Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Blaze » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:32 am

Kether wrote:"This will do nicely. ELECTRIC deathstar.."

Said star seems to also be magnetic, attaching to the robot's frame at the left shoulder, a softness spreading through his frame as metal turns to flesh, wires to nerves, pistons to muscles and bone! His poncho dwindles, becoming a little white capelet as breasts swell on his chest, clad in a tiny-revealing green top! A pair of matching tiny shorts form on her, a belt looped around with a holstered dagger hanging from it. Brown heeled leather boots form on her feet over white thigh-high stockings as green gloves form on her hands. A white cowboy hat poofs onto her head, now with shoulder length brown hair framing a cute face with wide green eyes. A pair of large revolvers appear in her hands leaving the robot as a busty sherrif!

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi holds her hand out, in an attempt to prevent her portal from fizzling out. She clearly annoyed by the portal fading away.* Great. Guess who ever did this all doesn't want to be found. Of course. *she shivers, holding her arms to her sides, shaking as she looks around the ruins for anymore clues. She unable to stop the changes now so she no longer tries.* Hmm... at least I have snipey.

As she looks around, she can get a glimpse of her reflection in a sheet of ice, but it seems that there is nothing else of interest here, other than the path leading down the mountain.

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah's eyes narrowed as the woman not only refused her request, but continued to talk down to her, as if she were a very small child.

"I don't know why I should even bother replying if you're going to talk to me like that, but... my name is Jenah. Would you please tell me where I am? Something is interfering with my powers... I've never had that happen before".

"I will not answer your questions unless you answer mine. I asked 'who are you,' I did not ask for your name. Are you your name? If so, you are obviously lying to me, you look nothing like a Jenah."

The woman takes a long draw at the hookah and exhales a cloud of smoke that shifts to create a silhouette of how Jenah used to look before all this.

"That would be a Jenah my dear. But you, you look more like... a Jane? No... Suzie? No... Alice! Yes, that suits you much better."

Ookalf wrote:Hm? *Ookalf nods.* Well, sure. Any Rider would risk his life for justice!

THe old woman gives a dry chuckle.

"Oh no, I am not asking if you are willing to die. I am asking if you are willing to become something else entirely."

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike ignore the eyes of the other man and felt the lump but did could feel him tense up upon touching that spot. She kept running the hand up as if she didn't even notice anything. Mike didn't see it but she could almost feel the eyes being looked at her. This was quite the surprise as she wasn't expecting that. She was hoping to make it quick and easy but that was not the case it seems.

An idea then came to Mike as she slipped the hand back down but quickly. She had the hand with the key going towards it but with the best slight of the hand had slipped the key into the pocket and tried to pull out the key that was inside. She then flashed a smile at the table and showed them her fine figure as she tried to walk away and waved using her other hand as she tried to slip her prize into her cuffling.

------------

"Bathroom?" said Miki in a voice that sounded similar to her female one. It sounded different to her. Miki guess that he was sent into some different dimension but it was strange that he was known as Miki in this one as well.

"I guess," said Miki who sounded confused. She tried to come out from behind her bag and see what the other girl was doing. "What are you doing?"

------------

Megan saw the huge prime number and tried to take a look at it's huge form but she was pulled away.

It was not long that Megan found herself on the ground. The chibi looked around and began to feel a bit scared. Maybe it was the Indigo in her but this was quite a place that a chibi shouldn't be.

Mike's slight of hand succeeds, nabbing the key and replacing it before the man can notice. As Mike walks away, his hand drifts to his chest pocket, and feeling a lump, he sighs with relief and goes back to his gambling. Mike's heeled feet carry her back towards the bar, her hand moving to slip the key into a hidden compartment in the tray she didn't even realize was there... but more importantly, the handsome barman is giving her that special smile again.

-----

"It's recess silly! Time to play!" the girl says, retrieving a lunchbox. "Aren't you gonna get your lunch?"

-----

Megan eventually slips through a portal, finding herself in... a cozy little bedroom! Little being the operative word, looking around. It seems to be built in a space between walls, electrical wiring crossing over her head. The bed is made from a matchstick box and the place is lit with a single Christmas tree light hooked up to an exposed wire.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact pauses for an instant... then plants his feet... raising his shield to meet the woman... going to block her strike, then thrust forward in a shield bash.

The strike is blocked, the woman using the shield as a foothold to leap away from Dact... suddenly vanishing into a red haze! The sounds of the others like her start getting closer, coming to investigate the screech...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Blaze wrote:
Kether wrote:"This will do nicely. ELECTRIC deathstar.."

Said star seems to also be magnetic, attaching to the robot's frame at the left shoulder, a softness spreading through his frame as metal turns to flesh, wires to nerves, pistons to muscles and bone! His poncho dwindles, becoming a little white capelet as breasts swell on his chest, clad in a tiny-revealing green top! A pair of matching tiny shorts form on her, a belt looped around with a holstered dagger hanging from it. Brown heeled leather boots form on her feet over white thigh-high stockings as green gloves form on her hands. A white cowboy hat poofs onto her head, now with shoulder length brown hair framing a cute face with wide green eyes. A pair of large revolvers appear in her hands leaving the robot as a busty sherrif!

"EEp"she comments trying to cover her chest with her arms, "Gah I feel like a stripper"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 am

The knight frowns. He didnt want to get swarmed with these... people? It was hard to even tell. His opponent disengaged... he lowers his shield and looks around briefly... before seeing if he can make his way out the opposite direction of the incoming sounds. If not he would just have to meet them in combat.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Blaze wrote:THe old woman gives a dry chuckle.

"Oh no, I am not asking if you are willing to die. I am asking if you are willing to become something else entirely."

Ah. ...Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've been transformed somehow. What would I have to do?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Blaze wrote:
Mike's slight of hand succeeds, nabbing the key and replacing it before the man can notice. As Mike walks away, his hand drifts to his chest pocket, and feeling a lump, he sighs with relief and goes back to his gambling. Mike's heeled feet carry her back towards the bar, her hand moving to slip the key into a hidden compartment in the tray she didn't even realize was there... but more importantly, the handsome barman is giving her that special smile again.

-----

"It's recess silly! Time to play!" the girl says, retrieving a lunchbox. "Aren't you gonna get your lunch?"

-----

Megan eventually slips through a portal, finding herself in... a cozy little bedroom! Little being the operative word, looking around. It seems to be built in a space between walls, electrical wiring crossing over her head. The bed is made from a matchstick box and the place is lit with a single Christmas tree light hooked up to an exposed wire.

Mike could hear the clicking of her heels as she took each step. The smile on her face widen a tiny bit more as she knew that the switch went without any problems. Then just as if she had been doing it all her life, she put the key within the hidden department of the tray and walked towards the bar with the handsome bartender.

Her heart began to beat faster as she saw the man's smile. Mike didn't know what the cause of it was but she suspect that it had something to do with admiration. Maybe it was more. Whatever it was, it was making Mike feel even better about herself and what she did.

"Here you go," smiled Mike as she tried to calm her heartbeat. A slight blush was tickling her cheeks under the make up.

"Oh. Right," said Miki who was still confused by the whole situation. The girl was acting as if this was normal minus the confused Miki. He then took the lunchbox from the hanger and gave a nervous smile, "Lead the way."

"Wh-wh-what?" said Megan as she tried to stumble out of the matchbox bed. She was confused on the whole situation and even more by the location. She crawls out of the bed and then went towards the source of the light to notice the Christmas Tree.

"Ah!" screamed out Megan seeing the giant tree from her viewpoint.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:44 pm

*Kumi sees her reflection in the ice. Stopping and looking at herself.* Okay. Guess that is something. Could be worst I suppose. Could have destabilized me from reality, it would have taken a while to fix that issue. *she lifts her sniper rifle onto her shoulder and makes her way down the path.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:51 pm

Jennah stared at the woman in astonishment as she spoke. Her cheeks went a little red as she watched the smoke form into a silhouette she found quite familiar, and then her eyes narrowed as the woman plucked a name that she felt was a better fit.

"Alice... that was her name", she muttered. She wafted her hand through the smoke silhouette, finding it a rather embarrassing reminder of what had changed.

"Okay, fine... I am Alice", she said with a roll of her eyes and a rather large sigh. Folding her arms across her chest, she gave the busty woman a more hopeful look.

"Now... where am I?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:45 am

Kether wrote:"EEp"she comments trying to cover her chest with her arms, "Gah I feel like a stripper"

The door bursts open and the elder runs in.

"Sheriff! More bandits are coming down from the mine!"

Knight Errant wrote:The knight frowns. He didnt want to get swarmed with these... people? It was hard to even tell. His opponent disengaged... he lowers his shield and looks around briefly... before seeing if he can make his way out the opposite direction of the incoming sounds. If not he would just have to meet them in combat.

As he makes his way through the winding tunnels, suddenly rounding a corner, his knee comes into contact with something... a little girl, like the ones next to that odd vending machine, but flesh and blood! She reels back, letting out a cry of pain... and a roar like an angered whale comes from behind her. A hunchbacked behemoth in what looks like an old fashioned scuba suit, a large drill where it's right hand should be charges at Dact!

Ookalf wrote:Ah. ...Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've been transformed somehow. What would I have to do?

The old woman raises an eyebrow, but nods.

"We have a sacred spring where we commit the bodies of those who die protecting our people. It is said that one day, a human will come who can bathe in the spring and draw on the strength of those who have moved on and deliver us. You have a good heart human I believe it would be you."

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike could hear the clicking of her heels as she took each step. The smile on her face widen a tiny bit more as she knew that the switch went without any problems. Then just as if she had been doing it all her life, she put the key within the hidden department of the tray and walked towards the bar with the handsome bartender.

Her heart began to beat faster as she saw the man's smile. Mike didn't know what the cause of it was but she suspect that it had something to do with admiration. Maybe it was more. Whatever it was, it was making Mike feel even better about herself and what she did.

"Here you go," smiled Mike as she tried to calm her heartbeat. A slight blush was tickling her cheeks under the make up.

"Oh. Right," said Miki who was still confused by the whole situation. The girl was acting as if this was normal minus the confused Miki. He then took the lunchbox from the hanger and gave a nervous smile, "Lead the way."

"Wh-wh-what?" said Megan as she tried to stumble out of the matchbox bed. She was confused on the whole situation and even more by the location. She crawls out of the bed and then went towards the source of the light to notice the Christmas Tree.

"Ah!" screamed out Megan seeing the giant tree from her viewpoint.

The bartender accepts the now empty tray with a sly wink, hand flashing out to take the key from the hidden chamber, slipping it into his pocket before putting the tray with the rest.

"Thanks hon. I think it's time for your break, isn't it?" he says, stressing the word break. "Off to the employee's lounge with you."

-----

The girl takes Miki's hand and leads him out into the playground... looking around, Miki can see kids playing together... children making glowing shapes comes form their hands, children having foot races while moving at 300 km/h... this is clearly no normal school.

-----

The tree is visible through a large window far above Megan. Looking around, she seems to be high above a large room loaded with cardboard boxes against one wall, a pool table in the middle and an enormous flight of stairs leading up to a giant door... it seems that Megan has shrunk, and is in a normal sized house!

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi sees her reflection in the ice. Stopping and looking at herself.* Okay. Guess that is something. Could be worst I suppose. Could have destabilized me from reality, it would have taken a while to fix that issue. *she lifts her sniper rifle onto her shoulder and makes her way down the path.*

Following the path, Kumi passes the bodies of several dozen soldiers, most killed by bullets. Some have deep cuts in them, some have curious burns, both fire and electrical, some have huge chunks eaten out of them by some kind of acid and some seem to have been pummeled to death despite their body armor. As she follows the chilly path down the mountain, she runs into a small group of those soldiers, but alive, all of whom level their weapons at her!

"A pillager! Take her down!" one yells, a hail of bullets coming at Kumi!

Harri-chan wrote:Jennah stared at the woman in astonishment as she spoke. Her cheeks went a little red as she watched the smoke form into a silhouette she found quite familiar, and then her eyes narrowed as the woman plucked a name that she felt was a better fit.

"Alice... that was her name", she muttered. She wafted her hand through the smoke silhouette, finding it a rather embarrassing reminder of what had changed.

"Okay, fine... I am Alice", she said with a roll of her eyes and a rather large sigh. Folding her arms across her chest, she gave the busty woman a more hopeful look.

"Now... where am I?".

The woman gives a slight smile. "There, you see? Hope for you still exists. As for where you are, you must be more precise. Geographically, chronologically... but, I suppose I can answer all of those. It is half past maple in the Great Forest of Wonderland."

She takes another draw from the hookah and blows out smoke that shapes itself into the exact latitude and longitude of their location. it seems that they are 42 Q, 71 F.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:02 am

A look of realisation swept over Jenah's features, and she clenched her first.

"Alice... in Wonderland. Of course... ", she sighed. She watched the smoke form into the letters and numbers, and went to speak again, but something made her pause. Her eyes narrowed a little, and she tapped a finger against her lips before they curled into a smile.

"Okay, I'm definitely Alice... and of course I belong here in Wonderland. I've had an idea however. I want to... lead an expedition, to a place called Muffinville. Have you heard of it? Maybe you know the way?". Looking quite pleased with herself, she hugged her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth a little as she awaited a response.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Blaze wrote:The old woman raises an eyebrow, but nods.

"We have a sacred spring where we commit the bodies of those who die protecting our people. It is said that one day, a human will come who can bathe in the spring and draw on the strength of those who have moved on and deliver us. You have a good heart human I believe it would be you."

*Ookalf nods.* OK... Just one more question. What exactly am I delivering you from, again?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:35 am

Blaze wrote:The bartender accepts the now empty tray with a sly wink, hand flashing out to take the key from the hidden chamber, slipping it into his pocket before putting the tray with the rest.

"Thanks hon. I think it's time for your break, isn't it?" he says, stressing the word break. "Off to the employee's lounge with you."

-----

The girl takes Miki's hand and leads him out into the playground... looking around, Miki can see kids playing together... children making glowing shapes comes form their hands, children having foot races while moving at 300 km/h... this is clearly no normal school.

-----

The tree is visible through a large window far above Megan. Looking around, she seems to be high above a large room loaded with cardboard boxes against one wall, a pool table in the middle and an enormous flight of stairs leading up to a giant door... it seems that Megan has shrunk, and is in a normal sized house!

"Right...." said Mike as she was trying to contain her blush. She then naturally gave a nervous wave to the bartender. She didn't even think about it. The wave simply happen. Mike then walked toward the employee lounge for her "break".

-----------

"Wh-" said Miki as he was confuse at what was going on. This was clearly not what she thought it was at first. Miki looked at the other girl and wonder what she would show her.

---------

Megan was surprise at what was happening. She wonder if there was anybody else around.

"Hel-hello?" asked Megan as she looked around her "room".
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:03 am

Blaze wrote:
Kether wrote:"EEp"she comments trying to cover her chest with her arms, "Gah I feel like a stripper"

The door bursts open and the elder runs in.

"Sheriff! More bandits are coming down from the mine!"

She sighs and looks over her guns trying to get a sense if they do anything special or just guns. She looks around the office again taking stock of whatever else she has available since colapsing the mine on the bandits is now pretty much out. After which she peeks out the window to get a sense of what sort of trouble makers she has to deal with.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Blaze wrote:As he makes his way through the winding tunnels, suddenly rounding a corner, his knee comes into contact with something... a little girl, like the ones next to that odd vending machine, but flesh and blood! She reels back, letting out a cry of pain... and a roar like an angered whale comes from behind her. A hunchbacked behemoth in what looks like an old fashioned scuba suit, a large drill where it's right hand should be charges at Dact!

"Oh, balls." Dact tries to dive out of the way... going to ready his sword and shield. "This is seriously not my day!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 am

Harri-chan wrote:A look of realisation swept over Jenah's features, and she clenched her first.

"Alice... in Wonderland. Of course... ", she sighed. She watched the smoke form into the letters and numbers, and went to speak again, but something made her pause. Her eyes narrowed a little, and she tapped a finger against her lips before they curled into a smile.

"Okay, I'm definitely Alice... and of course I belong here in Wonderland. I've had an idea however. I want to... lead an expedition, to a place called Muffinville. Have you heard of it? Maybe you know the way?". Looking quite pleased with herself, she hugged her knees to her chest and rocked back and forth a little as she awaited a response.

The woman blows some smoke rings contemplatively as she muses over the question.

"I would not know young miss. But, it would not hurt to ask around, others might be willing to fund such an expedition, or assist you. Perhaps ask the Hatter. You'll have to fill out a bit before you can meet him though. Eat a bit of that mushroom you are sitting on, and you will gain height. Some of mine will shrink you."

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf nods.* OK... Just one more question. What exactly am I delivering you from, again?

"THe humans who are destroying our forest." the elder fox says simply.

"Of course, that would mean turning against your people."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Right...." said Mike as she was trying to contain her blush. She then naturally gave a nervous wave to the bartender. She didn't even think about it. The wave simply happen. Mike then walked toward the employee lounge for her "break".

-----------

"Wh-" said Miki as he was confuse at what was going on. This was clearly not what she thought it was at first. Miki looked at the other girl and wonder what she would show her.

---------

Megan was surprise at what was happening. She wonder if there was anybody else around.

"Hel-hello?" asked Megan as she looked around her "room".

Slipping through a door behind the bar, Mike finds himself in a corridor that leads up to the employee's lounge. It has a kitchenette with a pot of coffee, several faded chairs and couches, a coffee table loaded with magazines and books... and a woman, in a set of cleaning scrubs. She has blond hair, tied up into a bun, a pair of black-framed glasses and a pendant in the shape of a red diamond around her neck. She smiles and Mike and shifts over, patting the seat next to her for Mike to sit down.

Kether wrote:She sighs and looks over her guns trying to get a sense if they do anything special or just guns. She looks around the office again taking stock of whatever else she has available since colapsing the mine on the bandits is now pretty much out. After which she peeks out the window to get a sense of what sort of trouble makers she has to deal with.

There is a gun cabinet next to the door containing a rifle and a revolver, both gleaming and polished, obviously well cared for.

Looking out the window, she can see seven men on horses charging down the hill towards the town!

Knight Errant wrote:"Oh, balls." Dact tries to dive out of the way... going to ready his sword and shield. "This is seriously not my day!"

The drill just passes over his head as the misformed humans rounded the corner.

"'e went and woke up the daddy!" the woman says in a deranged voice.
"Leave him then, we'll collect the spoils once he's dead and gone." one of the men says, the group backing up to watch the fight. The 'Daddy' lets out a roar that makes the metal ground tremble!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 am

*Kumi studies the interesting wounds as she comes across the bodies. Perhaps some kind of warrior or group of them came through here and took out these men. Or maybe it was bandits. She isn't too sure, plus with the cold she rather not stay there for too long. She continuing down the path wondering what could have done such damage.* hmm... magics. But even the force of those isn't enough for such damage. Perhaps, some kind of demon. Ohh I know a giant land crab that has fire-electro-acid. *As impossible as that might seem, she has fought creature like that before. However, the damage patterns wouldn't match plus the combination of the elements is more constant, plus the bullets. She still thinking it is a group.*
*As she is calculating her thoughts she is suddenly met with some soldiers and guns, ohh and bullets.* Ohh look alive people. Hi! *she makes haste to find cover as she quickly realizes she is being attack.* Hey wait. Can't we talk about this? I'm not a pillager or whatever. *she kind of wishes now she had a sword had gotten a sword as well, before her powers went on the fritz. But snipey will do, only if they refuse to talk.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse