Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Harri-chan » Mon May 06, 2013 2:49 am

Jenah glared up at the woman as she was reprimanded, feeling the warm blush spread across her cheeks. Her nose twitched, and she made a huffing sound, her shoulders slumping a little as she broke eye contact to look to giant mushroom up and down.

"How am I meant to get up there?", she asked, the aggression gone from her voice, replaced with a mumbling, defeated tone. Her dress softly swished about her knees as she circled the mushroom.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue May 14, 2013 1:37 am

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, I... Oh. You're making fun of me, too. *Ookalf frowns as he's lead through the forest, sitting on the thing as directed.* Hey, it's not like I have anywhere to go...

Eventually, the blindfold is removed, revealing that Ookalf seems to be in some kind of cave or burrow, torches lighting the place up. He is flanked on each side by lithe men with triangular fur-covers ears and long poofy tails. Between them is a tiny old woman with similar ears and tail, covered in gray fur and with some bald patches. She stares at Ookalf with milky, half-blind eyes, saying nothing.

Kether wrote:*he sighs, takes the dynamite and heads to and eventually in the obvious sheriff's office*

The inside obviously has seen better days. Some blood lingers around the chair behind the desk where the Sheri was killed, but from the looks of things, the bandits were so pleased at killing him they forgot to loot the place. A revolver and rifle hang on the walls and a gold sheriff badge sits on the desk

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi lifts her hand, feeling the interference in her powers, watching the green gem crumble away.* That's interesting. I suppose a different approach might be in order. *flicks her wrist, opening a portal. She is stopped however by the stinging in her eyes, rubbing them with her hand unaware of the change in the color of her irises and hair.*

As the tingles spread, blue ink begins to appear under the skin up and down the left side of her body in an intricate, almost tribal pattern. Her fuku begins to change now too, breasts swelling a bit under it as the material becomes clingier and shinier, shifting to a dark purple, her midriff left exposed as her blouse moves up, covering her arms and chest. Her skirt becomes tighter, shifting from a pleated skirt to amore of a miniskirt, a slit on each side that are held together by strips of material.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... sweatdrops. "Inject... an unknown substance from a strange machine in a city full of lunatics. I think... I'll... wait a bit until I know more for certain what it is." He goes to stow the vial in his pack.

As Dact stows the strange liquid, he might hear the sound of metal being dragged against metal... coming from directly above him!

Maiden Miki wrote:"That is good," said Mike in an alluring voice as she tried not to show her look of disgust as the man was not even trying to hide his stare from her. Mike simply flash him a sexy smile as she sways her way but before then serves him his drink. It was then that Mike was receiving flashes of floor plans and maps in her mind.

Mike froze for a moment as she wasn't sure where they were coming from. Did she happen to know them already and was apart of this person's life or was this some sort of ability that she happen to have. She had something like this before where she could simply read the Aura of another person but this felt different compare to before. It was much more in depth and precise.

It didn't take long for Mike to recover herself as she continues to sway away to another blind spot. Then again, she didn't even have to do that as she could create her own using the newly acquire assets. Mike didn't know what pushed her to do it but she simply lean forward a bit to give the man a good view of her appealing chest and heard the message in her ear. Mike then place both hands behind her back as she reach behind with one of her hands into her tail to see what was in there.

--------------
"What?" said Miki as he stood there at the new height and body. He looked down at himself and automatically felt sick with himself. This was something that Miki didn't even see coming and made her wish that this was no happening even more. "Please oh please let his be all a bad dream..."

Miki then remember that there was the bag and now that it was at easy reach, she could take a look at it. Miki at once reach for it and began to dig though it.

------------------

Soon a pair of eyes appeared from the box. A small chibi girl rolled out. She looked a bit nervous as she walked towards the portal after all the noise was gone.

"What?" said Megan as she slowly looked at the portal wondering what was going on.

Mike's hands grasps a small metal object... judging from the feel of it, it seems to be some kind of modern key, the pyramidal ones with notches along it's length they use at Swiss banks.

"Okay, do it now!" Club says!

Her muscles tense... w-was she expected to toss it to her other hand discretely? Sure, she could probably do that with a sword how she was before, but was this body capable of that?

------
Digging through the bag reveals a lunchbox (also very girlish) and gym clothes, bloomers and a white shirt with the name 'Miki' across the front.

But suddenly, the bell rings!

-----

THe tear wastes no time in sending it's tendrils at Megan, trying to nab her!

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah glared up at the woman as she was reprimanded, feeling the warm blush spread across her cheeks. Her nose twitched, and she made a huffing sound, her shoulders slumping a little as she broke eye contact to look to giant mushroom up and down.

"How am I meant to get up there?", she asked, the aggression gone from her voice, replaced with a mumbling, defeated tone. Her dress softly swished about her knees as she circled the mushroom.

The stems of the mushrooms seem to sink in the ground, enough that Jenah can climb up, as well as bringing the woman closer to eye level. The heady scent of the hookah she's smoking from becomes thicker as she gestures for Jean to take a seat on the opposite mushroom.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 am

Blaze"
[quote="Kether wrote:
*he sighs, takes the dynamite and heads to and eventually in the obvious sheriff's office*

The inside obviously has seen better days. Some blood lingers around the chair behind the desk where the Sheri was killed, but from the looks of things, the bandits were so pleased at killing him they forgot to loot the place. A revolver and rifle hang on the walls and a gold sheriff badge sits on the desk

.[/quote]

"I don't really need weapons.. but I can always ironically throw the badge into one of their skulls"he comments to himself as he picks it up.
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Dact... looks up! Going into a guard pose with sword and shield...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue May 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Blaze wrote:Eventually, the blindfold is removed, revealing that Ookalf seems to be in some kind of cave or burrow, torches lighting the place up. He is flanked on each side by lithe men with triangular fur-covers ears and long poofy tails. Between them is a tiny old woman with similar ears and tail, covered in gray fur and with some bald patches. She stares at Ookalf with milky, half-blind eyes, saying nothing.

Ah? *Ookalf looks at the men surrounding him, then the strange woman in front of him, wondering when they all got here.* Oh, uh... hello?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 16, 2013 12:16 am

Blaze wrote:Mike's hands grasps a small metal object... judging from the feel of it, it seems to be some kind of modern key, the pyramidal ones with notches along it's length they use at Swiss banks.

"Okay, do it now!" Club says!

Her muscles tense... w-was she expected to toss it to her other hand discretely? Sure, she could probably do that with a sword how she was before, but was this body capable of that?

------
Digging through the bag reveals a lunchbox (also very girlish) and gym clothes, bloomers and a white shirt with the name 'Miki' across the front.

But suddenly, the bell rings!

-----

THe tear wastes no time in sending it's tendrils at Megan, trying to nab her!

Mike feels the key and she may not be able to see it but her hand were creasing the key and it's long figure. She rubbed it a few times trying to get every detail down to the dot in her head. She was almost startled when Club's voice was in her ear. She felt her muscles tense as Mike was unsure on what to do now. Mike was going have to stick this key in the left pocket and take the other one without being notice.

It was not long before she got closer to the man and lean forward a bit as she place both hands behind her back. It was then that she switch the key to her other hand before putting it out but hidden in her cliffs.

"Well, good luck. Maybe you will get very lucky tonight," said Mike as she let the words slip though her. She then felt the man's chest a bit with the hand that had the key hidden.

-------

The schoolboy trap known as Miki dig though the bag and was in shock at what was happening. Miki couldn't believe that everything in here was as if it was her own life and he was simply a boy who looked like a girl. She let out another grown as she saw how girly everything was.

"What?" said Miki as he jumped up a bit from the ringing of the bell. She at once looked around for a place to hide which was the backpack rack.

--------------

Megan tries to run but instead jumped and made it easier for her to be captured.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 am

Jenah didn't wait for the mushroom to lower entirely. She tossed her book up onto it, and then hauled herself up in a manner that wasn't too ladylike. Wriggling onto the mushroom's surface, she sat her butt down, finding her legs stretched out in front of her. The smoke tickled her throat, and she started to cough, trying to clear it with a wave of her hand.

"Do you think you could put that thing away?", she asked as the smoke grew heavier around her, and it was impossible to avoid inhaling unless she head her breath continuously. Her cheeks were a little red as she made eye contact with the woman just as another coughing fit came over her.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri May 17, 2013 11:59 pm

*Kumi grabs onto her top as finding it changing as she does, she was going to lift it as she feels the tingling spreading onto the left side of her waist, looking at the blue, tattoos along her side* Entreating but no. *She raises her hand once more. forming a portal before her and moving it towards her body, she going about purging the energies from her. In theory she should be able to at least.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Fri May 31, 2013 5:38 am

Kether wrote:"I don't really need weapons.. but I can always ironically throw the badge into one of their skulls"he comments to himself as he picks it up.

As the android touches the star, an electric jolt shoots through him, somehow hurting despite the lack of pain receptors!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... looks up! Going into a guard pose with sword and shield...

Clinging to the roof is one of the residents, similar to the ones before! This one is female, with the tattered remains of a cocktail dress covering her molted body, hair scraggly and face hidden behind a chicken mask. With a screech, she drops from the roof, two sharp rusty hooks in her hand that she swings downwards at Dact!

Ookalf wrote:Ah? *Ookalf looks at the men surrounding him, then the strange woman in front of him, wondering when they all got here.* Oh, uh... hello?

The woman turns away and whispers, her voice somehow reaching Ookalf's ears clearly.

"Tell me boy, if you had an opportunity to stop a grand injustice at great cost to yourself, would you?"

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike feels the key and she may not be able to see it but her hand were creasing the key and it's long figure. She rubbed it a few times trying to get every detail down to the dot in her head. She was almost startled when Club's voice was in her ear. She felt her muscles tense as Mike was unsure on what to do now. Mike was going have to stick this key in the left pocket and take the other one without being notice.

It was not long before she got closer to the man and lean forward a bit as she place both hands behind her back. It was then that she switch the key to her other hand before putting it out but hidden in her cliffs.

"Well, good luck. Maybe you will get very lucky tonight," said Mike as she let the words slip though her. She then felt the man's chest a bit with the hand that had the key hidden.

-------

The schoolboy trap known as Miki dig though the bag and was in shock at what was happening. Miki couldn't believe that everything in here was as if it was her own life and he was simply a boy who looked like a girl. She let out another grown as she saw how girly everything was.

"What?" said Miki as he jumped up a bit from the ringing of the bell. She at once looked around for a place to hide which was the backpack rack.

--------------

Megan tries to run but instead jumped and made it easier for her to be captured.

As Mike runs her hands over the man's chest, she can feel a lump in his chest pocket... one that seems to match what she feels in her hand! However, the man seems to tense up as she touches the lump, eyes narrowing suspiciously at Mike.

-----

Soon after the bell, some girls come into the cloak room, some waving to Miki when they see him!

"Hi Miki! You were in the bathroom a long time." one girl, a redhead with a pageboy haircut says as she rummages through the bag next to Miki's.

-----

The tentacle tosses Megan into the rift, causing space and time to vomit up the largest prime number before Megan's eyes when she suddenly lands on her back on a cold dirt path. Trees hang over her head, casting eerie shadows, the branches blotting out the sun, casting the whole path in an eerie twilight.

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah didn't wait for the mushroom to lower entirely. She tossed her book up onto it, and then hauled herself up in a manner that wasn't too ladylike. Wriggling onto the mushroom's surface, she sat her butt down, finding her legs stretched out in front of her. The smoke tickled her throat, and she started to cough, trying to clear it with a wave of her hand.

"Do you think you could put that thing away?", she asked as the smoke grew heavier around her, and it was impossible to avoid inhaling unless she head her breath continuously. Her cheeks were a little red as she made eye contact with the woman just as another coughing fit came over her.

The caterpillar woman-for that is what she looks like up close-stares at Jenah, taking a long, slow draw on the hookah, exhaling the scented smoke into the air with a long breath before answering.

"No. Now, tell me little miss, who are you?"

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi grabs onto her top as finding it changing as she does, she was going to lift it as she feels the tingling spreading onto the left side of her waist, looking at the blue, tattoos along her side* Entreating but no. *She raises her hand once more. forming a portal before her and moving it towards her body, she going about purging the energies from her. In theory she should be able to at least.*

For a brief moment, a portal splutters into life, but whatever this power is, it's warping and reworking her dimensional powers, cutting off her ability to maintain the portal, causing it to wink out of existence. A pink helmet with a floral pattern similar to her new tattoos forms on her head as the tingling starts to fade away, leaving her standing in the cold in a skimpy outfit.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Fri May 31, 2013 5:31 pm

"This will do nicely. ELECTRIC deathstar.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 pm

*Kumi holds her hand out, in an attempt to prevent her portal from fizzling out. She clearly annoyed by the portal fading away.* Great. Guess who ever did this all doesn't want to be found. Of course. *she shivers, holding her arms to her sides, shaking as she looks around the ruins for anymore clues. She unable to stop the changes now so she no longer tries.* Hmm... at least I have snipey.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:43 am

Jenah's eyes narrowed as the woman not only refused her request, but continued to talk down to her, as if she were a very small child.

"I don't know why I should even bother replying if you're going to talk to me like that, but... my name is Jenah. Would you please tell me where I am? Something is interfering with my powers... I've never had that happen before".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Blaze wrote:The woman turns away and whispers, her voice somehow reaching Ookalf's ears clearly.

"Tell me boy, if you had an opportunity to stop a grand injustice at great cost to yourself, would you?"

Hm? *Ookalf nods.* Well, sure. Any Rider would risk his life for justice!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

Mike ignore the eyes of the other man and felt the lump but did could feel him tense up upon touching that spot. She kept running the hand up as if she didn't even notice anything. Mike didn't see it but she could almost feel the eyes being looked at her. This was quite the surprise as she wasn't expecting that. She was hoping to make it quick and easy but that was not the case it seems.

An idea then came to Mike as she slipped the hand back down but quickly. She had the hand with the key going towards it but with the best slight of the hand had slipped the key into the pocket and tried to pull out the key that was inside. She then flashed a smile at the table and showed them her fine figure as she tried to walk away and waved using her other hand as she tried to slip her prize into her cuffling.

------------

"Bathroom?" said Miki in a voice that sounded similar to her female one. It sounded different to her. Miki guess that he was sent into some different dimension but it was strange that he was known as Miki in this one as well.

"I guess," said Miki who sounded confused. She tried to come out from behind her bag and see what the other girl was doing. "What are you doing?"

------------

Megan saw the huge prime number and tried to take a look at it's huge form but she was pulled away.

It was not long that Megan found herself on the ground. The chibi looked around and began to feel a bit scared. Maybe it was the Indigo in her but this was quite a place that a chibi shouldn't be.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Blaze wrote:Clinging to the roof is one of the residents, similar to the ones before! This one is female, with the tattered remains of a cocktail dress covering her molted body, hair scraggly and face hidden behind a chicken mask. With a screech, she drops from the roof, two sharp rusty hooks in her hand that she swings downwards at Dact!

Dact pauses for an instant... then plants his feet... raising his shield to meet the woman... going to block her strike, then thrust forward in a shield bash.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse