcoatsat at a cafe. She seem to be writing in a notepad as she looked to be waiting for somebody.

"Felix better not be running late," said the neko as she shook her head and down at her wrist. She pressed a button there and soon a time display appeared.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Re: Cats of a Pair

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Just before the timer hits zero, Felix shows up, that slightly arrogant smirk everpresent on his face. He carries two cans of lemonade, tossing one to Francesca as he skids to a stop.

"Hey babe. What is it?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Blaze wrote:Just before the timer hits zero, Felix shows up, that slightly arrogant smirk everpresent on his face. He carries two cans of lemonade, tossing one to Francesca as he skids to a stop.

"Hey babe. What is it?"

"Just one time. I was thinking I was going have to force teleport you here with a dress on," said Francesca as she catches the can with her cat-like reflexes. She then sighs and knew that this was exactly what he had planned this whole time.

"Things have gotten boring around here," Francesca sighed as she opens the can but never drinks from it. "Have you notice that?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:56 am

Felix opens his lemonade and takes a sip, musing over Francesca's words.

"Well... true enough, I suppose. No invasions or anything. I haven't had a good scrap in a good while. Why, you got something in mind?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:25 am

Blaze wrote:Felix opens his lemonade and takes a sip, musing over Francesca's words.

"Well... true enough, I suppose. No invasions or anything. I haven't had a good scrap in a good while. Why, you got something in mind?"

Francesca sees that Felix takes a sip and soon has one herself. She then sets her can on the table.

"Time to reorganize our thoughts and evaluate what we can do," said Francesca as she cross her legs and finally put down her notepad even though it was closed. "What have we done to ourselves? Then see if we can apply that in moving forward."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:47 am

Felix blinks, ears twitching as he wraps his tail around his can to hold it.

"Well, I haven't really done anything to myself. Worked out, did some freelance bodyguarding and things like that... I'm a catboy who can wield four swords and I'm the boring one in this relationship."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:52 am

Blaze wrote:Felix blinks, ears twitching as he wraps his tail around his can to hold it.

"Well, I haven't really done anything to myself. Worked out, did some freelance bodyguarding and things like that... I'm a catboy who can wield four swords and I'm the boring one in this relationship."

"That is true. You are rather boring but I find that the appealing feature that you have," said Francesca as she reaches forward to give Felix a rub behind the ear. "You also make a great person to throw ideas at."

"We know that food experiments are yesterday news. Nobody wants that and it is limiting. Fruit experiments? Nobody care about those as well," said Francesca as she shook her head. Francesca then lean her head back a bit and began to speak to herself. "Have we swap bodies? Swap each other genders? Changed personalities? I know I made myself dumber and that was an experience worth not doing on myself again."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 am

"Gee, thanks babe." Felix says dryly, folding his arms and ears flattening some.

"Well, we did swap sexes when we were training together... body swaps aren't a done thing around here I don't think. Personality change is kinda old-hat too but if you can think of a new kind of personality that hasn't really been done, that could be interesting."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 am

Blaze wrote:"Gee, thanks babe." Felix says dryly, folding his arms and ears flattening some.

"Well, we did swap sexes when we were training together... body swaps aren't a done thing around here I don't think. Personality change is kinda old-hat too but if you can think of a new kind of personality that hasn't really been done, that could be interesting."

"Dear, I say that with great love. You know I don't lie around you," said Francesca as she smiled toward Felix and then went back to her awkward pose.

"Yes...That is true. We did that," said Francesca as she remember their training. "So either it is body swap or a new personality....What has not been explored? Obedience? Done. Bimbo. Overdone. Sexy. Done and done. Child? Kind of done."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:02 am

Felix rubs his chin, musing on the subject.

"Eeehhh... I can't think of anything. Oh! You know what isn't really done? Traps and reverse traps. Those and body swaps are easier I think."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Blaze wrote:Felix rubs his chin, musing on the subject.

"Eeehhh... I can't think of anything. Oh! You know what isn't really done? Traps and reverse traps. Those and body swaps are easier I think."

"Hmp hmp hmp~" purred Francesca as she gave Felix a catlike smile. She then rubbed her chin in a mischievous way and then said, "This is why I love having you around. You always know how to get the old gears in my head running."

"The body swap shouldn't be too hard to pull off. I know The Witch had pulled it off already with The Idiot. I have that on tape so reproducing that will be easy," said Francesca as she quickly open up her notepad. "Now them traps will be something else. They need to be done good but not too good."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:08 am

Konoko pokes her head out of the air next to Felix. "I approve of more things to do with traps and reverse traps." Smiles.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 am

Felix gives a small smirk.

"I aim to please. Though, you know what would be interesting to see sometime? Meddling with someone's mind so that they THINK their body has been changed."

He gives a start and spins around to face Konoko, letting off a small hiss.

"... don't DO that! Cats have low startle thresholds!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Konoko just smiles. "I imagine most people would be surprised if I did that out of the blue."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 pm

*Ambush Cat hangs upside down out of a portal behind Felix's head. His fur does not obey the law of gravity.*

Yeah, but can you transmit fleas by your presence alone? I think not.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to the Muffinverse