Content Manor

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Content Manor

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:20 pm

"Hmm...When in Rome, do what the Romans do," said Mike as she looked around the kitchen. Eventually she decided to open up the cupboards and found that they were fully stocked. It did not take her long to find the cookbooks as well. "Well, I could look though each and every one of them for a recipe that sounds interesting but where is the fun in that?"

Mike hand went up to a book at random and quickly open it up. Turns out that it was a desert book filled with many different tasty treats. The page that she open on was a strawberry cheesecake. A cute smile appeared on her face as she gave a slow nod. "I think this is just so nice to make!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 pm

muffinstud wrote:Yoko waters the flowers, and it's very satisfying. All the beautiful colors of the tulips mix together happily, not to mention the snapdragons, mums, and the other flowers too. Hmm... but there are a few blades of crabgrass trying to sneak their way into the bed. She can't have that, can she?

*Yoko smiles a little as she waters the flowers... At least, until she spots the crabgrass.* Ah... Well, that won't do. *She reaches down to pull up the unwanted plant!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Dr. Coyote » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 am

muffinstud wrote:
The man finds the switch easily enough, and the other nooks with pedestals light up. Whilst flipping switches to find the light switch, he also turns on a small set of runway lights that lead into a large bay door. Hmm, with the wide open floor, large bay door and short runway, there must be some kind of small vehicles in here. Yet, instead of vehicles, all he finds are the pedestals, especially the one separate from the others.

"Hmm this requires some further inspection"

The man wonders through the large bay door and begins to inspect the pedestals carefully
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby muffinstud » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Blaze wrote:Logos folds her arms and shakes her head.

"No, you are asking for too little. What I would be learning from you has a practical use. What you learn from me, less so. You need to ask for more."

"Not everything has to be practical to be valuable, my lady. Spending time with you would be very enjoyable, and relaxing. After all, even you can't possibly spend all your waking hours in training. What's the point of learning the defensive arts if you don't have anything to defend?" Mal shrugs as his smile disappears. He doesn't look dour, just a little more serious.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...When in Rome, do what the Romans do," said Mike as she looked around the kitchen. Eventually she decided to open up the cupboards and found that they were fully stocked. It did not take her long to find the cookbooks as well. "Well, I could look though each and every one of them for a recipe that sounds interesting but where is the fun in that?"

Mike hand went up to a book at random and quickly open it up. Turns out that it was a desert book filled with many different tasty treats. The page that she open on was a strawberry cheesecake. A cute smile appeared on her face as she gave a slow nod. "I think this is just so nice to make!"

Indeed, such a tasty treat would surely bring smiles to everyone's faces. The anticipation of seeing their reactions is thrilling! And to think, she'll even get paid to do this three times a day. How lucky!

Ookalf wrote:*Yoko smiles a little as she waters the flowers... At least, until she spots the crabgrass.* Ah... Well, that won't do. *She reaches down to pull up the unwanted plant!*

The plant gives some resistance, but Yoko manages to uproot the unruly thing. Hmm... is she a little stronger than before? She did manage to pull out the whole thing, roots and all. Odd, that.

Dr. Coyote wrote:
"Hmm this requires some further inspection"

The man wonders through the large bay door and begins to inspect the pedestals carefully

The pedestals all seem to be simple metal raised from the ground, and have a light coming out of the bottom as well as the light shining down on them. Each pedestal has a number, labeling each one to differentiate them. As he inspects them, the one separate from the others seems to stick out, since it's number is 00. As he looks at it, a pane of glass quickly slides down, closing him off from the rest of the hangar or garage... whatever it is. The pedestal shines brightly, and a computerized voice addresses him. "Initializing biometric compatibility matrix. Greetings, commander."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Dr. Coyote » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 am

"Greetings to you as well disembodied voice."
Dr. Coyote
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 pm

K appears on the manor grounds, going into ninja mode. This just means he acts like a ninja, sneaking around and teleporting so he is harder to spot. He being him, he is searching for somethings. He humming to himself the spider man theme. Whispering the last part. "look out its Ninja'sune." crawling along the ceiling in one of the hallways. He pauses, realizing in his sneaking he has gotten himself pretty lost. If he was going to escape back out with his prize would be best to know where the exit is. "hmm... step one, video games. Step two bras and panties. Surely one with such a mansion has some of those. Step three, Exit. Step four, write K was not here on the walls." Yup, trickster natuare is getting the best of him right now. He returning to searching for the first two goals.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Logos's nostrils flare a bit as she gives a small sigh through them.

"There are better ways to recoup after training... but fine. I accept your proposal."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 pm

muffinstud wrote:The plant gives some resistance, but Yoko manages to uproot the unruly thing. Hmm... is she a little stronger than before? She did manage to pull out the whole thing, roots and all. Odd, that.

*Yoko actually doesn't pay that much attention to the ease with which she removes the weed - after all, she was never exactly weak before. Thus, she just tosses it away so she can get back to her watering.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:55 am

muffinstud wrote:Indeed, such a tasty treat would surely bring smiles to everyone's faces. The anticipation of seeing their reactions is thrilling! And to think, she'll even get paid to do this three times a day. How lucky!

Mike could feel her excitement raise as she looking forward to seeing everybody's reaction to her tasty treat. She could already see their faces light up as she present them the cheesecake. It made her chest tighten in excitement as she slowly pulls out all she needs. A packet of fresh strawberries was in her hand as she lays it on the counter.

"And to think, I get paid to do this three times a day," said Mike unknowingly as she spun around and prepare the bowl. "How lucky!"

"Wait...That was off..." said Mike in a different tone. She was still excited but knew what she said was off.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse