Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:09 pm

And lo, the four are thrown into the rip!All of their senses are assaulted now, the dread screeching of universes rubbing up against each other fills their ears, contrasting scents form a billion realities filling their noses, their tongues overloaded with every possible taste they can process! They immediately seperate, hitting the walls of other dimensions and slipping through!

Harri-chan wrote:The teenager seemed startled by the response from the two, and she stared at them in confusion for a moment before letting out an irritated groan. Squeezing her eyes shut, she shook her head, only to be caught up by the tendrils of energy when she had her guard down!

The others would hear her voice in their heads again, this time yelping in surprise as she was lifted off her feet and flung through the gaping hole in reality!

The teenager, upon emerging in the new universe falls a few feet to land face down on a black and white tiled floor. Stretching above her is a long vertical tunnel, lined with clocks of all kinds, the ticking everpresent. If it has an end, she can't see it from down here. A hallway extends from her position though, so t least she has somewhere to go!

Kether wrote:*is muchly tossed towards teh hole*

The mandroid lands in some scorching hot sand, luckily it's made of metal! It seems to be on a cliff overlooking a tiny village, all wooden and very few taller than one story. It looks like the typical cliche Old West frontier town you see in Westerns. There is a nearby path leading down to it.

Ryan5011 wrote:Naiya, manages to keep a straight face as she's tossed into the hole. "I hope nothing bad is on the other side."

Naiya lands in... a rather large looking bedroom! It seems to be in a French mansion judging by the windows, which look out into a rather misty, well-cared for garden. The room is decorated in a rather girlish fashion, a small bed with light pink sheets on it, a toy chest in the corner and a vanity with a framed photo on it.

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike saw the tentacles and guess now was a good time to get pulled in. He at once let go of his hold on the ground but at the same time felt himself being grabbed by it and the range of feeling that he felt from them. He tried to hold in the feeling which ended up being a long moan.

*Mike is suddenly deposited in what looks like some kind of locker room! The air has that locker room scent of various deodorants on top of sweat... but all the deodorant smells are girlish... Somewhere else in the building, he can hear a mass of people talking, music and some other sounds that Mike can't really place. Most of the lockers are closed... but one is slightly ajar.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact wanders onto the scene... as he sees a pulsing rift begin to devour people whole! He blinks... dashing forwards! "What infernal thing is this!" He raises a sword... "Something that needs to be sealed I think...

The hole doesn't react well to being rushed with a sword! Multiple tendrils lash out to grab the knight!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Naiya, didn't mind the bedroom looking rather girly, she was a girl after all. She did walk over to the toy chest and vanity. The first thing she did, was look at the framed photo, wondering what the person in the photo looked like.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Dact... slashes at the tendrils with the sword! Hacking at them! Hopefully they react well to this.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:29 am

Mike felt as if he was flying for what felt like forever as his senses were being pulled and push all over the place. He would have yelled but that wouldn't have done him any good. Eventually he hit the barrier of the universe but didn't even feel it as he was slam down and into his destination.

"Ouch..." said Mike as he rubs his head and slowly look around. He could tell that he was in a locker room of sorts but wasn't sure what was going on. The smells filled his nose and everything smelled sweet and strong. Clearly it was something that belonged to a girl. He tried to see what else he could take in but he heard voices. He couldn't make out what was being said but Mike tried to use his power of Aura to reach out and see if he could pick anything out.

The last thing that Mike notice was that one locker was left ajar. It was actually the one right in front of him.

"No. I can at least tell that I am in a girl's locker room," whispered Mike as he shook his head. He then took a long breath and added, "And I know that I am not suppose to be looking though that stuff."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact wanders onto the scene... as he sees a pulsing rift begin to devour people whole! He blinks... dashing forwards! "What infernal thing is this!" He raises a sword... "Something that needs to be sealed I think...

"What is going on?" said a pair of eyes from the box. They then saw Dact and said. "Sealing? You think? Still, watch out!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Jenah threw her hands out to try and break her fall, but still ended up landing on her face with a groan. Squeezing her eyes shut, she slowly rolled over, one hand clutching her chest... before her eyes flew open wide and she sat up, lifting her other hand to the side of her head.

"Sara... ?", she called out. "Sara, can you hear me?". A quite worried look swept over her face, and she sucked in a deep breath, looking around at the black and white tiles beneath her before rolling around again onto her knees, and staring upwards at the long, clock-filled tunnel. Rising to her feet, she swept the black and pink hair from her face and moved towards the the edge of the room.

Reaching a hand up, she tried to grab onto a clock and haul herself upwards, but it was teasingly out of reach, even when she jumped up. Cursing under her breath, she spun around and started heading down the hallway.

"Sara? If you can hear this... it sucked me in. I'm going to explore... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm

*Hearing all the commotion coming from the alley, Ookalf runs in to investigate!* All right, what's going on... here? *Seeing Dact struggling against the things from the rift, Ookalf stops and gets ready to jump in.* You need any help there?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:51 pm

*Slips on a duster and a stetson and heads into town*c
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Naiya, didn't mind the bedroom looking rather girly, she was a girl after all. She did walk over to the toy chest and vanity. The first thing she did, was look at the framed photo, wondering what the person in the photo looked like.

Looking at the framed picture, it depicts three people, two women and a girl. One of the woman is blonde with red eyes, wearing a white cap with a red ribbon around it. She wears a red dress with white sleeves and collar with a yellow ribbon tied around it. She has a curious pair of wings, black spines with crystals under them, just hovering there. The other has green hair and eyes with a black mob hat with a yellow ribbon around it. She wears a yellow long-sleeved blouse with blue crystal buttons, a green collar with black frills along with a green pleated skirt. Extending from her body is a blue string-like thing with an eyeball on it.

In the blond woman's arms is a young girl, one who almost looks like the older women's daughter, a light green hair with red eyes and a black frilled cap. She has wings similar to the blond woman, but instead of crystals, she has multiple eyeballs. Her clothes are like a cross of both parent's, looking like the green-haired woman's but in more reddish colors, the blouse being pink and the skirt red.

As Naiya grasps the picture though, it's like touching something metal on a hot day, something suddenly shocking her!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... slashes at the tendrils with the sword! Hacking at them! Hopefully they react well to this.

As Dact's sword hit the tendril, it just seems to pass through... being yanked into it, falling into the void between dimensions. As this happens, more tendrils lash out to grab him!

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike felt as if he was flying for what felt like forever as his senses were being pulled and push all over the place. He would have yelled but that wouldn't have done him any good. Eventually he hit the barrier of the universe but didn't even feel it as he was slam down and into his destination.

"Ouch..." said Mike as he rubs his head and slowly look around. He could tell that he was in a locker room of sorts but wasn't sure what was going on. The smells filled his nose and everything smelled sweet and strong. Clearly it was something that belonged to a girl. He tried to see what else he could take in but he heard voices. He couldn't make out what was being said but Mike tried to use his power of Aura to reach out and see if he could pick anything out.

The last thing that Mike notice was that one locker was left ajar. It was actually the one right in front of him.

"No. I can at least tell that I am in a girl's locker room," whispered Mike as he shook his head. He then took a long breath and added, "And I know that I am not suppose to be looking though that stuff."

"What is going on?" said a pair of eyes from the box. They then saw Dact and said. "Sealing? You think? Still, watch out!"

As Mike mutters to himself, he hears voices chattering, coming from the door... it's a group of women it sounds like, and they're about to enter! He should probably hide!

-----

Another tendril tries to reach into the box, trying to grab the owner of the eyes!

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah threw her hands out to try and break her fall, but still ended up landing on her face with a groan. Squeezing her eyes shut, she slowly rolled over, one hand clutching her chest... before her eyes flew open wide and she sat up, lifting her other hand to the side of her head.

"Sara... ?", she called out. "Sara, can you hear me?". A quite worried look swept over her face, and she sucked in a deep breath, looking around at the black and white tiles beneath her before rolling around again onto her knees, and staring upwards at the long, clock-filled tunnel. Rising to her feet, she swept the black and pink hair from her face and moved towards the the edge of the room.

Reaching a hand up, she tried to grab onto a clock and haul herself upwards, but it was teasingly out of reach, even when she jumped up. Cursing under her breath, she spun around and started heading down the hallway.

"Sara? If you can hear this... it sucked me in. I'm going to explore... ".

Jenah doesn't get any response... it seems she's totally out of range, being in a new dimension and all. At the end of the hallways, she finds a simple wooden door with a brass knob. Should she enter, she finds herself in a cozy little room, done in pastel colors with shelves, a fireplace with a built in stove and a wooden table with a single chair and a white tablecloth. The only other exit in the room is a tiny little door, no bigger than Jenah's foot.

Ookalf wrote:*Hearing all the commotion coming from the alley, Ookalf runs in to investigate!* All right, what's going on... here? *Seeing Dact struggling against the things from the rift, Ookalf stops and gets ready to jump in.* You need any help there?

The rift seems to sense Ookalf's presence and shoots more tendrils to grab at him!

Kether wrote:*Slips on a duster and a stetson and heads into town*c

The town is seemingly deserted, a few glimpses of life spotted in windows, peeking out at the machine. Gunshots can be heard in the distance, along with rowdy, boorish laughs.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:15 am

Jenah passed through the door, closing it behind her, and took in her surroundings. Slowly moving forward, she turned with each step, her hair swishing with the motions. She examined the stove and then noticed the little door. Hurrying over, the teenager sunk to her knees and stared in confusion. Reaching out, she ran her finger along the frame, gave the foot itself a poke, and then tried the tiny little handle.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 am

Naiya sets the picture back fairly quickly in fear. ~Iron? No, iron gives a different feeling when I touch it.~ Naiya thought to herself. She shrugs off what the sensation was, and looks into the vanity, wanting to fix her hair after being tossed in here.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:12 pm

*Heads towards the ruckass*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Blaze wrote:As Mike mutters to himself, he hears voices chattering, coming from the door... it's a group of women it sounds like, and they're about to enter! He should probably hide!

-----

Another tendril tries to reach into the box, trying to grab the owner of the eyes!

Mike could hear that the voices were getting closer. If he was correct about this being the woman's locker room then it is going to be a good idea to get out. Still, there was no exit except for where the door that the women were going to come in from. He then saw the ajar locker door and guess he had no choice.

"Well, I be screwed," said Mike as he open the door of the locker and walked into it and then closed it except for a little bit.

----

The tendril grabs a girl dressed in a bunny outfit. Her eyes were glowing blue as her hand was glowing blue and then the light formed into a tiger's hand to try to rip it.

"So this is what is going on," said Miki as she tries to escape from the hold.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Blaze wrote:The rift seems to sense Ookalf's presence and shoots more tendrils to grab at him!

Ah! *Ookalf dives out of the way of the tendrils and puts a hand to his sword. Seeing what happened to Dact's, though, he refrains from actually drawing it.* OK, this isn't good... Can't cut these things, doubt I can punch them...

Maiden Miki wrote:The tendril grabs a girl dressed in a bunny outfit. Her eyes were glowing blue as her hand was glowing blue and then the light formed into a tiger's hand to try to rip it.

But let's try pulling! *When Miki gets caught, Ookalf runs over and grabs at the tendrils to pull them away!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 am

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah passed through the door, closing it behind her, and took in her surroundings. Slowly moving forward, she turned with each step, her hair swishing with the motions. She examined the stove and then noticed the little door. Hurrying over, the teenager sunk to her knees and stared in confusion. Reaching out, she ran her finger along the frame, gave the foot itself a poke, and then tried the tiny little handle.

[Nono, the DOOR isn't as big as her foot. There's no actual foot.]

As she squeezes the tiny knob... a disgruntled snore comes from the keyhole, a pair of bleary eyes opening on the brass handle! Both eyes glare venom up at Jenah.

"I say young lady, don't go pinching people's noses like that, most rude!" he says with a dignified voice full of ire before giving a long sleepy yawn.

Ryan5011 wrote:Naiya sets the picture back fairly quickly in fear. ~Iron? No, iron gives a different feeling when I touch it.~ Naiya thought to herself. She shrugs off what the sensation was, and looks into the vanity, wanting to fix her hair after being tossed in here.

As she stares into the mirror... her hair seems to be less shaggy than it was... it also seems to be lightening in color, becoming aquamarine in color, her eyes shifting as well, irises now red! The canines in her mouth seem a bit longer and pointer... and everything seems bigger!

Kether wrote:*Heads towards the ruckass*

Approaching down the dusty road, three men on horses, whooping it up and shooting revolvers into the air come speeding down in the opposite dimension. All are dressed the same, wearing typical cowboy garb in white, splattered with red here and there. One is tall and gangly, another short and fan and the one in the middle is a ripped hulk of a man. he spots the machine as he walks up the street, levels his gun and fires at him!

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike could hear that the voices were getting closer. If he was correct about this being the woman's locker room then it is going to be a good idea to get out. Still, there was no exit except for where the door that the women were going to come in from. He then saw the ajar locker door and guess he had no choice.

"Well, I be screwed," said Mike as he open the door of the locker and walked into it and then closed it except for a little bit.

----

The tendril grabs a girl dressed in a bunny outfit. Her eyes were glowing blue as her hand was glowing blue and then the light formed into a tiger's hand to try to rip it.

Mike pulls the door closed just in time as the girls step into the room, chattering away. It sure is lucky that this locker seems to be totally empty! A slight clang indicates that they are opening lockers on the other side of the room. The slight amount of light shining through the crack lets Mike see his reflection on the mirror on the inside of the locker door... but something seems off. His lips seem redder than usual, like they were covered in lipstick. His lashes feel longer and heavier... and there seems to be some coloration around his eyes, coloration that is getting darker and more defined!

-----

As for Miki, as she tries to pull on the tentacle, her mind is overloaded by the ridiculous amount of sensory input she gets from doing so. it was like she was trying to squeeze sheep wool, a cactus, the element on a stove and slime all at once!

Ookalf wrote:Ah! *Ookalf dives out of the way of the tendrils and puts a hand to his sword. Seeing what happened to Dact's, though, he refrains from actually drawing it.* OK, this isn't good... Can't cut these things, doubt I can punch them... But let's try pulling! *When Miki gets caught, Ookalf runs over and grabs at the tendrils to pull them away!*

Unfortunately for Ookalf, squeezing the tentacles isn't such a great idea either, as he and Miki are learning. A huge amount of contradicting tactile information floods his mind, causing a temporary greyout, like he was about to pass out as another tentacle tries to snag him!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:26 am

(Sorry, typo'd :( )

Startled, Jenah pulled her hand back rather sharpish when the door came to life. He eyes widened, and she stared back at it in shock when it began talking, or rather reprimanding her, and then something in the back of her mind clicked. Her black and pink hair swished about as she turned her head, looking around the room as if seeing it in a whole new light.

"I know this from somewhere...", she muttered, switching her focus back to the yawning door, and she leaned right down on all fours, her chin almost touching the floor do she could be at 'eye level' with it.

"I don't know what's going on here, but I can't go back the way I came, and I'm far too big to get through what is apparently the only way forward. Am I being held prisoner? Because I warn you, I have some pretty powerful friends that will come looking for me...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse