Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 am

Mike goes down the corridor and eventually makes it to the lounge. She looks around and wonder what was she suppose to do here. After seeing the diamond pendent around the other woman's neck, she figure that she was an agent as well.

After swaying her way over there, Mike had made it to the chair and sat down. She was beginning to wonder if she could stop walking like that but it was hard. Even when thinking about it, Mike still found herself swaying as she walks. Maybe it was just how this body was even though it was still strange.

"Hello?" said Mike to the other girl.

---

(You forgot Miki and Megan)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 am

Jenah looked furious, after all that, the woman admitted she did not even know where they were. Her dress rustled as she climbed to her feet atop the mushroom, and drew a deep breath, as if she were about to yell, but something made her pause. At the woman's explanation for the two different mushrooms and how would cause a person to grow, and the other to shrink, she crouched down again, breaking a couple of chunks from the edge of her own mushroom, and slipped them into her apron.

"I'm already small enough to sit on mushrooms, but... it would be pretty dumb to take the growth mushroom without a way to reverse it", she said with a shrug, and leapt across to the mushroom the woman was sat on, her dress swishing up as she did so. Crouching again, she broke off a few more chunks, and slipped them into her apron, on the assumption that she would be able to tell them apart later.

"Thanks for your help... ", she said somewhat begrudgingly, and then hopped off the mushroom, bending her knees as she landed on the grass again and looked back up at the curvy woman, nodding to her before she started to run off along the path. As she ran, she reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a piece of mushroom, studying it a moment, and then pushed it into her mouth. It was only after she chewed, and as she was swallowing that she started to wonder if she'd eaten the right piece!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Blaze wrote:"THe humans who are destroying our forest." the elder fox says simply.

"Of course, that would mean turning against your people."

Well, I'm not actually from here, so I don't think they're exactly my people... And from the way you're acting, I guess talking to these guys wouldn't help much?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi studies the interesting wounds as she comes across the bodies. Perhaps some kind of warrior or group of them came through here and took out these men. Or maybe it was bandits. She isn't too sure, plus with the cold she rather not stay there for too long. She continuing down the path wondering what could have done such damage.* hmm... magics. But even the force of those isn't enough for such damage. Perhaps, some kind of demon. Ohh I know a giant land crab that has fire-electro-acid. *As impossible as that might seem, she has fought creature like that before. However, the damage patterns wouldn't match plus the combination of the elements is more constant, plus the bullets. She still thinking it is a group.*
*As she is calculating her thoughts she is suddenly met with some soldiers and guns, ohh and bullets.* Ohh look alive people. Hi! *she makes haste to find cover as she quickly realizes she is being attack.* Hey wait. Can't we talk about this? I'm not a pillager or whatever. *she kind of wishes now she had a sword had gotten a sword as well, before her powers went on the fritz. But snipey will do, only if they refuse to talk.*

The soldiers spread out and start trying to flank Kumi, using rock formations and barricades that had been left abandoned to take cover. Luckily, she has the same to hide behind. Their guns kick up tufts of snow and spark against the rocks as one of them throws down some kind of turret that fires on her automatically.

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike goes down the corridor and eventually makes it to the lounge. She looks around and wonder what was she suppose to do here. After seeing the diamond pendent around the other woman's neck, she figure that she was an agent as well.

After swaying her way over there, Mike had made it to the chair and sat down. She was beginning to wonder if she could stop walking like that but it was hard. Even when thinking about it, Mike still found herself swaying as she walks. Maybe it was just how this body was even though it was still strange.

"Hello?" said Mike to the other girl.

The girl smiles. "Hey girl, how's it going?" she says with a wink. As she places her hand over Mike's, Mike can feel her slip something in between her fingers, against her palm

-----

THe girl leads Miki to a bench and stis down, taking out a cheese sandwich and conjuring flame into her palm, using it to toast the sandwich!

-----

No one answers, seems the room is empty... when suddenly, a large door below her opens and a giant walks in, turning on the lights! Fear suddenly grips Megan, and she somehow knows that she needs to turn her Christmas lights off!

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah looked furious, after all that, the woman admitted she did not even know where they were. Her dress rustled as she climbed to her feet atop the mushroom, and drew a deep breath, as if she were about to yell, but something made her pause. At the woman's explanation for the two different mushrooms and how would cause a person to grow, and the other to shrink, she crouched down again, breaking a couple of chunks from the edge of her own mushroom, and slipped them into her apron.

"I'm already small enough to sit on mushrooms, but... it would be pretty dumb to take the growth mushroom without a way to reverse it", she said with a shrug, and leapt across to the mushroom the woman was sat on, her dress swishing up as she did so. Crouching again, she broke off a few more chunks, and slipped them into her apron, on the assumption that she would be able to tell them apart later.

"Thanks for your help... ", she said somewhat begrudgingly, and then hopped off the mushroom, bending her knees as she landed on the grass again and looked back up at the curvy woman, nodding to her before she started to run off along the path. As she ran, she reached into her apron pocket and pulled out a piece of mushroom, studying it a moment, and then pushed it into her mouth. It was only after she chewed, and as she was swallowing that she started to wonder if she'd eaten the right piece!

She starts to tingle... and get smaller! Thankfully, she only ate a small amount, so now it just looks like she's a little younger, but it can't be good for Jenah's already hurt self-esteem!

Ookalf wrote:Well, I'm not actually from here, so I don't think they're exactly my people... And from the way you're acting, I guess talking to these guys wouldn't help much?

"We have tried words, treaties, all ignored. Now is the time for action." the elder says firmly, clenching her fist.

"Come, the spring is below." she says, standing up, the guards moving aside.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Blaze wrote:
Harri-chan wrote:
Kether wrote:She sighs and looks over her guns trying to get a sense if they do anything special or just guns. She looks around the office again taking stock of whatever else she has available since colapsing the mine on the bandits is now pretty much out. After which she peeks out the window to get a sense of what sort of trouble makers she has to deal with.

There is a gun cabinet next to the door containing a rifle and a revolver, both gleaming and polished, obviously well cared for.

Looking out the window, she can see seven men on horses charging down the hill towards the town!

She takes out the rifle, heads to the window and leans carefully. She looks down the sight and takes careful aim at one of the men and shoots"Lets see how poorly this body's aim holds up"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Blaze wrote:"We have tried words, treaties, all ignored. Now is the time for action." the elder says firmly, clenching her fist.

"Come, the spring is below." she says, standing up, the guards moving aside.

*Ookalf nods and stands up.* All right, I'll do what I can to help. Lead the way.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Jenah winced as she watched her surroundings get a little bigger, while her body lost a little more maturity beneath her dress. Shaking her head, she pushed that piece of the mushroom back into her apron, and took out the other. Now sure she was eating the right one, she began biting off large mouthfuls of it and gulping them down as quickly as she could.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:12 am

Blaze wrote:The girl smiles. "Hey girl, how's it going?" she says with a wink. As she places her hand over Mike's, Mike can feel her slip something in between her fingers, against her palm

-----

THe girl leads Miki to a bench and stis down, taking out a cheese sandwich and conjuring flame into her palm, using it to toast the sandwich!

-----

No one answers, seems the room is empty... when suddenly, a large door below her opens and a giant walks in, turning on the lights! Fear suddenly grips Megan, and she somehow knows that she needs to turn her Christmas lights off!

"Oh! Fine!" said Mike who still wasn't sure how to handle this whole situation. She could feel the woman's hand press against hers and had slipped something to her. She gave a smile back to the girl and then nodded slowly. She figure that it was best to play along just in case she needed to look good.

"How about you?" asked Mike as she pulled her hand away. She tries to take a look at it but flipping her hand upwards before putting it to her side.

---------

Miki takes a seat next to her as she looked into her lunch box to see a simple sandwich and fruit. He stared at the girl's flame and wonder how she was doing it.

"So...What is going on?" asked Miki who sounded a bit confused.

----------

Megan at once scuffle around upon hearing the door open. She was too preoccupied to care about the fact that nobody was in this room with her. She looked around for a way to turn off the lights in her "room" in order to not be caught.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 am

*Kumi growls, annoyed as she run to find cover jumping behind one of the barricades. Guardian of dimensions does not like being attack.* Morons. *She pulls her sniper rifle from her back, changing the setting from non lethal shots to lethal ones. She brings the gun up over the barrier and aims down the scoop. Bang! She fires at the auto turret, aiming at it dead center. After the shot she bring her gun back down and considers, perhaps non-lethal methods are best on these soldiers. She'd rather not take life unless it is required. But attacking her does annoy her, not that it is a bad thing. However, attacking random people is bad.* Say. How about instead of talking you let me speak with your boss? I mean no harm. But if you make me kill then I shall.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Kether wrote:She takes out the rifle, heads to the window and leans carefully. She looks down the sight and takes careful aim at one of the men and shoots"Lets see how poorly this body's aim holds up"

Actually... the rifle feels like it belongs in her hands, her aim steady and true, automatically compensating for drop and wind!

Ookalf wrote:*Ookalf nods and stands up.* All right, I'll do what I can to help. Lead the way.

The elder leads Ookalf down, down down a winding cavern path, the air getting cooler and wetter... until they arrive at a apring that seems to glow with a light of it's own, roots emerging from the cave walls to dip into it.

"Here it is. Strip and submerge yourself."

Harri-chan wrote:Jenah winced as she watched her surroundings get a little bigger, while her body lost a little more maturity beneath her dress. Shaking her head, she pushed that piece of the mushroom back into her apron, and took out the other. Now sure she was eating the right one, she began biting off large mouthfuls of it and gulping them down as quickly as she could.

And so Jenah starts to grow... and yet, she seems to stay at her current level of maturity. But at least the grass is now where it should be, under her feet!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh! Fine!" said Mike who still wasn't sure how to handle this whole situation. She could feel the woman's hand press against hers and had slipped something to her. She gave a smile back to the girl and then nodded slowly. She figure that it was best to play along just in case she needed to look good.

"How about you?" asked Mike as she pulled her hand away. She tries to take a look at it but flipping her hand upwards before putting it to her side.

---------

Miki takes a seat next to her as she looked into her lunch box to see a simple sandwich and fruit. He stared at the girl's flame and wonder how she was doing it.

"So...What is going on?" asked Miki who sounded a bit confused.

----------

Megan at once scuffle around upon hearing the door open. She was too preoccupied to care about the fact that nobody was in this room with her. She looked around for a way to turn off the lights in her "room" in order to not be caught.

Looking at the object, it seems to be a folded piece of paper!

"Oh, you know, just fine. Customers are slobs, you know how it is I assume?" SOmehow, Mike knows that this is a code phrase. Responding with 'I do.' tells her that she succeeded in stealing the key

-----

Miki's new friend bites into her now-toasted sandwich and smiles. "Oh, you know. Metahuman Ethics is boooooring~"

-----

There's a power outlet with a switch! Quick get to it and flip it off!

Kumi-chan wrote:*Kumi growls, annoyed as she run to find cover jumping behind one of the barricades. Guardian of dimensions does not like being attack.* Morons. *She pulls her sniper rifle from her back, changing the setting from non lethal shots to lethal ones. She brings the gun up over the barrier and aims down the scoop. Bang! She fires at the auto turret, aiming at it dead center. After the shot she bring her gun back down and considers, perhaps non-lethal methods are best on these soldiers. She'd rather not take life unless it is required. But attacking her does annoy her, not that it is a bad thing. However, attacking random people is bad.* Say. How about instead of talking you let me speak with your boss? I mean no harm. But if you make me kill then I shall.

"Flank her! We can't let anyone know of what happened here!" One of the solders yells. At that moment, Kumi feels a curious power well up in her left arm...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:40 am

What happened here? *Kumi pauses at that, in that moment she return to full on battle mode.* No mercy. *She gets ready to line up her next shot, on the man that just called out to flank her. With a silent shot of her gun she fires right at his face. She getting back behind cover noticing the feeling coming from her left arm, looking at it for a moment, thinking her body is recovering.* Hmm... wonder what that is. *She begins drawing out the power forming within her arm.*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ookalf » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Blaze wrote:The elder leads Ookalf down, down down a winding cavern path, the air getting cooler and wetter... until they arrive at a apring that seems to glow with a light of it's own, roots emerging from the cave walls to dip into it.

"Here it is. Strip and submerge yourself."

*Ookalf nods.* All right... *He proceeds to take off all of his clothes and carefully lay them on the ground. That done, he steps into the spring.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm

She watches intently the bullet's result, normally it would lead to something abit like a watermellon at a gallager concert, but with all the wierdness of the town of the dimensional rifts who knows what will occur?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Blaze wrote:Looking at the object, it seems to be a folded piece of paper!

"Oh, you know, just fine. Customers are slobs, you know how it is I assume?" SOmehow, Mike knows that this is a code phrase. Responding with 'I do.' tells her that she succeeded in stealing the key

-----

Miki's new friend bites into her now-toasted sandwich and smiles. "Oh, you know. Metahuman Ethics is boooooring~"

-----

There's a power outlet with a switch! Quick get to it and flip it off!

"I do," said Mike as she somehow knew what the other woman was saying was code. She didn't know how but somewhere in her head it was there. Mike then bring the hand with the paper in it to the top of her outfit to help adjust it a bit. It felt as if it was slipping off a bit. During that time, Mike had taken a look to see what was in her hand to see it was a slip of paper. She then pushed it into her cuffs and then took a seat.

Mike wanted to take a look at the piece of paper but was unsure if now was a good time. There was a reason why it was given to her in secret after all.

"Well, at least we are almost done for the night. Right? It feels like it has been all night," said Mike as she rubbed her ankle a bit and notice how high her heels were.

----

"Umm...Right," said Miki as he took a bit into his sandwich. He sounded rather confused on what was going on or this conversation. "At least it is over now."

----

Megan at once ran to the outlet and fumbled around to switch the power out. She eventually did and said under her breath, "Oh...I-I-I think I did it...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:36 am

Jenah winced as the maturity she'd lost a moment ago, along with that she had lost when first arriving in this world, failed to return, but at least she had some of her size back down. Shifting her feet about a little in the grass, she adjusts the book beneath her arm and then continues running down the path the strange woman had instructed her to.

"Got to be careful with using the mushrooms if not everything comes back... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse