Dimensional Labyrinth

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Down what appears to be a typical alley in Muffinville, there stands some overflowing trash cans, some rats scurrying around... and a cobalt blue rip in reality, pulsing gently, the shape jagged yet somewhat stable. Peering into the tear allows people to glimpse other worlds, other realities. One moment, an arid desert, another a lush forest, then a frozen wasteland, then a highly industrialized cityscape.

Said tear would likely show up on a multitude of sensors and would be detected by various kinds of sensory power. Almost like it wants to be found... but that's silly, a tear in reality can't be sentient, right?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Re: Dimensional Labyrinth

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:04 am

"Well, what is this?" said a voice from a nearby box. Soon a head appear out of it and revealed to be Mike's. He gave out a long yawn and stare at the tear. Mike's ability of Aura seem to have picked up on it and he simply raised an eyebrow. He walked closer to it and then said, "Well, this is something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

A black haired girl with hair covering her right eye, Naiya walked up to the tear slowly, as if she was drawn to this spot. "What is this? Some sort of distortion?" Naiya asked with her visible eye half open, as if she just woke up, though her voice made her sound wide awake.

(I hope no one expects me to find a picture of the black haired girl solo...Cuz I tried ^-^;)
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:34 pm

As the pair approach the tear, it seems to detect their presence and pulses harder, brighter, the scenes visible through it flicking faster. It also seems to be sucking air into itself, trying the drag the two closer to it as it does!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Naiya attempts to back away an equal distance that the tear would pull per step, trying to avoid possibly getting sucked in while also looking at the tear closely.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:05 pm

*wanders up in his normal form*Has anyone seen any dimentional minotaurs?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:38 am

Another girl approaches the rift, as if she'd been seeking it rather than stumbling over it by coincidence. She looked about fifteen, with long, straight black hair that had streaked pink highlights, her clothes all a snug fit on her slim frame. A black t-shirt with a purple hooded top hanging open over the top of it, and a pair of small purple shorts worn over a pair of black tights, and purple canvas sneakers with white top caps on her feet.

Her long, loose hair whipped around her as the rift seemed to try and draw those around it closer, and she took a couple of steps towards it, and lifted a hand to the side of her head, lightly pressing the tips of two fingers to her temple. Mike, Naiya, and even Kether would hear a voice inside their head that seemed to belong to the girl.

"I found it... transmitting images... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Blaze wrote:As the pair approach the tear, it seems to detect their presence and pulses harder, brighter, the scenes visible through it flicking faster. It also seems to be sucking air into itself, trying the drag the two closer to it as it does!

Mike raised an eyebrow and said, "Well this is predicted."

His feet began to glow blue as if that was being used to plant himself to the ground. He then let out a long and unsure look.

"Decisions decisions," said Mike with a smile. "Do I just go in and see where it takes me or do I fight it and just let it force me in. What a hard decision."

Harri-chan wrote:Another girl approaches the rift, as if she'd been seeking it rather than stumbling over it by coincidence. She looked about fifteen, with long, straight black hair that had streaked pink highlights, her clothes all a snug fit on her slim frame. A black t-shirt with a purple hooded top hanging open over the top of it, and a pair of small purple shorts worn over a pair of black tights, and purple canvas sneakers with white top caps on her feet.

Her long, loose hair whipped around her as the rift seemed to try and draw those around it closer, and she took a couple of steps towards it, and lifted a hand to the side of her head, lightly pressing the tips of two fingers to her temple. Mike, Naiya, and even Kether would hear a voice inside their head that seemed to belong to the girl.

"Excuse me person who is talking to me via my head?" asked Mike as he saw the girl and waved at her.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Another girl approaches the rift, as if she'd been seeking it rather than stumbling over it by coincidence. She looked about fifteen, with long, straight black hair that had streaked pink highlights, her clothes all a snug fit on her slim frame. A black t-shirt with a purple hooded top hanging open over the top of it, and a pair of small purple shorts worn over a pair of black tights, and purple canvas sneakers with white top caps on her feet.

Naiya's concentration on the tear broke, and she turned to look over at the girl speaking to her in her own head. "What? I didn't catch that."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 am

The rift seems to pule more, the color shifting to a reddish purple... as tendrils of dimensional energy extend from it's edges! They lash out at the assembled with great speed, trying to grab them! If they succeed, those grabbed will be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of conflicting somatic information they are getting from it. Hot and cold, rough and smooth, lumpy and even. If the robot is grabbed, it will instead find all it's sensors being scrambled, conflicting information coming on.

But, they won't have the time to dwell on it, as they are lazily tossed towards the hole!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:18 am

The teenager seemed startled by the response from the two, and she stared at them in confusion for a moment before letting out an irritated groan. Squeezing her eyes shut, she shook her head, only to be caught up by the tendrils of energy when she had her guard down!

The others would hear her voice in their heads again, this time yelping in surprise as she was lifted off her feet and flung through the gaping hole in reality!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 am

Harri-chan wrote:The teenager seemed startled by the response from the two, and she stared at them in confusion for a moment before letting out an irritated groan. Squeezing her eyes shut, she shook her head, only to be caught up by the tendrils of energy when she had her guard down!

The others would hear her voice in their heads again, this time yelping in surprise as she was lifted off her feet and flung through the gaping hole in reality!

*is muchly tossed towards teh hole*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ryan5011 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Naiya, manages to keep a straight face as she's tossed into the hole. "I hope nothing bad is on the other side."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:09 am

Mike saw the tentacles and guess now was a good time to get pulled in. He at once let go of his hold on the ground but at the same time felt himself being grabbed by it and the range of feeling that he felt from them. He tried to hold in the feeling which ended up being a long moan.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Dact wanders onto the scene... as he sees a pulsing rift begin to devour people whole! He blinks... dashing forwards! "What infernal thing is this!" He raises a sword... "Something that needs to be sealed I think...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Next

Return to the Muffinverse