Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:22 am

Blaze wrote:The drill just passes over his head as the misformed humans rounded the corner.

"'e went and woke up the daddy!" the woman says in a deranged voice.
"Leave him then, we'll collect the spoils once he's dead and gone." one of the men says, the group backing up to watch the fight. The 'Daddy' lets out a roar that makes the metal ground tremble!

Dact sweatdrops... he didn't like the sound of any of that. But he couldn't just keep running... Frowning he dashes forwards... and aims a sword slash at the strange man's joint between his drill arm and the rest of said arm.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:58 am

Kumi-chan wrote:What happened here? *Kumi pauses at that, in that moment she return to full on battle mode.* No mercy. *She gets ready to line up her next shot, on the man that just called out to flank her. With a silent shot of her gun she fires right at his face. She getting back behind cover noticing the feeling coming from her left arm, looking at it for a moment, thinking her body is recovering.* Hmm... wonder what that is. *She begins drawing out the power forming within her arm.*

The soldier goes down with a cry as he his headshot! The power welling in her arm throbs through her, making the tattoos glow blue... it's somewhat similar to her dimensional powers, but more limited... she can sense nearby dimensions, like how a fisherman tells when he has a fish on the line... and like a fisherman, she feels she can pull some of it into this dimension.

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf nods.* All right... *He proceeds to take off all of his clothes and carefully lay them on the ground. That done, he steps into the spring.*

As he steps into the chilly water, the glow seems to brighten. He feels a tingle spreading through his skin as indistinct images start to float through his mind of the forest above...

Kether wrote:She watches intently the bullet's result, normally it would lead to something abit like a watermellon at a gallager concert, but with all the wierdness of the town of the dimensional rifts who knows what will occur?

The bullet, despite the weirdness, does what a bullet does best, in that it hits the guy and really hurts him, sending him tumbling off the horse.

Maiden Miki wrote:"I do," said Mike as she somehow knew what the other woman was saying was code. She didn't know how but somewhere in her head it was there. Mike then bring the hand with the paper in it to the top of her outfit to help adjust it a bit. It felt as if it was slipping off a bit. During that time, Mike had taken a look to see what was in her hand to see it was a slip of paper. She then pushed it into her cuffs and then took a seat.

Mike wanted to take a look at the piece of paper but was unsure if now was a good time. There was a reason why it was given to her in secret after all.

"Well, at least we are almost done for the night. Right? It feels like it has been all night," said Mike as she rubbed her ankle a bit and notice how high her heels were.

----

"Umm...Right," said Miki as he took a bit into his sandwich. He sounded rather confused on what was going on or this conversation. "At least it is over now."

----

Megan at once ran to the outlet and fumbled around to switch the power out. She eventually did and said under her breath, "Oh...I-I-I think I did it...."

"Ah, you know how it goes. Eventually guys staring at your rack just seems to drag on and on." the woman says with a sly grin, looking at Mike's chest.

"But I bet it always feels fresh when a lady does it, huh~?"

-----

"Mm, yeah~ Has your power manifested yet at all?" the girl asks with an eager smile.

-----

The lights extinguish, and the giant below looks around suspiciously... before retrieving a ladder and starting to climb up to look where she is!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact sweatdrops... he didn't like the sound of any of that. But he couldn't just keep running... Frowning he dashes forwards... and aims a sword slash at the strange man's joint between his drill arm and the rest of said arm.

The sword connects, obstructing the drill arm's movement... but whatever enchantments or magical materials the sword might have been made out of don't seem to count for much here, as the Daddy flexes the arm and shatters the blade easily!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Blaze wrote:As he steps into the chilly water, the glow seems to brighten. He feels a tingle spreading through his skin as indistinct images start to float through his mind of the forest above...

Whoa... *Ookalf shakes his head as he walks further in to the water, trying to make sense of these pictures going through his head...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Blaze wrote:The sword connects, obstructing the drill arm's movement... but whatever enchantments or magical materials the sword might have been made out of don't seem to count for much here, as the Daddy flexes the arm and shatters the blade easily!

Dact... looks down at his shattered blade. "Well... damn." Dact... turns and goes to run! Vaulting over a countertop and looking for a way out!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Blaze wrote:"Ah, you know how it goes. Eventually guys staring at your rack just seems to drag on and on." the woman says with a sly grin, looking at Mike's chest.

"But I bet it always feels fresh when a lady does it, huh~?"

-----

"Mm, yeah~ Has your power manifested yet at all?" the girl asks with an eager smile.

-----

The lights extinguish, and the giant below looks around suspiciously... before retrieving a ladder and starting to climb up to look where she is!

Mike notice where she was staring and looked down at her own cleavage to see if there was anything there. The problem is that she could only see so much from her angle.

"Well...Maybe I guess. I dont...Think they are that into it," said Mike who was looking around and trying to figure out a good time to look at the paper in her cuff.

-----------

"I think...," said Miki who was not sure on what to say. THough, the best she can be is honest in her own way. "I don't think so. You mean magic?"

-------

Megan at once began to scramble. She looked for a staircase or sorts but ends up tripping on a wire. She tries to crawl in order to avoid being found but wasn't getting very far.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 am

*Kumi gets behind cover, holding her arm for a moment, feeling the nearby dimension. She very familiar to this sensation as she always has these feeling, normally, but much more on a deeper, heavier level. She begins to draw the energies out to her, wondering what would come out. If any guards try to move into sight however they will lose their face via the rifle. She not really needing the scope or to aim much at this range to take them down.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Kether » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:22 am

Well with that answered she carefully takes aim again with the rifle and once more readies to pick off another of the bandits, its not dropping a mine on them but really what is?*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Ookalf wrote:Whoa... *Ookalf shakes his head as he walks further in to the water, trying to make sense of these pictures going through his head...*

They all seem to be images of the forest... from the view of the trees. Humans cutting down great amounts of trees, rebuffing any attempts the fox people-the Renards, the name pops into his head-to negotiate, the humans cutting down any Renard who tries to protest or block them from doing so...

As this happens, Ookalf's hair starts to grow out, becoming a fiery orange while his body starts to slim down, becoming dainty and soft. His face begins to reshift, becoming almost elven, slim and heart-shaped with burning red irises, nose becoming small and petite, lips swelling a bit. His chest begins to itch a bit as well.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... looks down at his shattered blade. "Well... damn." Dact... turns and goes to run! Vaulting over a countertop and looking for a way out!

The daddy begins to stomp after Dact, smashing through the countertop as the little girl shouts encouragements to it as she follows along. There, an airlock! Hopefully one that works!

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike notice where she was staring and looked down at her own cleavage to see if there was anything there. The problem is that she could only see so much from her angle.

"Well...Maybe I guess. I dont...Think they are that into it," said Mike who was looking around and trying to figure out a good time to look at the paper in her cuff.

-----------

"I think...," said Miki who was not sure on what to say. THough, the best she can be is honest in her own way. "I don't think so. You mean magic?"

-------

Megan at once began to scramble. She looked for a staircase or sorts but ends up tripping on a wire. She tries to crawl in order to avoid being found but wasn't getting very far.

"You naive girl~" the other woman says.

"Oh, my the way, your mascara is running a bit, and your nose is getting shiny. Maybe you should go freshen up?" she suggests, indicating the bathroom.

-----

The girl snorts.

"Man, you really want to be a mage huh? That's a slim chance, maybe don't get your hopes up?" she says kindly, petting Miki's hand.

-----

Scrabbling forward, Miki reaches a hole in the wall, one big enough for her to slip into!

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi gets behind cover, holding her arm for a moment, feeling the nearby dimension. She very familiar to this sensation as she always has these feeling, normally, but much more on a deeper, heavier level. She begins to draw the energies out to her, wondering what would come out. If any guards try to move into sight however they will lose their face via the rifle. She not really needing the scope or to aim much at this range to take them down.*

She pulls... and the ground beneath the enemy soldier's feet shifts from frozen earth to molten earth. They begin screaming as they sink into the liquid rock, when the dimensions realign themselves, leaving Kumi alone once more, the only remnant of the soldiers being their weapons, ammo and money they dropped.

Kether wrote:Well with that answered she carefully takes aim again with the rifle and once more readies to pick off another of the bandits, its not dropping a mine on them but really what is?*

BLAM! The shot flies straight, toppling the man from his horse. But they've reached the town now, and are lighting dynamite, preparing to start tossing it into buildings!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:14 pm

Blaze wrote:They all seem to be images of the forest... from the view of the trees. Humans cutting down great amounts of trees, rebuffing any attempts the fox people-the Renards, the name pops into his head-to negotiate, the humans cutting down any Renard who tries to protest or block them from doing so...

As this happens, Ookalf's hair starts to grow out, becoming a fiery orange while his body starts to slim down, becoming dainty and soft. His face begins to reshift, becoming almost elven, slim and heart-shaped with burning red irises, nose becoming small and petite, lips swelling a bit. His chest begins to itch a bit as well.

Renard... *Ookalf focuses on the visions in his head, ignoring the bodily changes for the moment.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

Blaze wrote:The daddy begins to stomp after Dact, smashing through the countertop as the little girl shouts encouragements to it as she follows along. There, an airlock! Hopefully one that works!

Dact dives for the airlock... hopefully the door opens before that... thing... caught up.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:34 am

Blaze wrote:"You naive girl~" the other woman says.

"Oh, my the way, your mascara is running a bit, and your nose is getting shiny. Maybe you should go freshen up?" she suggests, indicating the bathroom.

-----

The girl snorts.

"Man, you really want to be a mage huh? That's a slim chance, maybe don't get your hopes up?" she says kindly, petting Miki's hand.

-----

Scrabbling forward, Miki reaches a hole in the wall, one big enough for her to slip into!

"Native?" asked Mike as she wasn't sure what she had meant by that. She then heard what she had told Mike. She wasn't sure what but figure it was code for something else. "Yeah. I guess I shouldn't let my make up do that. I will be back."

Mike then walked over to where she was directed to. She opened the door and hoped to see what was going on within the bathroom. She took a look in the mirror just for good measure.

-------------

"A mage? Yeah...I guess.." said Miki who was familiar with magic as she was a witch. Miki wonder if she could actually access her magic right now. Miki saw a rock close by and tried to see if she could change the color. SHe was trying to ignore the petting.

--------

Megan runs towards the hole and at once tried to fit herself in there. She was not going to make it but luckily tripping on her own feet helped her out a lot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:23 am

*Kumi shakes her head, stepping out of cover. She recalling that feeling of pulling the dimension like that.* A simple matter transference. *She shaking of the sounds of hearing the soldiers in the lava.* Of course. Sometimes the only solutions is death. *She heaves her weapon back onto her back. She still thinking she should have grabbed a sword too, being as she could have sliced and diced without fully killing the enemy soldiers. She shrugs this off, taking a look at the items left behind by the shoulders, gathering up the money and ammo first. Because she cannot get to her normal funds now, and she needs the ammo. She looks at the weapons, to familiarize herself with them and the technology of this world.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:01 am

Ookalf wrote:Renard... *Ookalf focuses on the visions in his head, ignoring the bodily changes for the moment.*

The visions begin to get older and older... centuries of blatant disrespect from the humans, burning, drowning and otherwise defacing the forest without care... Ookalf can feel the anger of the trees as his chest begins to blossom into a pair of B-cup breasts, waist slimming even as his hips and rear swell, giving him a womanly shape. A tail begins to sprout from his rear, flaming like his hair, tipped with white fur. His ears pull into his head, leaving him deaf for a moment before a new pair forms, atop his head, triangular and fuzzy...

Knight Errant wrote:Dact dives for the airlock... hopefully the door opens before that... thing... caught up.

The airlock seals behind him, a loud CLANG echoing through the room as the 'dadd'y slams into the door. Even through the metal, Dact can hear his roar of frustration... as the other door begins to open, admitting him into another area.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Native?" asked Mike as she wasn't sure what she had meant by that. She then heard what she had told Mike. She wasn't sure what but figure it was code for something else. "Yeah. I guess I shouldn't let my make up do that. I will be back."

Mike then walked over to where she was directed to. She opened the door and hoped to see what was going on within the bathroom. She took a look in the mirror just for good measure.

-------------

"A mage? Yeah...I guess.." said Miki who was familiar with magic as she was a witch. Miki wonder if she could actually access her magic right now. Miki saw a rock close by and tried to see if she could change the color. SHe was trying to ignore the petting.

--------

Megan runs towards the hole and at once tried to fit herself in there. She was not going to make it but luckily tripping on her own feet helped her out a lot.

In the mirror, Mike sees her own gorgeous face peering back at her. Indeed, her mascara is running a bit, and her nose is shining a bit... but there is no camera in here, so she can check the note!

-----

Her magic... Miki can feel something as she tries to change the rock's color... but to her, nothing seems to change, the rock continues to be the same color it always was.

-----

Megan stumbles and rolls into the hole just in time as the giant climbs up. Discovering her little nest, he mutters as he examines it.

"I'll find you one of these days..." he snarls, shoving everything she built up to the floor far below before climbing back down.

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi shakes her head, stepping out of cover. She recalling that feeling of pulling the dimension like that.* A simple matter transference. *She shaking of the sounds of hearing the soldiers in the lava.* Of course. Sometimes the only solutions is death. *She heaves her weapon back onto her back. She still thinking she should have grabbed a sword too, being as she could have sliced and diced without fully killing the enemy soldiers. She shrugs this off, taking a look at the items left behind by the shoulders, gathering up the money and ammo first. Because she cannot get to her normal funds now, and she needs the ammo. She looks at the weapons, to familiarize herself with them and the technology of this world.*

THe guns seem to have all different levels of technology to them. Some are made of old-fashioned steel and wood, but boast fancy scopes. Some are all sleek plastic and curves, others have a cuboid, sci-fi style to them. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to them, but some bear names on them. Names like Hyperion, Jakobs, Tediore...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Blaze wrote:The visions begin to get older and older... centuries of blatant disrespect from the humans, burning, drowning and otherwise defacing the forest without care... Ookalf can feel the anger of the trees as his chest begins to blossom into a pair of B-cup breasts, waist slimming even as his hips and rear swell, giving him a womanly shape. A tail begins to sprout from his rear, flaming like his hair, tipped with white fur. His ears pull into his head, leaving him deaf for a moment before a new pair forms, atop his head, triangular and fuzzy...

How... how long has this been happening? *Ookalf glances back at the shore.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Dact sighs... "Whew... by the gods... That thing is not messing around." He rubs his neck. "Note to self... stay away from little girls and giant metal men..." Now substantially less armed... he makes a note to look out for replacement weapons as he continues once the inner lock opens.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse